Sign in to follow this  
phcasper

Aqmnepgg wglt_MISSILEBOX PROBLEMz

for some reason GLT_missilebox will not appear in expansions on arma 2 oa, and i really want to play carrier ops. SOMEBODY HELP IM FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

you probably are missing the config? it's a separate pbo.

which GLT_missilebox files are you running?

how are you downloading it? from which site?

are you getting a pop-up error?

what game version do you run? 1.62 or 1.63?

there are a lot of ways this can be fixed, depending on your situation...

this is also the wrong section of the forum to post in btw

sorry about the wrong area, my first time using the bistudio, i couldnt find the same problem im having anywhere so i posted it myself

i downloaded it of of armaholic, and used 7-zip to extract the file, i put it into the x86 arma 2 oa folder, when i start the game, it will have a popup saying (3lb_f22 requires GLT_missilebox) or something similer to that, where do i get the other pbo file? i haven't seen the other pbo file on arma holic

im also running oa on the new 1.63 patch

ah ok so you're trying to run the F22?

F22

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13378

GLT missilebox

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6071

it comes in a format that isn't game-ready, you need to pack it as a mod folder format for arma,

so go into your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder (where the exe is)

make a new folder called @GLT_missilebox

make a folder inside that called Addons

and paste the contents of GLT_Missilebox_complete folder from your download into that.

the mod should now appear in expansions list

GLT_missilebox also requires CBA if you don't have it

CBA_CO

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231

ive also wanted to play carrier ops duala, and i already have everything but the setback was the glt missilebox and for some reason the campaign mission doesnt show up in the menu so i cant select it. and i dont know if i need to put the uss nimitz in an @ folder or not it wont show up either in expansions

Edited by phcasper

what link do you use for nimitz addon?

did glt missilebox worked after you tried my advice?

i use armaholic and used 7-zip to extract like i did with all the addons i download. still the same error for glt missilebox. what about the carrier ops duala campaign thing?

dunno about carrier ops, never tried it, but you may have a problem with your mod configuration.

maybe check all your mods are in the format:

...steamappas/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/@mod/Addons/modname.pbo

i don't use 7zip much, i use winrar. in that i right-click and extract to folder, then make the folder have the name @mod (whatever mod it is so e.g. @BAFX, @RH_weapons etc)

and in each one will be an addons folder and in there, the pbo's

for example in winrar if you double click on the archive it will allow you to deag out all files from the rar, and this loses the folder structure that the mod maker may have created... so it's a good idea to work out a way of unpacking that works. but for that glt DL it didnt have an addons folder in it at all, so you needed to make one and move the pbos into it.

if you can provide a link to the specific nimitz file you used i can check that folder structure and advise if needed.

i figured out when i make a campaigns folder, and put Addons in the folder and put carrier ops duala in it and it gives me this error when i select campaign in the main menue

no entry 'campaigns/Addons/description.ext.Campaign'

ok......... ive given up on the f-22 and the other mods like arial campaign with the f-16.......... i just want to play carrier ops duala, thats all i need help with

sorry i've never played any campaigns, so maybe someone else will help

gl