Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

Development Build Addon Builder still broken!

Just making you guys aware that the .p3d is still not moved after binarizing the addon (.p3d not found error).

Caiden.

Yep.

For some reason steam or tools, i dont know wont download buldozer.exe and now i cant preview my models.

Tried fresh installation for about 10 times, and still same problem, no buldozer.exe downloaded.

Yep.

For some reason steam or tools, i dont know wont download buldozer.exe and now i cant preview my models.

Tried fresh installation for about 10 times, and still same problem, no buldozer.exe downloaded.

you have to make this by yourself with the DevP.bat (comming with the A3Tools) or you take arma3p from Mikero. Sorry when i'm frong but there was never a direct download for the Buldozer.exe .

you have to make this by yourself with the DevP.bat (comming with the A3Tools) or you take arma3p from Mikero. Sorry when i'm frong but there was never a direct download for the Buldozer.exe .
True, as complement, I recommend you to take a look at the Buldozer Manual ;)

Just making you guys aware that the .p3d is still not moved after binarizing the addon (.p3d not found error).

Same here. Looks like the p3d files are binarized, but then placed into the wrong folder in the temp folder.

Binarized p3d files are in:

<temp>\<mod_name>\

Rest is placed in

<temp>\Arma 3\<mod_name>\

The files in that latter folder are the only ones that do end up in the PBO.

Addon Builder version 1.0.12764

I've got CTDs today with the addon builder. I made a cache check, didn't change anything... Someone else?

Edit: No forget it, I managed to make it work again...

Edited by papy.rabbit.08

even IF addon builder finally does binarise *some* p3d's and put them in the correct spot for packing, it's of no use when building islands, since ALL p3d's used on that island must be in the temp folder to do so. bis binarise (the meat in the sandwhich for addon builder) will CTD if you attempt to pass it pre-binarised p3d's, so round and round the merry go round you go.

use pboProject and be done with it.

Same here. Looks like the p3d files are binarized, but then placed into the wrong folder in the temp folder.

Binarized p3d files are in:

<temp>\<mod_name>\

Rest is placed in

<temp>\Arma 3\<mod_name>\

The files in that latter folder are the only ones that do end up in the PBO.

Addon Builder version 1.0.12764

Seems fixed in the latest dev-branch update, version 1.0.127421.