mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

Ewok, you have an amazing mod. Thank you so much for putting this kind of effort into realism. I love the fact that you added ambulances. Its often very difficult to find quality mods of support vehicles for Arma. Support vehicles can play an integral part of the game and add so much depth and variety to missions.

With that, I have a few questions, some of which may have already been answered in this thread, if so, I apologize.

1) What is the difference between the two ambulances? One is called M997A2_Ambulance and the other is called M997A2_Ambulance_NBL. I can't for the life of me figure out the difference between the two.

2) Are you planning on adding woodland camo versions of all of these? The desert camo ones are top notch, and adding woodland versions of all of them would truly allow me to dump all other HMMWV mods and only use yours for all my maps. (The desert ones stick out like a sore thumb on Bornholm).

3) Why did you go with the Red Crystal on the Ambulances instead of the Red Cross like what is on the HMMWV Medevac? Are there any plans on adding Red Cross versions?

4) Any intention on making this standalone?

Thanks again for all your hard work. You truly have an amazing mod and it adds a tremendous amount of depth and realism to my missions.

may I make a suggestion? Would it be possible for you to define the guy sitting next to the driver as commander? So ftls can always make sure to sit in the right spot without having to "ride in back" first?

Yeah it's possible i will take a look at this soon i'm actually preparing a big update (woodland camo, standalone, Upgraded destruction effect and a few other things...)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/27354966208956122/18F817D7E74FCEEF70327E1698170CDF17A28822/ (307 kB)

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/27354966217718214/05C69A0A7D2834ACF9CF81B1A3D1786D3A08DC5E/ (211 kB)

D6CCD6FC977EF55080F0769F3B3860D589B78EA1

Also TFAR User be warned that in the forthcoming version if the antenna are broken you won't be able to transmit well with the vehicle radio (less transmission range and more terrain interception) So take care of your car . :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

make sure to use ewk hummvees (under nato) and not the hafm ones

Hey guys here is a quick teaser of the forthcoming version:

The temporary changelog can be found in the video description.

Hey guys here is a quick teaser of the forthcoming version:

The temporary changelog can be found in the video description.

nice work looks good

I love the work you've done so far and cant wait to see what else you can come up with.

I was wondering if it would be possible to see a Deployment M2 without the camo netting cover the gunner has?

So basically like the Humvees from Arma 2 OA, just to give him better situational awareness in certain terrain.

I still love them with it but would be cool and add another variation to your already great collection. :D

Yeah of course i'll take a look at it soon :D

Also here is another feature that i plan to add :

The Script is heavily based on this script

The final version should be "onkeypressed" instead of the actual "addaction" version.

that's a really nice feature. Actually one I am waiting for for quite some time now. Could you also bind it to the turn in key?. The only thing I feel is a little bit off about these hummvees are the many many action menus you have all the time, which can lead to problems in stressful situations. Would it be possible to add a single "open door" menu entry that always opens the door closest to you?

edit.: just saw beneath the video that you will bind it to the key, thanks for that.

Edited by stoffl

expecting new version, my clan not add HMMWVs RHS continue with his own who are very good and a sujestão could improve the resistance of the tires, not disappearing when hit by gunfire, but getting withered equal is in real life.

Seems like RHS make an option to open the window, will you do this? and make ffv available?. it would be great if you make compatibility with ACE too :)

MrEwok , EWK_HMMW'S V0.3.92 or this project is discontinued, their vehicles are the best in arma3 series and they are adapted to the ACE3.

MrEwok,

This should be the more realistic HMMWS mod of ArmA series, we are waiting for news about MOD the last was in March. :(

That would be great if you donate your work to CUP or just base your mod on CUP Vehicles instead of HAFM. 

If Ewok is still following this:

Any chance you could release your 0.3.9.2 version? (even if not finished)

I've been trying to add camo to all the other versions but seem to fail, the action is there but it does fuck all

Anyone else figured this out?