monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

Is it possible to get the IED's placement to work in MP via Zeus?

With ALiVE going open source it would be amazing if this could somehow be integrated so we don't have to use both the ALiVE IED's as well as EOD 

• Like 1

Is it possible to get the IED's placement to work in MP via Zeus?

Yes, but it will take some time.

With ALiVE going open source it would be amazing if this could somehow be integrated so we don't have to use both the ALiVE IED's as well as EOD 

Sorry, no interest in ALiVE integration, maybe in the future.

• Like 1

Yes, but it will take some time.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. Really glad to see this mod moving forward and expanding in the future. I missed the immersion being a dedicated EOD technician out on the virtual battlefield. 

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know. Really glad to see this mod moving forward and expanding in the future. I missed the immersion being a dedicated EOD technician out on the virtual battlefield. 

There you go, added some "proof of concept" functions to zeus. The difficult part is done, the rest is polishing the effects and guis.

• Like 2

There you go, added some "proof of concept" functions to zeus. The difficult part is done, the rest is polishing the effects and guis.

QaOD1zt.gif

• Like 1

I tried looking for the K9 in the edit mod and was unable to find the dog where is it located please? 

Any chance of the wires leading to the pressure plate being visible to a degree at some point?

I tried looking for the K9 in the edit mod and was unable to find the dog where is it located please? 

This feature is not released at the moment and may never be released due to problems with the ai in towns and buildings, sorry.

Any chance of the wires leading to the pressure plate being visible to a degree at some point?

The design is not finished yet, i'll see what i can do but i can't garuantee anything right now.

Damn!! You've done a freaking great job on here guys!!! Really happy  to see that eods is coming along nicely :)

Postscript:

I'm about to release an update for my hmmwv's that include a crewduke module wich is set up for EODS ieds and is WIP for ACE3.

Cheers.

MrEwok.

• Like 2

Hello

I love the work you are doing with this mod. I would like to ask you some things about it. What are the modules of the RG31 vehicles? Do they use or are not working yet? Thanks for your time

Hello I love the work you are doing with this mod. I would like to ask you some things about it. What are the modules of the RG31 vehicles? Do they use or are not working yet? Thanks for your time

Hello guys, just two very fast question. 

I'm trying to implement this mod in one of my persistent campaign for my clan and wanted to know if there are problem with persistence.

Second, wanted to know how the Random ied module work cause in my campaign there are multiple FOB, but all the players start in 1 FOB. Is there a way to resolve the problem of random ied spawning in other FOBs or i have to wait for a blacklist parameter?

Thanks, love your works! Keep up

Hello ! I have a problem, I can't interract with IED from "empty" or from "Eods box". What I can do ? Ty !

Sorry for the late answer,

i don't have the time for ArmA at the moment and will continue my work early/mid august!

Hello

I love the work you are doing with this mod. I would like to ask you some things about it. What are the modules of the RG31 vehicles? Do they use or are not working yet? Thanks for your time

Hello I love the work you are doing with this mod. I would like to ask you some things about it. What are the modules of the RG31 vehicles? Do they use or are not working yet? Thanks for your time

I have to ask Burnes about this, i have nothing to do with the RG31 (and i don't know if i'm going to support them with ace interaction later)

Hello guys, just two very fast question. 

I'm trying to implement this mod in one of my persistent campaign for my clan and wanted to know if there are problem with persistence.

Second, wanted to know how the Random ied module work cause in my campaign there are multiple FOB, but all the players start in 1 FOB. Is there a way to resolve the problem of random ied spawning in other FOBs or i have to wait for a blacklist parameter?

Thanks, love your works! Keep up

I gues nobody can answer that (maybe Burnes). The old scripter wrote kinda everything in spanish and since i don't speak spanish and i don't like the way he designed the functions (no offense here at all), i rewrite everything from scratch.

Hello ! I have a problem, I can't interract with IED from "empty" or from "Eods box". What I can do ? Ty !

Did u place the object on the ground via action or did u just drop them out of the inventory?

V 1.3 Download

my communities expereince with persistence is that they are no longer armed upon loading data. I am working on new "pre-armed" classes that may fix this

In my community we found problem with robot:

-you can unload robot from vehicle

-do all robot stuff 

-but after that you can't put robot back on the vehicle

Is there any problem with that, or maybe we are just doing something wrong?

It seems that i'm unable to have the random IED module working in Editor (only EODS mod loaded, on Stratis, module placed, not synched, . Tried debug on/off but nothing appears, i have reduced the safety distance to 50m and walked around for quite some time, could not find any IED. As this is surely a problem on my end, could you please explain how to get this to work? 

by the way, when loading editor (only EODS Loaded), the following error appears no entry bin config.bin/cfgweapons.iteminfo

when i save mission in editor, the following error appears: []:' bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/EODS_Module/' not an array

Also, when i place randomIED module, the following error pops up : Error Undefined variable in expression : eodstriggermanclasses

Note that this same problem occured with version 1.3 and version 1.4.

thanks for your support

(only EODS mod loaded, on Stratis, module placed, not synched, .

CBA is a required mod for this mod, try using that aswell and the module may work then

will retry and revert, note that i decided to test with EODS only after i could not manage to get it work on my usual mods (CBA3, ALiVE, ACE3,RHS). Might be an issue with mods loading order, will retry.

[update] - redownloaded both CBA and EODS 1.4 - Only loaded these two mods. So in editor, placed module for random IED with a civilian classname to trigfger ied. Launched in SP, nothing happens, can not find any civilians nor any IED along the way. Then, i started as MP from editor, i saw an improvement, i noticed IED spawing and triggerman as well. Problem is (except mines) walking or driving on top of an IED while triggerman is looking straight at me did not trigger the IED. I tried with several IEDS, no success.

By the way, after reinstalling the mods the same error messages happened (both MP and SP) :

[]:' bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/EODS_Module/' not an array

no entry bin config.bin/cfgweapons.iteminfo

Other functions (loading/unloading Talon, Suit commands...) work like a charm

Could you help?

thanks in advance

will retry and revert, note that i decided to test with EODS only after i could not manage to get it work on my usual mods (CBA3, ALiVE, ACE3,RHS). Might be an issue with mods loading order, will retry.

[update] - redownloaded both CBA and EODS 1.4 - Only loaded these two mods. So in editor, placed module for random IED with a civilian classname to trigfger ied. Launched in SP, nothing happens, can not find any civilians nor any IED along the way. Then, i started as MP from editor, i saw an improvement, i noticed IED spawing and triggerman as well. Problem is (except mines) walking or driving on top of an IED while triggerman is looking straight at me did not trigger the IED. I tried with several IEDS, no success.

By the way, after reinstalling the mods the same error messages happened (both MP and SP) :

[]:' bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/EODS_Module/' not an array

no entry bin config.bin/cfgweapons.iteminfo

Other functions (loading/unloading Talon, Suit commands...) work like a charm

Could you help?

thanks in advance

I can confirm this. No IED is getting off when standing or driving over it.