monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

I have seen a updated version of this mod being used in the 15thMEU, will it be released to public?

I have seen a updated version of this mod being used in the 15thMEU, will it be released to public?

we can only hope,

but i can only get the jammer to work on servers,any known mod compatibility problems for multiplayer?

Current CBA is not showing EODS and its not working.. Is mod maker is working on new update, we need this mod with automatic placement of IED on the map..

three months without any news about the mod, will still be continued or died? :wacko:

this jammer does work on a dedicated server.The only problems i have experienced are:

Item box's not showing up on hosted servers

talon not always being controllable.

Things that do work:

Ied's on dedicated servers,

interactive menu,

talon 2 

jammer

NO CRASHES RELATED TO EODS MOD

Sorry if you know the list it is for other users to reference problems so people can see if its a feature broken or if they broke it.

Will they fix in future update, everything is working fine in dedicated server, except the RECID Jammer.

We need it fixed, its awesome mod and we want it back in good shape..  :(

three months without any news about the mod, will still be continued or died? :wacko:

Like so many other great ideas, but we´ll see... :)

May be real life eats his time?

Greetings

McLupo

ALLCON

I have used beta versions of this mod and i can say that it is being continued. Generally speaking, mod makers have their time filled with IRL/mod work/mod testing. Please respect their personal life and allow them time to work on things. I know first hand that mods like this are very complicated and require a lot of time to perfect and work out any "Arma'd" situation, especially thanks to this recent update.

• Like 2

ALLCON

I have used beta versions of this mod and i can say that it is being continued. Generally speaking, mod makers have their time filled with IRL/mod work/mod testing. Please respect their personal life and allow them time to work on things. I know first hand that mods like this are very complicated and require a lot of time to perfect and work out any "Arma'd" situation, especially thanks to this recent update.

Thanks alot for the clarification of the facts and no one will/must ask again and again.... :)

Greetings

McLupo

ALLCON

Thanks for the reply, I have seen many mods die like this, stay long without news.

With the latest version of CBA and arma 3 1.52 the addon controls seem not to show up.

Any chance of getting this fixed?

Hello,

We do not have a possibility to have access to the beta that you use in the team 15thMEU ?

it's a pity not to use this great mod.

Hello there, when accessing "config addons" in my options, I don't get the EOD suite option. Custom controls are not working either. Any idea's?

Good day, i would like to know if you guys are still working on this? its a great mod but still waiting for the beta before I presented to the 69thID clan.

thank you 

Great mod unfortunately died without finishing promised to be one of the best mod for arma3 :wacko:

Great mod unfortunately died without finishing promised to be one of the best mod for arma3 :wacko:

I do believe that is unconfirmed. However the lack of response from the mod team is concerning. 

• Like 1

As far as I know, MrEwok doesn't want to work on arma 3 anymore as "its tools are too archaic". He also had problems with monovdd not answering to him anymore, and he had most of the sources.