Sign in to follow this  
MrHuachuca

Looking for two Zeus Module makers.

Hello,

I'm [2NT] Pvt. Tristen and recently I got into developing not only a invade and annex but with that invade and annex comes a training camp for 2NT too.

Basically I'm customizing the whole altis island. The main base will be fully customized and upgraded. There will be a new naval dock in the pyrgos bay to house the USS Nitimz and more incredible modded ships.

F.O.Bs throughout the island and more.

All I ask basically is a bit of zeus module builders and if you don't know what or who that is that role is somebody to insist me in the development of building and more of the map.

If you are interested please contact me on steam fast: KI11ERSHARK18

Thank you'

Rewards:

"Helper of 2NT Award"

"Full credit on server when released"

"Private slot on the server when released"

"Pilot slot" (due to amounts of pilot trolls I will be doing whitelisted pilot slots for those who apply. No need to have skill at piloting you just need to apply and talk with us for 1 minute. That's all)

More rewards in future.

Yes I known, I meant module makers on editor not zeus.

You know that the Zeus stuff is gona after a restart, right?

Yes I known, I meant module makers on editor not zeus.

btw I read somewhere someone suggesting using Zeus + MCC to save stuff made with Zeus in a .sqm which can be imported in your mission.

I haven't tried it though, but if I had to do major modification, I would consider trying it.

I have already tried it :)

btw I read somewhere someone suggesting using Zeus + MCC to save stuff made with Zeus in a .sqm which can be imported in your mission.

I haven't tried it though, but if I had to do major modification, I would consider trying it.