mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV's (HAFM Extension)

Hi armaverse MrEwok here.It's been a very long time since you heard any news from me and i'm sorry for that (real life, music projects etc....).
Anyway i'm working on the little bit of free time i have on an update for my humvees and i was wondering if you guys (and girls ^^) would like to see it public release?
Update will Include:

V0.4
-Added ACE3 interactions for all UserActions
-Added Functional CrewDuke and boomerang Modules (Still wip)
-Added Ace3 Medical items in vehicle inventory

//////////////////////////////////WIP'S May be included in the next update//////////////////////////////////////

-NearlyDone Rotating light on amulances
-WIP Car battery system (planned to make it persistent (ALIVE compatibility))
-Todo JSRS DF EDEN compatibility (if config entry have changed not sure yet)
-Todo Optionnal config for US RHS units in HMMWV's (require RHS)
-Todo Deployable Camonet on all hmmwv's (TODO: Make the camonet Increase stealth)
-Todo M2 on the "M998A2 sov M2
-Todo Unbinarized version with commented config and model.cfg
-Maybe New HMMWV's (custom M998 terminal,M998A2 avenger...)

//////////////////////////////////WIP'S May be included in the next update END//////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////Most of the folowing are already done///////////////////////////////////////////

V0.3.9.2b (Internal Version)

-Added custom rt1523 on almost all hmmwv's variants (except medevac , light and SOV M2 )
-Added Turn In/out option For gunner
-Added New textures on the humvee TOW (Turret and FTL )
-Added M1151 Mk19 deployment
-Added Openable trunk on M1114 armored
-Fixed texture bug on frag6 view gunner
-Fixed All zeroing are now working properly
-Fixed A few texture error popups (some still occur)
-Reworked Resolution LOD's for almost all variants
-Reworked Some engine sounds (internal and external view)

V0.3.9.2 (Internal Version)

-Mod is now STANDALONE (Wich mean the weight as been increased to approximatively 416Mo) - (Done)
-Fixed Destruction textures/material/hide - (WIP)
-Fixed FFV on the "M998A2 sov M2" - (WIP)
-Fixed ambulance backdoors glitch (wich mean now you can't repack the stairs if the doors are closed) -(WIP)
-Added Sounds for Open/close door -(WIP)
-Added NEW RT1523 for all equipped humvees -(WIP)
-Added NEW RT1523 Custom UI for TFAR -(WIP)
-Added Upgraded destruction effects (Add a few degradation state based on damage) -(WIP)
-Added french and english language support -(WIP)
-Added Full JSRS DFyre compatibility -(Done)
-Added Woodland camo for all HMMWV's -(WIP)
-Added "Team color" module wich change the color of the front flag (red by default) for every syncronized hmmwv's -(Done)
-Added Light on gauges -(WIP)
-Added Ambulance Backlights are now activable when reflectors are On (Activated By default) -(Done)
-Removed all "NBL" version -(Done)
-Removed all HAFM dependencies -(Done)
-Reworked distance LOD's

No release date by the way i'm doing it on the little bit of free time so i'm going as fast as i can but no promises.

Cheers!!

MrEwok

• Like 12

Welcome back Mr Ewok! I still have your HMMVV loaded and yes we are interested in your updates!

Can't wait for you to release em!

Just curious if you would consider a "tropical" version now that Tanoa is coming out officially soon?

It's great to see you back. My problem with them was that weapon firing sound in 1st person cam was too low like M2.

I love details on things. Like open-able doors which I use the as a cover. That's so nice. It's very good to hear that it is standalone now. Perfect. 

• Like 1

It's really nice to hear, that you come back! ACE3 and RHS compatibility is undoubtedly a good step forward! 

P.S. 'Modern' RHS Hummwv's still don't have a covered turrets so we count on you! :P 

@Valken: not sure for topical version because i haven't buy APEX so A3 tropical camo is a complete stranger to me ( but if i can get a hand on the tropical pattern i can easily reproduce it so maybe ) :D

@Masnooper : I can make them louder if needed but it will be on all LOD wich mean not only for Gunner.

So as i've said no release date at this time but i do all i can in my free time to deliver you and update soon as possible.

• Like 5

@ MR Ewok - is there any chance to add your enhancements to CUP? I believe the CUP team may have Apex style textures in the works. Would be great to see your updates in that pack!

Anyone else have a weird issue where the entire body of the HMMWV is not textured and invisible? Downloaded via mega and arma holic, no extra mods.