monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

Looking forward to the update! I've had a lot of fun with the robot so far.

A couple of things, and the second one may be as a result of the first:

It might just be my incompetence but I can't get the sample mission to run, I copy it into my SP missions folder and it appears in the scenario list ingame, but when I click play nothing happens. I don't know if that's on my end or not.

Following on from that, is there any chance of a tutorial on how to setup the modules, I played around in the editor but can't work it out.

As you've probably guessed by now I'm fairly new to this so any help would be appreciated. :)

Actually, more things I've noticed: sometimes I can have the TALON remote control in my GPS slot and can 'Open the UAV terminal', but not see the TALON in the drop down list. Note this doesn't happen all the time.

Hotkeys for mod do not show up if running ANY other mods that require binding. Any work arounds other than restarting the game 3 times?

Mhhhh.... how do restarting the game 3 time would solve anything? it's a Cba version issue so if cba doesn't change the issue stay ( mentionned here , and here) Sorry if i'm a bit crude but it's only 4 pages above guys.....

For the talon you need our custom controller and A3 default one shouldn't work with it.

I just want to say great mod and I am excited for the upcoming up.

Plus I was wondering If Tripwire IED's have entered yours mind or if they are being thought of?

Is it possible for how to set up ieds made a little simpler in the manual, as I have still not got one setup. Also how do I set ied interaction key and how do I make the enemy ai set ieds randomly.

Thanks

Ollie

I've just found this thread after being gone for a while....will there, or is there IED crafting within the game itself, or is it all placed via the Editor? Thanks and sorry if it's been asked before, but the search didn't bring anything back before I posted.

The issue is. We are running the most recent version of CBA. The scroll wheel options for Placing IED's work. Yet we cannot interact with the IED's and cannot bind the keys for the addon. As it does not show up in the Controls AT ALL.

I have been experimenting with this great Mod in recent days for possible use by our unit.

The default working now interaction key is the - (minus) key on your keyboard after you have placed the IED down.

Hope that helps until the keybinding is fixed again for user configurable.

I have been experimenting with this great Mod in recent days for possible use by our unit.

The default working now interaction key is the - (minus) key on your keyboard after you have placed the IED down.

Hope that helps until the keybinding is fixed again for user configurable.

Thanks for the help, I will go and try this.

I have tried this but no luck. I will just wait for the update. Thanks for all the help anyway

I have tried this but no luck. I will just wait for the update. Thanks for all the help anyway

That's strange ollie,

I use the editor to put down an IED ammo crate and then in game take from the box a variety of iEDs and a cellphone.

My mouse scroll wheel lets me select which IED to place and then I have to drop it!

Then using the minus key on the keyboard whilst looking at the iED I get all the options.

How far are you getting from above?

CommandoUKSF, I tried it today and it has worked. It was my mistake from the beginning, I was placing the IED's in the editor and trying to use the interaction key that way. Also do you know how to get the enemy to place and explode IED's.

CommandoUKSF, I tried it today and it has worked.

Well that's great news Ollie, pleased to hear you are making progress now.

I don't know how to get enemy AI to place IEDs except I think it might be an option using the ALIVE mod with EODS????

Still have to learn more about Alive, but if I do find out how I will let you know or maybe someone else on here can help us both out with that question. :)

Just been told by a clan team-mate that apparently you put down IEDs using the 2-D editor and apparently there is an option for either a trigger event or a time delay before spawn. Can't confirm that myself yet.

Edited by CommandoUKSF
Clarification

Does anyone know how to place IED's in the editor and arm them. Also is it possible today the same with zeus.

Thank you in advance.

Ollie

Great mod! Although I am having some troubles with set up (key bindings - possibly due to incompatibility with CBA 1.20 as mentioned earlier in this thread). The default interaction key (minus '-') brings up the EODS menu, but then it keeps getting stuck and clicking on any of the options doesn't close the menu (although I had a couple of other mods running at the time, so I'll retest without them).

What would be awesome would be some short video tutorials for working with IEDs in game and how to set them up in the editor.

Great work though. Looking forward to more updates!

waiting for news about the Mod.

Same for me.

This mod seems huge and awesome, the last thing i'm waiting is the generation of randomly IED on the map (or in some mark), but it's scared me, no news for the developpers in something like, more than a month ?

The default interaction key (minus '-') brings up the EODS menu, but then it keeps getting stuck and clicking on any of the options doesn't close the menu (although I had a couple of other mods running at the time, so I'll retest without them).

Yep, definitely a mod issue. Disabled other mods and couldn't replicate problem.

This should be the more realistic mod on EOD, we are waiting for news about MOD :D