Sign in to follow this  
kuokenken

disembark problem

Recently I was trying to port the M-113 from ArmASampleVehicle into my mod, but now I met a problem and couldn't find out what caused it.

When my player is trying to disembark from vehicle, most of the time, it will be launch away like a pinball.

I've check the disembark memory point and other config that I could think of, but just couldn't find out the reason.

What's more interesting is those AI character could disembark without this problem, which really make me confused.

Kindaf wondering would this caused by one of the accelerating problem I solved earlier.

After I change the dampingRateInAir and MOI config, the accelerate become normal.

Hope someone could figure it out what could caused this, I've been stock at here for two days.

Kindaf wondering would this caused by one of the accelerating problem I solved earlier.

After I change the dampingRateInAir and MOI config, the accelerate become normal.

Hope someone could figure it out what could caused this, I've been stock at here for two days.

You have to adjust MOI and dampingRateInAir only in very very small increments (0.01) - too much and you have the results shown in your video.

I have exactly the same problem, with the MH-60s I'm converting for CUP. When I disembark from the gunner position, I get accelerated to half the speed of sound.

I checked several things already, the existence of the gunner pos/gunner dir, whether they are above ground or not etc, but nothing worked so far