monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

When you say :"The module is set on the map and linked to every possible player." what module are you talking about? if it's the IA RCIED one it's normal that you have cellphone.....

For the Busy call thing i never experienced it so i assume it's fixed in our WIP build.

About husky , still a lot of work to do on it (mostly interior modeling and textures).

Yep Ace compatibility is planned for sure :)

This mod is really awesome! After I saw the "Hurtlocker" I searched for an EOD-Mod and found it.

While playing it I had two little problems. The first one was caused by the keys of the Talon. Whatever I do I can not select the mod in the "Configure Mods" menu. So I am not able to edit the keys. It would be nice, if you could look at that before you release the next update. My second problem was the sensitivity of the IEDs. I played on James new Kunduz map. When I transported an IED with the Talon into the free fields next to the street they always detonate because it wiggles to much. Maybe you could lower the sensitivity.

So keep up the great work. I can not await the new update.:D

The keybinding is already fixed in our internal version don't worry :) .

For the ied's we gonna change a lot of things (defuse system, Pressure plate ieds etc...)to make it more realistic and immersive.

Would you ever consider adding ACE3 intergration later down the line?

Would you ever consider adding ACE3 intergration later down the line?

Read my last but one post and you'll find answer......

Hey guys,

maybe you can give me a hint. After cba remanaged the userconfig thing there is no more way to change the interaction key for digging out IEDs etc. Is there any way to change it without the ingame settings or is there a standard key i'm overlooking all the time?

regards,

ian

edit: yeah, i know its gonna be fixed :-) but do you know any workarounds right now?

Roll back to an older version of CBA, that's the only way.

@EODteam

I was thinking of making a simple IED mod as an introduction to arma3 modding(simple IED models that are basically satchel charges), but i was wondering if you guys had any plans for adding other kinds of IEDs or are you leaving it to whats in now?

We plan to add a lot more of ied's with differents trigger types and effects (pressure plate, rcied, DFC (Directional focus charges) , UxO (unexploded ordnance), tripwire etc....) so yeah we plan more ied's than just the Rcied that are actually included.

Would Tripwire Flares be something you think about creating

I really doubt we gonna do Tripwire flare cause it's not really eod related.

Some Rg 31 teasing :

E6E864D636BF09066858EB179978FB7BD21E5F00

05877F2DE80C49BD6FA366AC0658784D2091871B

68BC821CB2562EF9F091D8FAB113A2E36818B4D1

Custom RT1523 (model and UI):

554FB66291F6EC213676EE0CDD7914FE837CADFD

2E00777B195F9990440A6EBFFCA8F3C3644C2D23

880566A604DF1385EE4E6C69BA0D16B1584AC4F0

Gyrocam view( it have NV and TI and normal view mod) :

04745B8973FC5066D863FF72EF5D03E96AF711B4

9DE38475FA3FB3B5809C05E24BAB2ED4E029E6CA

Rhino device:

9B8025E0EF4C0A48F278FCF885F5ECC77409F917

00E62782689EA50397F0FFBC78433E0A0DAB2BDF

• Like 1

Will you have RHS as depandancy or do you make your own units?

Nope those are RHS units, actually there is no dependency except EODS mod himself and CBA (it use A3 basic blu_f soldiers) but i plan to do an optional RHS version.

The only units we actually plan to make are EOD engineer (a guy with EOD suit equiped) and the K9 unit (our custom belga malinois), but we have some custom bags planned (and ready) and i also have a bunch of eod patch ready(dunno yet if i'm gonna include them).

Hey'

It is possible to place some module to have some randomly IED on a map ? Or everything must be linked ?

(I'm working on a mission with ALiVE, they have their own IED Module, but your addon seems awesome !)

MrEwok you know when it can be released an alpha version of these RG31.

@ Sartax: Not yet but it's planned.

For the RG's i'd like to release alpha version for them with the ied's update (include Pressure plate ied at least). I can't give any date yet cause everything is in scripters hands for ied's.

sounds really interesting what you have planed like that you make an RHS ver. or plan on doing one with the new cba is this mod still working have messed around with it for some time know

Thanks for the reply hoping new launches.

Edited by firefox1

Hey there, apologies for the late response, but I have tried searching, there was only 1 post that was related, but I don't think it mentions my problem. My problem is that it doesn't seem to run, even though I have it activated. I also have ACE 3 activated, and you, EWK, mentioned that its not compatible with ACE right now. Could ACE be the reason for the issue?

FYI I can still use the units(the talon for example) ingame, just not the EODS suite menu.

Hey ray it's probably because the public version is not updated for the new cba so the keybinding is boken, you still can use default keys to interact ( Minus "-" on main keyboard to check ied's) .

Also i'm glad to welcome Brainslush within the project . Welcome on board mate !!! :yay:

thought you guys might like to see testing of the RG31 PhysX I've been working on. :p

Awesome work mate!!!

Not yet but ace compatibility is planned for sure :) .

Do you plan to publish metal detector in alpha release?

Btw, if you have any troubles with RG31, I know that FFAA mod team is working on RG31 model too, maybe they will be able to help you with some aspects (if needed, of course).

Yeah detector is gonna be in the forthcoming version for sure :) .

For the Rg we only need to make it more eye candy by upgrading textures, and probably also upgrade features so don't worry about that it should come soon :) .

Sorry for the delay to answer i had a huge week a work and haven't been able to really work on the project or even check the thread, but i'm back and i should have more free time to work on it this week:cool: .