monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

I liked the news MrEwok and [eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite together we will have more realistic addons from now :yay:

We have some news:

With the Joining of MrEwok we advance in a way that i don't expected. We're doing all the stuff in less time and with better results. I really want to thank you MrEwok!!!

We're working in the: APOBS (Script), the THOR III (Model and Script), the metal detector (script and textures), the Talon EOD robot (Config and Physx), the K9 unit (animations and exporting shit) and correcting some minor bugs of the IEDs.

For now i have some pics to show you. We expect to have a new release version the next Monday. Hopefully this build will bring the APOBS, the THOR III, the Metal Detector and some new IEDs and script features.

THOR III PICS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4hhly5ki43myyo/arma3%202014-10-03%2010-29-35-24.jpg

2djltpGkBQbs9Pji6XubPPdUPB20sxLUjNMCNbNTZwA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/36ywg5w6psq3b2o/arma3%202014-10-03%2010-18-37-21.jpg

icFezxisVgl0YypkkQ51phruUro8VqoAs1kTNlVq_7o

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cptmovptsz74pgg/arma3%202014-10-03%2010-20-09-28.jpg

_gxY1ccnA-J5aKozUTpEm798IOxqCIVJSPoMaJvLYhY

TALON PICS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1g2k7a8ri32yks/2014-10-02_00014.jpg

qf9VJUYZ1g2anyn2t-rPr-Ib-p6j6FXU1fTcBqgeL34

Please support us in MANW contest we only need 26 supporters to be promoted.

Thank you guys.

Edited by monovdd

A little bit more of Talon bot teasing :

2014-10-03_00006.jpg?_subject_uid=214870321&w=AABERhAWGWW3gfIBTT__UL_lRC3Z39dJRxW2NpCP_YQT9A

2014-10-03_00007.jpg?_subject_uid=214870321&w=AADS_RM2ggiA9g7VqFC6314yO9c8bohQYp5qjnV0qv8zUw

2014-10-03_00008.jpg?_subject_uid=214870321&w=AADhaoda37jZhHwEm2pMyy_6qti_PTDU6JhdNRXCA6_OfA

2014-10-03_00009.jpg?_subject_uid=214870321&w=AAAeKEEyuR8vb-KrrqyJnXlempZj7gQjbzNYug9gfgHo_w

Edited by MrEwok

My clan is already preparing to reactivate the EOD team in arma3.:yay:

Edited by firefox1

Have you spoken to Brians200 to see if his placement script could be used ?

He also has some superb Scripted Particle explosion effects that are leaps and bounds ahead of the vanilla shell explosions ?

I saw the video on the thread about how to use this mod properly, but it seems to have been taken down. Could you re-post it or redirect me to somewhere I can get a quick tutorial on how to use what looks to be an awesome mod?

@chalk6: You have an example mission in the package of the mod. Simply paste the "eods_example_mission.Stratis" folder inside your missions folder :)

@MrEwok may of missed it but will you still be making the EOD suit for this mod

How can I use this Addons Module?

cant understand how to use it.

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

need some kinda Key Binding?

How can I use this Addons Module?

cant understand how to use it.

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

need some kinda Key Binding?

See the example mission please. There is all the info and the examples.

The main post has been updated with new info and a couple of images. The new update of the addon is incoming...

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry_uploads/938/screenshots/vAZ1KZHRkYpOYSSoXtTnfj9fYfquVVS1KdGXTGJDfBvHGYSTrV.jpg (181 kB)

http://makearmanotwar.com/entry_uploads/938/screenshots/7ijmBKVN0RvZjWkhIgmSGt5ePcKiFYGp5XBbdDhqvPnp2HQ5U0.jpg (128 kB)

See the main post. =D

Amazing work had a play on the test and Im loving it. I was just wondering as you are providing the Thor Jammer what would stop everyone from using them and RCIEDs being completely useless. Would it be possible to also add a wired version of the IEDs so that you could trigger them and always know they will trigger but as you have a wire attached you will obviously increase the risks to yourself being spotted and also dying from the explosions.

Found a "bug". When i´m civilian i always have the use cellphone interaction even though i don´t have a cellphone. Can you please fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Tomorrow is going to be an update of the addon. Stay tuned, some nice surprises are coming.

Tomorrow is going to be an update of the addon. Stay tuned, some nice surprises are coming.

Today is ending, and we are anxious to see surprises.

Hoy se esta acabando, y estamos ansiosos por ver esa sorpresa :bounce3:

we are waiting to surprise

We're delayed because a detected issue in the scripts. But today is the day, a few hours more....

We're delayed because a detected issue in the scripts. But today is the day, a few hours more....

Great... thanks to the team for the hard work!

Thanks for the quick response are excited by these addons.

First time i get excited that much about a mod :) Great work you have done there, i dreamed about something like this, really looking forward for the update today and for the future :)

The addon has been updated. Now it is in verison 0.0.3 alpha.

The APOBS - Talon Mark II - Thor III systems are included in this version. See the main post for the complete changelog.

Thanks for the patience and support. Enjoy it and remember to tell us your ideas and feedback.

Edited by monovdd