fabio_chavez

Bohemia Interactive please comment on whats hindering you to introduce Ponds to Arma3

its happening :bounce3:

Looks like you finally get to change your signature ;)

Looks like you finally get to change your signature ;)

when the day comes it shall be replaced with some gratefull credentials for BI :P

though Arma Development is never over and im allready thinking about how a "we want better swimming stance transition animations" banner could look like :icon1:

when the day comes it shall be replaced with some gratefull credentials for BI :P

though Arma Development is never over and im allready thinking about how a "we want better swimming stance transition animations" banner could look like :icon1:

How about "we want tanks that move forward in water" :D

How about "we want tanks that move forward in water" :D

and SHARKS! :D

but no seriously, swimming stance transition tricks my brain into thinking im playing LEGO, but thats negligible in compairsion to functional amphibious tracked vehicles!!!!!

In 21 days it's going to be the ticket's first birthday lol.

I'm going to cry :(

I'm glad to see this fixed.does it mean that even zooming out far doesn't result in black flickering patch?As always I'm curious how they fixed it.Nothing is on the changelogs.Maybe new technology connected with expansion.

I'm glad to see this fixed.does it mean that even zooming out far doesn't result in black flickering patch?As always I'm curious how they fixed it.Nothing is on the changelogs.Maybe new technology connected with expansion.

fog also induced the black flickering, hopefully it the problem had the same reason as the black flicker from afar.

As always I'm curious how they fixed it. Nothing is on the changelogs. Maybe new technology connected with expansion.

The fix was mentioned in one of the latest updates but it didn't give any hints to what they did to fix it. I don't think new technology was involved though.

And yay, ponds are getting there :D

I hope this means proper inland water for Tanoa. It is the tropics after all!

I hope this means proper inland water for Tanoa. It is the tropics after all!

Don't hold your breath.

:icon_neutral:

If thats make-up and Mo-cap the chances of no women are quite high again