mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

Well i can change the maxControlRange (actually set to 3750 meters).

For the lock i don't think i'm gonna that.

Informations are always welcome. :)

Oh nice! I was going to suggest that before but wound up doing other things. Deltagamer's suggestion for the gunner to turn in is a pretty interesting idea too.

Overall the work on these is incredible, I'll be following this one for sure!

I'd love to include turn in/out action but I don't know how it is managed.

If all else fails, just having the option to switch to another seat from the gunner should be more than enough.

You should look at the m1a1 config in the sample package, it might help you out.

yeah i've already look at it and all i can find that i think is related to it is :

viewGunnerInExternal = true;

outGunnerMayFire = true;

inGunnerMayFire = true;

memoryPointGunnerOutOptics = "commander_weapon_view";

But i don't know if this can work on a car...

Hey everyone!

I'm uploading the first Alpha version right now, so stay tuned for download link. ;)

Here is the list of what contain this version:

M1151_M2_Deployment

M1151_M2_Deployment_Jtac

M1151_M2_Deployment_AT4

M1151_M2_Deployment_Bumper (Frag6)

HMMWV_Light

HMMWV_Medevac

M997A2_Ambulance

M997A2_Ambulance_Tan

M1114_Armored

M998A2_sov

m1151_TOW_deployment

Edited by MrEwok
comma

Hey everyone!

I'm uploading the first Alpha version right now, so stay tuned for download link. ;)

Here is the list of what contain this version:

Expectant!

Hello, MrEwok I have already found a problem that is just mainly a texture problem. Everything works fine it just looks like this. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/44231320548305120/B38F11917022A7E339DECAA55E8FC613D3B7D0D8/

It drives I can open the doors everything seems to work fine other then the textures. Thanks for creating these nonetheless.

Yep sorry for this my account seems to be overloaded :)

I'm gonna upload it on mega or something like that.

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Okay link on first post is now working again, but i'm uploading it to mega to avoid this in the future...

Alright first of all I gotta say, The work you did on this pack Is amazing, I'm really enjoying It, There's so much detail to these It for sure makes this pack superior to anything else.

A few bugs I'd like to report, I'm sure you know of them already:

M1114 & Ambulance variants wheels are sinking through the ground, I did see this on the first pictures you posted anyway - Hopefully you plan to fix this asap as my group and I really could put the Ambulance variants to good use :)

UI map Icons on some variants are backwards, Such as the frag 6 and others.

Dependency on HAFM's original pack - This Isn't a big Issue however and whatever you decide In the end Is fine by me.

I also really like what you did with my little recommendation on the mud flaps a page or so ago, I hope to see you put these on some more of the 1151 variants, Maybe In the future If you feel up for It you could make some MK19 variants also :)

Overall, Excellent pack, I hope you fix the sinking wheel Issue as that really makes the m997 and m1114 variants unusable at this point.

Edited by rex457

Yep i'm gonna fix that before the next update

I think more and more of making it standalone, will see.

@Orcmaster : i can try :)

Yep i'm gonna fix that before the next update

I think more and more of making it standalone, will see.

@Orcmaster : i can try :)

Couldn't you take over the HAFM HMMWV mod? Aplion stopped making it and said anyone could take it over (see kimi's US Helicopters HAFM Overhaul mod as an example). I think he even released the unbinarized files for it too.

Just telling you about my alpha experiences. All in all great addition to arma and the HAFM port. Some small bugs like with my version the M240's have no ammunition, could be a conflict with another mod so let me know if its not. and on the sof variant if your in 3rd person the steering wheel dose not move. Some additions I would like to see is full woodland and desert camo variants, and an M2 SOF humvee would be pretty sweet. The Canadian JTF2 use them so it would be a great addition to some missions.

Great job..

Justin

---------- Post added at 01:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 ----------

Just telling you about my alpha experiences. All in all great addition to arma and the HAFM port. Some small bugs like with my version the M240's have no ammunition, could be a conflict with another mod so let me know if its not. and on the sof variant if your in 3rd person the steering wheel dose not move. Some additions I would like to see is full woodland and desert camo variants, and an M2 SOF humvee would be pretty sweet. The Canadian JTF2 use them so it would be a great addition to some missions.

Great job..

Justin

Just to add when I enabled HAFM UK wheeled the M240's have ammo so problem solved? Kinda? All my helicopters from HAFM US Air and from the chinook pack I have that have a rear gunner with a M240 now have no ammo???!!! Its an endless cycle :P

Edited by BagPiperGuy