mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

Ohh man,you have been in hideout long time i see :) this project is like almost done :D Cant wait for this and thank you for openable doors been waiting for those long time :) Finaly can take atleast little bit of cover if dismounting in open areas. I have my eye on this thread :) and thank you for all WIP pictures i love to see those love to see how stuf is progresing from nothing to something,Tnx a milion time :)

Thanks for support guys!

I've just exported GMV-SOF version to p3d:

gmv-s_12.jpg

Looks good, can you add such a top cover for the gunner and some random stuff to the sites such as backpacks and ammobelts or magazines, maybe even a shovel or something like that=?

gmv-s_15.jpg

Also what do you people think about a GPK TOW version?

Should i do it?

towtur10.png

Edited by MrEwok

hey, really nice work! You should consider release this as an standalone mod, since Aplion gave the the source data to the community - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?178484-Aplion-is-out-%28open-A2-imports-content%29. Like they did with HAFM OVerhaul US Helicopters.

The sources are actually newer then Aplion's last releases, he had some fixes in source files like correct classnames etc. so you could base your mod on his source files. I think this standalone release would be really appreciated, because you're doing great job :).

Cheers!

I only use textures from hafm, model.cfg and config are based on the open source files.

What your doing Is amazing, I think we can all agree that this Is going to be the most ultimate hmmwv pack, This Is currently my top watched mod now, Thank you for putting such great time and effort Into these!

One question or maybe some Idea for you to take In If you want to, Most modern humvee's such as the m1151 and others have mud flaps bolted onto the rear bumper just like In that third TOW pic you posted, Are you planning on adding them? Since your already detailing the hell out of these I think It would go well with what are your doing If you would put some on for the m1151's and possibly m1114's, Just a thought, I would love to see It.

Edited by rex457

Personally i would throw a mk19 and M134 version of the GMVs up as well. But whatever you have time for. This is going to be a must have thing for our server.

@MrEwok Nice work, could you give the gunners the option to turn in so when taking fire they can crouch down and not get hit?

Just for the sake of discussion the TOW is a very complex weapons system, which I am not a fan of after being a TOW gunner for 2 years. But do you plan on implementing any of the wire issues. Example would be if it breaks once it reaches a max distance? Also, the mission can track for a very minimum time. This is normally only in place for a few seconds after the missile is fired due to the large back blast and movement of the system due to firing of the weapons, but after that is it all based on the skill of the gunner. Again this is just food for thought and my two cents I'm just overly happy with the great work that you have already put into and can't wait for the release. If you need more information I'm more than happy to help in any way I can.