Sign in to follow this  
noahsinishtaj

Weird sound glitch, and multiplayer error - Video included for more description

Hello everyone, I've recently installed ArmA 2 (Downloaded from Amazon), and right off the bat have been experiencing major problems.

>After installing ArmA 2 I decided to run the game just to see if it was working properly, keep in mind, I did not install any patches, or external downloads other than the game itself.

>As you may hear in the video, the audio is crazy messed up, this doesn't happen in any of my other games either, Just this one.

>Also, you can see when I click 'Multiplayer' the game freezes (Doesn't 'shutdown', but freezes.), and the wild part is I can still control my cursor, and all that.

>Once into multiplayer after about 30-45 seconds of loading, or freezing, the crazy audio comes back. No servers show up, and as you can see in the video, I clearly am on Internet - not Lan, or other connections. Whenever I click 'Filter' or other buttons within the Multiplayer screen, the game, once again, freezes for about 30-45 seconds, then goes back to 'normal'.

Please help me! I really want to get back onto ArmA!

Here is the video (LOUD AUDIO! - WARNING) (Sorry, ill post a video tomorrow, unfortunately, I cant post links because I was only a member for 1 day.)