aluc4rd

Sling Loading Feedback

Let's agree to disagree and all be friends ?. I believe game play over realistic Logistics any day. I have been playing this game since 2001. Lol because Manuel fire from a vehicle, an engineer who can repair a tank in the field with armor damage or any of the visual indications of waypoints and or objectives are realistic. People choice to see what is acceptable regarding what is realistic or not. The bottom line this is a game we all play for fun and I choose functionality over what you see as realistic. This is just my view I can accept your opinion so please accept mine. 

• Like 1

Its fine, I don't mind if you have different opinion. One thing though is not people opinion is developers opinion and developer vision as studio and decision. At the end of the day we can only

suggest, meaning we aren't entitled to anything.

Agree boheima is one of the few companies that give open access to their codes to allow our community to alter the original content with that said they usually listen to the community and incorporate the best mods/scripts into vanilla contact for is to enjoy.