m1lkm8n

JBAD Release Thread

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (M1lkm8n) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New update out now

Current Build V.5.12815

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByTodPfP536FdU8tU2ZidGF1OEk&usp=sharing

Many updates and a few new buildings added. Lots of time has been spent bug checking and fixing so please if you see anything report it here:https://github.com/M1lkm8n/jbad/issues

Hopefully soon we can show you guys some work we've done on the terrain.

Is there anywhere a list of the buildings added?

Found them, Thank you for the release! :yay:

Edited by Giallustio

Is there anywhere a list of the buildings added?

Found them, Thank you for the release! :yay:[/quote

Haha. Yes the readme has a list of all things done

Thank you for this update.

I work on a new map with your JBAD mod.

Thank you for this update.

I work on a new map with your JBAD mod.

Excellent! :o

** Note:

Need google drive link since armaholic just shut down to other country :(

Need google drive link since armaholic just shut down to other country :(

I'm sorry. What do you mean. The Google drive link is posted on the first page and armaholic is still up?

sorry for my broken grammar

what i said was, it seems like all armaholic download link is blocked to my country, and i can't download in armaholic, so i need the Author's provided link, but at first page you definitely wrote googledrive link but it seems you wrote both armaholic and google drivelink as same armaholic one, that's reason why i can't download from your googledrive link and i requesting to you now :*(

---------- Post added at 06:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 ----------

NVM i'll use this site from now on :(

http://arma3.de/include.php?path=start

I did! Wow. Not sure how that happened but thank you for letting me know. All fixed now :)

Hi all thought we better fill you guys in on whats been going on on jbad as we have been quiet for a few months, M1lk has been busy porting and polishing more structures with a few extras as always with this guy his work is impeccable it's a pleasure to work with him, Steve has started placing objects down in the green zone and the airport is starting to come on i don't envy steve he asked for both the bigger green zones mad bastard hope it don't break him.

I have been tied up for a few months but now have had some time free so I started smashing out the veg and rocks for the mountains and valley's, I have also started to fill the green zone this is a long process as there is so much terrain to fill but is well on its way I have a good 15km x 15km section that is in testing as we have split the terrain into four pieces to make the build easy and man is this first valley tough to climb think lone sniper shit and thats what we got large rock slides slopping and slipping all the wall down the valleys making it a real hard terrain to fight on not knowing where the enemy are firing from, Sangin was scary for under fire but just wait for jbad ass to be completed this will break you lol.

Once I have the net back on my main rig ill upload all videos and images that have been taken in the last few months next week some time cheers all

Testing is going well with all the features we are packing into models, the terrain feels more real now we have more interaction and destruction with the new added features soon to be added is exploding rocks so passes can be cleared from rock falls we still got this going on growing and growing stick with it lads jbad will be the ultimate terrain to fight on