monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

why can't i interact with the ied's im placing? I have the modules in and synced, and have a mobile. What do i do????????

why can't i interact with the ied's im placing? I have the modules in and synced, and have a mobile. What do i do????????

The interaction with the IEDs is very finicky a lot of times so you need to keep moving around and look in different places. Also make sure you're hitting the right key.

On that note though, would there be any possibility of there ever being AGM support(no i don't believe they're stopping and even if they did AGM itself is still around) for your IEDs? I get that he mod itself needs to have an interaction menu since not everyone uses mods like AGM or CSE but, and no disrespected meant, AGMs interaction and placement of explosives is far superior. There's no risk of it blowing up when dropping as you can aim up and down and place it precisely where you want and you don't have any issues like doom_sharpe is talking about where it's really hard to interact with them a lot of the time.

No idea if this would be something on your part of that of AGM to make it compatible but i think it would be really useful.

Hi!

I remember a while back I asked if you guys had any plans of including pressure-plate IEDs, just wanted to hear if they are still a part of your plans, or you've decided against the pressure plates?

Also since you have plans to create a Buffalo and Husky, any chance you might sneak a 6x6 Cougar in there as well ;)

As always, it's a great mod, with some really cool features, and a ton of potential. I especially like the apobs, which always causes a lot of fun, and damage, for whoever uses it :)

Well yeah pressure plate are planned and modeled but "our" is now "my" cause i'm alone on it and as i suck at scripting thing are going really really slowly right now. But i finally have been able to make the Gyrocam script working on the Rg31 (almost).

For the cougar 6x6 i've started to do one a few month back but it wasn't looking good so all i can say is maybe :).

But i want to finish ABV ,Husky and RG31 before to start a new vehicle.

Well yeah pressure plate are planned and modeled but "our" is now "my" cause i'm alone on it and as i suck at scripting thing are going really really slowly right now. But i finally have been able to make the Gyrocam script working on the Rg31 (almost).

For the cougar 6x6 i've started to do one a few month back but it wasn't looking good so all i can say is maybe :).

But i want to finish ABV ,Husky and RG31 before to start a new vehicle.

Sounds great!

I would like to offer my help, but my scripting abilities are somewhat limited, but anyway, if you need someone to bounce some ideas of, or a second opinion etc. I'll be more than willing to lend a hand.

This error should be fixed by the hotfixed version (EODS_v005_Hotfixed), please report if not .

Also with the great help provided by Burnes15th and NorX Aengell, a new update may come out soon (No release date yet we have a lot of things to do) with some new content and many fixes, you can find some videos of it on Burnes15th youtube channel and on my youtube channel.

Hello I have been have an issue with the Eods mod as, when I get the mod working Task force radio(TFR) does not work, however when i get TFR working the Eods mod does not work. The mod just doesn't want to bring up the controls in configure addons. Does anyone have any solutions. Also this is a great mod yous guys have here, keep up the good work.

The configure keys on eods is broken because of the cba function that have changed (already fixed in the WIP update). For TFR/EODS issue it shouldn't happen because they have nothing related except jamming when Thor is on . Please tell what version of CBA/TFAR/EODS where used and if others mods or scripts where running so i can try to reproduce issue.

Thanks for the response and myself and the other people in my unit are using the latest update of Eods and CBA however we are using the 0.9.7 version of TFAR plus CSE.

Edited by SerGamer

The configure keys on eods is broken because of the cba function that have changed (already fixed in the WIP update). For TFR/EODS issue it shouldn't happen because they have nothing related except jamming when Thor is on . Please tell what version of CBA/TFAR/EODS where used and if others mods or scripts where running so i can try to reproduce issue.

Hey there.

I am getting the same error.

Hello I have it working now. it turns out it will only work with CBA v1.09 rather than CBA v1.1.20, However I still can't mangae to get task force working along with the Eods mod itself. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions. still an Awesome mod thou.

As already say before, latest CBA version have a new keybind function that's why eods doesn't work well with it for now. For task force radio i think if you use the latest update you should use latest cba version too to have the keybind working.So basically if you rollback to cba 1.09 you have to use the proper task force radio version.

Everything is working fine so far, except for using the cellphone.

When I am calling the number that I get after arming an IED, the Cellphone makes the "calling" sound but after that nothing happens, just the "busy" sound.

Also everyone has the "Cellphone" menu entry...doesn't matter if they actually have a cellphone in the inventory or not.

edit:

we are using cba 1.09

Edited by jesterlol

Hello,

When will a new version? Unfortunately, work in the current version is no longer the keyboard Binding .... Or is there a way to correct it? Otherwise a great Mod !!!

Gruss Togo

Hi Everyone I was outside of the project since December of 2014. All these months Ewok was leading the project alone. He made a really good job. I'm back now so expect some new updates and new features. Thank to all for your support. And thank you Ewok to let me return to work =)

Good news, I follow your project closely, it's going to rock :yay:

@Mono : Welcome Back mate!

In fact i wasn't really alone, lately Burnes15th and NorX Aengell have joined me on it and they've done great work.

Here is a little teaser of what's should be in the next update:

VMH3CS:

8292D224EA47B30D20C73BC239903DC9E1E8316C

VMH3CS with UxO detection head:

52232A238730D89DD63AF0BB0FD40408082C5863

WaterJet disruptor:

19D7764893B7DB08F97054C912B9D27800705336

UVSM (Under Vehicle Search Mirror);

3ABCC1E9F353C30BD21C3A05D0F809FB5B4CB14A

EOD Suit (Helmet Overlay and User Interface thanks to NorX for the Script behind it thanks a lot Mate!):

2B6F8C069FD2B794CFFCF3B1BDF18D81EADB3D94

EOD Suit (Rigged and ugraded textures By Burnes15th Thanks a lot man!):

47F7F4A2834D743C557E9B77A0A9E1B805226115

6913FB43B50F4013948E8BC4FBF63DE5A4FC47A1

Here you can see one of our detector, the detection script, UVSM, and Bomb suit (all features now work):

We plan a lot more but want to finish and upgrade what we have first.

Edited by MrEwok

Good to know that the project did not stop, it is forecast to New releases

Im looking so much forward to this mod to get updated!

Since the alpha of Arma 3 I'm waiting for a bomb suit!

I hope it doesn't take that long anymore. (PLEASE don't concider this some how rushing. Totally not meant that way ^^)

Love it can't wait until the next update!! Also not meaning to bother or anything but how is the husky coming?

Everything is working fine so far, except for using the cellphone.

When I am calling the number that I get after arming an IED, the Cellphone makes the "calling" sound but after that nothing happens, just the "busy" sound.

The module is set on the map and linked to every possible player.

Also everyone has the "Cellphone" menu entry...doesn't matter if they actually have a cellphone in the inventory or not.

We are using cba 1.09

Anyone knows an answer to this?

Incredible developments will incorporate the mod. Have you thought about compatibility with ACE3 ? It would be great that worked in tandem as surely those who seek this level of simulation we always use ACE3 .

Thank you for your work , I am eager to try the latest .