Sign in to follow this  
MattLightfoot

Bohemia Interactive Zeus Livestream Co-Op mission.

So as some of you who watched last weeks twitch live stream will know, we are hosting a Co-Op Zeus mission tomorrow. It will start at 12:30 Central European Time and there will be 10 slots open to the public, in the first and second squad. These will be divided up on a first come first serve basis in this thread. If you want a slot post below and I'll be in touch.

In-game rules;

Listen and follow your squad leader,

Don't be a prat,

Be a team player,

Turn up promptly.

People that don't follow these rules will be removed from the game and then that slot will be open for viewers that would like to join.

Now onto the fun bit, the mission briefing for tomorrow;

Situation

Over the past few weeks, CSAT have pushed NATO forces back across Altis, gaining significant ground. NATO commanders have staged a calculated retreat and are holding a defensive line as is shown on the map. The NATO task force has requested urgent reinforcements to launch a counter attack, that will be capable of taking out the hostile command, and control HQ at the Altis International Airport. The core of the reinforcements will be forces from the State of Bohemia. You are these Bohemian troops.

ENEMY

Enemy forces are made up of both CSAT and AAF forces. CSAT forces are leading the assault against NATO positions, whereas AAF forces are holding the ground that has been seized. Intelligence reports suggest that the CSAT assault forces are of a Company size (150), AAF forces are of a Battalion size (400-800).

We have also been given numerous other possible sites of hostile buildup. These positions will be marked on your map.

FRIENDLY

Bohemian forces will consist of four 6-man squads. They will be supported by four Ghost Hawks and two MH-6's, two A-10s, 2 AH-6's and one Blackfoot. Current NATO forces on the island are of a Company size with many wounded and combat ineffective. You are on your own, ladies and gentlemen!

CIVILIAN

Civilians have started to return to their homes, and may be present in towns and villages along the way. However, Intel reports that these is still a sentiment of distrust amongst the local population, as they view NATO as bringing further bloodshed to Altis. Civilians are not be be fired upon, unless they pose a clear and present danger.

Mission

Bohemian reinforcements to the NATO garrison have been tasked with launching a daring counter attack against a CSAT and AAF advance across Altis.

Execution

PHASE 1: All squads will deploy to the south east of Kalochori (215,161), then assault Paros (209,169), where it seems the CSAT forward command post is located at. We must seize the command post, destroy the enemy AA and artillery battery located around the town and then hold the town until friendly NATO mechanised forces reinforce the position.

PHASE 2: After securing Paros, forces will then be deployed into the Pyrgos Gulf, all squads will then make landfall near grid (155,158), to assault the airfield. It is expected that friendly CAS will be available during this assault.

PHASE 3: Once the airfield has been secured, all squads will assume a defensive posture and defend against any hostile attempts to retake the airfield till friendly forces are able to break through to your position.

During the mission, intelligence sources may provide targets with a window of opportunity depending on the mission state. Command may divert forces as required.

Admin & Logistics

Aviation

4 UH-80 Ghosthawks

Vehicles

2 AH-9

4 MH-9

1 A164

Armour support is available depending on mission progress.

Command

Mission Commander: Matt Lightfoot/ Nelson Duarte

Squad Leads:

1 - J.Stark

2 - Cato

3 - Variable

4 - Goore

Callsigns;

Command: Fortress

Squad 1: Lancer

Squad 2: Shield

Squad 3: Broadsword

Squad 4: Longbow

Flight transport: Angel

Flight strike: Devil

Edited by MattLightfoot
grammer

That sounds awesome and I'd love to be part of it.

I assume primary means of communication will be ingame VOIP? (English)

Slatts is down for this! Getting out of bed early just got interesting!

A chance to play some Zeus with the Devs? I would jump at such an opportunity. Sign me up.:)

Okay everyone should have been messaged details, here is the roster for the two public squads;

Lancer Squad

Lead - stark

1 - Zimms

2 - wUFR

3 - Maio

4 - Slatts

5 - stfcrb

Shield Squad

Lead - Cato

1 - FistoGames

2 - holoween

3 - Xarieq

4 - DevilDogCro

5 -razersharp

Edited by MattLightfoot

A chance to play with Arma devs can't miss on that! Sign me up if possible.

Looks like I missed top 10, but I'll keep my rifle close. Put me down as a reserve please!

Looking foward to it gents!

Well written SMEAC too, looks like the missions is going to be a cracker!

Looks like I missed top 10, but I'll keep my rifle close. Put me down as a reserve please!

Will do matey, if you could add me on skype - magnimatt and so I can warn you faster if a slot frees up.

Good game folks! A pleasure working with you guys!

Good game folks! A pleasure working with you guys!

Agreed, one of the finest moments of my Arma history :)

Was very nice to be a part of this!

Thank you everyone involved and hope the cake was good :p

Good game all, was good to be part of this glorious battle!

Who took the group pictures at at end? Please post them!