monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

Hello people. Had a read of this thread and i get the impression this mod has been sort of abandoned. Is it still usable and do any of you still use it quite regular in single player, with just friends or a server? Hope it is because it looks fantastic and it's a shame if it has been abandoned tbh. Looks very promising indeed.

Edit - Anyone know of a similar mod. I know of VQI's Spookwar but i mean something more EOD related? :)

ALLCON

I have used beta versions of this mod and i can say that it is being continued. Generally speaking, mod makers have their time filled with IRL/mod work/mod testing. Please respect their personal life and allow them time to work on things. I know first hand that mods like this are very complicated and require a lot of time to perfect and work out any "Arma'd" situation, especially thanks to this recent update.

Have you heard anything recently? Is it still being continued?

This mod is abandoned? He was a great mod, it's a shame that there has not finished. Someone could continue the mod with the author's permission.

• Like 1

I do hope this gets continued one day or merged with ACE as I think it would compliment ACE really well.

Update? I think it would be cool to add the EOD suit similar to the one in The Hurt Locker.

Does anyone have or know of a updated EODs. The public one is no longer working on my units dedicated server.

Hi guys, as some of you may be aware i have been working on fixes for EODS, 

MrEwok has very kindly given permission for me to release the update so here it is (download link in video description)

its still a bit rough around the edges but the main functionality is all there and working. There will be further updates soon but i'm currently very

busy with mods for my milsim unit.

the video will explain how everything works. hope you guys enjoy ;)

Hi guys, as some of you may be aware i have been working on fixes for EODS, 

MrEwok has very kindly given permission for me to release the update so here it is (download link in video description)

its still a bit rough around the edges but the main functionality is all there and working. There will be further updates soon but i'm currently very

busy with mods for my milsim unit.

the video will explain how everything works. hope you guys enjoy ;)

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, man! You have no idea just how happy you made me today! Haha

• Like 1

Awesome :D , do any of the pressure plate IEDS work yet?

burnes15th,

Thanks for this great MOD, I tested the mod and I found a small bug in the animation of the gunner in the RG31, when he dies, his body is floating on the roof of the vehicle, if you can get this animation will be very greatful, Congratulations for the beautiful work

Nice to see this mod is progressing.  I'd like to at least check it out and see if my unit could use it.
We happen to use ACE3 extensively though, and it looks like this might not be integrated?
If anyone is using this with ACE, can it at least run alongside ACE interaction?

• Like 1

yep np-

The erros i reportet was script errors

Download links is still the old one....

Be aware that the update can only be found (to my knowledge) on Burnes Video!!!

The link in here is still for the old edition

• Uploaded: 2016-04-27 16:16:33

From all I know there is no newer version o.O

Arrhhh its becue its just arrivede on armaholic now then.... Sorry!

Nice to see this mod is progressing.  I'd like to at least check it out and see if my unit could use it.

We happen to use ACE3 extensively though, and it looks like this might not be integrated?

If anyone is using this with ACE, can it at least run alongside ACE interaction?

Aye, ACE interaction compatibility would be really swell.

Not sure how much work can be done with the interaction that comes with EODS, but i remember it being very spotty and a pain in the ass to actually get working some times.

This is awesome! I'm glad that someone's managed to get a good minesweeper that you hold instead of vanilla!
Some things though - ACE integration would be sweet in two areas
1) interaction like the above folks said, maybe drag/drop
2) add optional cfg's for the IED's so they're compatible with ACE3 fragmentation. This would actually make them really f**king terrifying haha.
http://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/frag-framework.html

Regardless, this is awesome... and kinda scary. Great work :D

• Like 1