monovdd

[eods] explosive ordnance disposal suite

Very good work! This mod is amazing.

I have a problem with the resolution and the cell phone number not showing. Here is a screen shot: http://imgur.com/BRm0jfP

In my native resolution I cannot see the number, however while changing the interface size I am only able to see half of the number which makes it very hard to read. This occurs for every lower or higher resolution I try. I hope you can fix this since I cannot utilize this mod while this problem is still current.

resolution:

1804x1014

(using a 48" tv as a monitor)

Very good work! This mod is amazing.

I have a problem with the resolution and the cell phone number not showing. Here is a screen shot: http://imgur.com/BRm0jfP

In my native resolution I cannot see the number, however while changing the interface size I am only able to see half of the number which makes it very hard to read. This occurs for every lower or higher resolution I try. I hope you can fix this since I cannot utilize this mod while this problem is still current.

resolution:

1804x1014

(using a 48" tv as a monitor)

The fix for that problem will be availible today. Thanks for the feedback. And also i will include a doc with a classlist =D.

Thank you guys...

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

The addon has been updated. Download link in the main post. Screen resolution bug fixed, displays and menus must work fine in all resolutions.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

This is nice..

One suggestions/question: Is it possible to have the Cellphone a bit more out of the centre? A bit to the leftcorner for example so i can see the explosion or what's happening (attacking enemies/cars).

is it just me or is anyone else having an Issue i with the mod all i can do is place the bomb after that it does not let me arm or do anything to it

This is nice..

One suggestions/question: Is it possible to have the Cellphone a bit more out of the centre? A bit to the leftcorner for example so i can see the explosion or what's happening (attacking enemies/cars).

Yeah i was thinking on that, next update will have the Cellphone outside of the center. But in any case after the detonation call (when you hear the tone), you can close the menu of the cellphone with ESC key and then see the explosion. For now this is the solution. Thank you for the feedback

is it just me or is anyone else having an Issue i with the mod all i can do is place the bomb after that it does not let me arm or do anything to it

You need to put in the editor the corresponding module to use IEDs, that module is callled "Players can use IEDs". You can find that module in the module secction ---> EODS ----> "Players can use IEDs (No need to sync with any player or entity)".

See the example mission to know how to setup the addon in your mission. Thanks for your time and feedback.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I forgot to put the example mission with the PBO last night. My mistake. Please Download again the addon from the main post.

The resolution problems have now been fixed! I am now freely playing with this mod with out any problems, thank you.

Bug: while performing action "bury" I am able to move away with the progress still progressing. (not sure if this is only on the bury option.)

That is the only bug I am able to find right now. Not much of a big problem atm.

Anyone figure out a way to have an IED planted in the editor and trigger when players get close with an AI?

Anyone figure out a way to have an IED planted in the editor and trigger when players get close with an AI?

In the mission example you can find an example of how you can configure the IEDs to be triggered by an IA. You need to put in your mission the "[EODS] IEDs Cellphone Activation [iA RCIED]" module and then you need to sync it with the IA (The Trigger Man) and with the IED you need to detonate by the IA.

Some WIP of this week.

Metal Detector

bh25888v20o8xm2fg.jpg

ubyjjwe1gc51gmzfg.jpg

THOR III

10355517_558483214278876_5862986452839660842_o.jpg?oh=b6eb3ddd492f62f2966eac7f1da23851&oe=542C6839&__gda__=1412197062_0fc1ad081164125972bd4ca3db6381ee

More detailed images of the Thor III coming so

This new features will be ready in the next week.

This may seem a weird glitch but some of our crates in mission (both default arma explosives create and special weapons crate) as well as massi crates are invisible since installing this mod.

The explosive crate appears as a black box while others lack physical texture. We're unsure why this has happened but we remove EODS and the issue is resolved. I can get some screenshots tomorrow if required as I'm away from home just not sure if this is a known bug

Any plans on making this awesome mod compatible with Zeus? Meaning taking the module aspect away.

Or maybe planning to remove the "player can use" moduel alltogether?

This may seem a weird glitch but some of our crates in mission (both default arma explosives create and special weapons crate) as well as massi crates are invisible since installing this mod.

The explosive crate appears as a black box while others lack physical texture. We're unsure why this has happened but we remove EODS and the issue is resolved. I can get some screenshots tomorrow if required as I'm away from home just not sure if this is a known bug

EWK HMMWVs mod had the same issue, and fixed on v0.3 - it seems he forgot to rename the default NATO_Basic_Weapons crate or something like that... any doubts, ask MrEwok for a hint =)

Any plans on making this awesome mod compatible with Zeus? Meaning taking the module aspect away.

Or maybe planning to remove the "player can use" moduel alltogether?

It is possible but we're with all the hands doing different things of the addon. So the things that are right are not going to change at least until we have our k9 unit working in the game. But maybe in the future i will make what you say. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for the feedback. No idea of this bug at all, will we fixed for the next update with some new features and other bugs fixed.

@Corporal_Lib[bR]

Thank you for the info.

For the boxes just rename the NATO_BOX_base in something like EODS_Box_Base.

Great work by the way!

I tried the mod, and only word that came out from my mouth was : " WoW "

For a v0.0.1 work is awesome ; i just can't think what will the rest can be , but i sure it will be great ^^

Keep up the good work ;) and thank you so much :)

Really looking forward to the dog... I have the Alsatian set up as an attack dog and have been fiddling with the scripted behavior. Looking forward to eod dog V2.

Don't forget this ability ;)

10356274_783464561693904_1631248030103356_n_zpsbgtyeurr.jpg

I'm glad to announce that MrEwok the creator of the EWK-EOD-Project (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179269-EWK-EOD-Project) has been joined to the team of EODS. With this extraordinary incorporation we want to ensure the creation of a realistic EOD scenario in Arma 3. I want to give the thanks to MrEwok for join us.

Stay tunned for the great addon that is comming for Arma 3.

Now this is what I love to see. Great modders coming together to make an awesome, even better mod! Can't wait to see the final product fellas! :cool:

@Monovdd : Thanks mate! I'm glad to be a part of this project!