Sign in to follow this  
davidhalfshark

Multiplayer edit then export to single player

I have done some searching on the net and everything I find seems to refer to ARMA 2 or later.

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to firstly make the MP missions playable as single player missions? (I would guess this would involve the editor)

And related, is it possible to tweak the missions slightly for both SP and MP use?

I have done some searching on the net and everything I find seems to refer to ARMA 2 or later.

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to firstly make the MP missions playable as single player missions? (I would guess this would involve the editor)

And related, is it possible to tweak the missions slightly for both SP and MP use?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

First you can play any MP mission in a local host mode just by clicking "New" while in the MP screen.

You can also just copy the mission to the single player folder and there is a better than 50% chance it will play.

Lastly you can edit the missions by unpbo'ing them and moving the created mission folder to the User\(Your Profile)\missions (or \MPMissions) folders. Then go into the mission editor and select the island that the mission is based on and open it.

Edited by Zulu1