Sign in to follow this  
MrHuachuca

A10 Mod! @2NT_A10 Thread

Which aircraft do you like better in the game?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which aircraft do you like better in the game?

• A164 Wipeout
    • @2NT_A10 mod

Hello everyone! First off I would like to say thank you for clicking on this thread! This is my very first "public downloadable" mod so thank you so much for checking this out means a lot!

I am [2NT] Pvt. Tristen Aviation Member and I recently got into the aircraft "A10" two reasons. First off the A10 is the most greatest anti tank and anti ground jet fighter in the world with its powerful Gatling gun and huge amount of missile and bomb arsenal! It really knows how to dominate the battlefield!

This mod was made to basically bring the real life A10 into Arma 3 hands. This amazing mod pack features awesome things like A10 real sounds for guns,missles,bombs,engines,and more! It also features a one of a kind "service menu" by Stiltman and amazing scripts with help and tutorials from RobJ.

This mod adds several other special features including a A10 heavy weight A10A Attack Gatling gun. This gun can take out everything in one strafe from a small sniper to a full on office building! It is especially used for Tanks though.

This mod also supports "Laser Designators" so you can relax and lase the targets!

2NT

Please feel free to check out our team website!

-- link removed pending re-approval -- and meet me and the other team and even play with us on

our teamspeak: -- link removed pending re-approval --

Screenshots of mod:

-- removed pending re-approval --

Questions and Answers:

Is this easy to fly:

Certainly! It takes minutes to be a great flying with this!

Is this like the wipeout:

No not at all! This A10 mod provides top notch real sounds and guns sounds from the real aircraft and this is a little fast and much better turns then the wipeout! This A10 is also armed with more powerful guns!

Can you play this on multiplayer:

Yep! Very easy to manage on multiplayer simply add the aircraft, play and you will be top gun with your freinds in no time.

Known Problems

Service menu glitch (timesout)

Desert tan paint goldish.

Lag in bullet count when firing gatling

Special Thanks too:

Special Thanks to:

StiltMan for providing me the service menu script/mod menu for the aircraft

RobJ for scripting help and tutorials

AiirSource for A10 audio

Downloads

-- links removed pending re-approval --

Playwithsix download (coming soon)

If you have any questions or concerns please reply below! :) Thank you for downloading!

Edited by MadDogX

A10's are always cool. But this seems like it's just a re-upload of Stiltman's A10, but under a different name? I ask because I got error saying something like cannot load texture sti_a10\rvmat, or something along those lines

A10's are always cool. But this seems like it's just a re-upload of Stiltman's A10, but under a different name?

Well he says that Stiltman provided him with the service menu script/mod menu for the aircraft, so I guess it make sense.

Nice addition BTW.

Well he says that Stiltman provided him with the service menu script/mod menu for the aircraft, so I guess it make sense.

Nice addition BTW.

Ah, gotcha. I opened up too many spoliers and didn't see the credits one :p

A10's are always cool. But this seems like it's just a re-upload of Stiltman's A10, but under a different name? I ask because I got error saying something like cannot load texture sti_a10\rvmat, or something along those lines

2NT_a10\scripts\A10A_Ejection.sqf

////modified by Stiltman for the A-10

2NT_a10\scripts\FX\A10_FX_ejection.sqf

//script to simulate ejection FX

//created by John_Spartan

credits.txt

Main Credits

-------------------

John Spartan & Saul

Myke

Chortles

Tobe

Mattan

SSG-Clan

RKSL Studios

Bohemia Interactive

some textures

lordjarhead_ca.paa

stiltman.paa

$PREFIX$

sti_a10

This seems to me just a direct rip of Stiltman's 'STI A-10A' with some modification to make it seem like its not.

Edited by NoHalfMeasures

He said he was releasing stuff but people were all hateful

If you read had my above post, he's hardly released anything as its a direct rip of someone else's work with minor modifications to try and cover it up.

He said he was releasing stuff but people were all hateful
I think the question is exactly how much of this is his work and how much is done by others, and does he have full permissions by all whose work is represented here.

Nice, i will check it out tonight, the other 2 available A-10 download (Perals A10 & STI A-10) performing a CTD on my favorite mission, hope this is an A-10 which doesnt affect the mission :)

I'm not arguing that ...but if you think by one side...a lot of modders take the models from somewhere else and work on it...some guys have weapons from other games... few are the ones that start from zero...and hey he is 13 years old and is just starting...if he have permission to do this ...and made anything interesting Bravo zulu to him

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Everybody start somewhere

It's a ripoff, don't want to be rude but tristen don't even know how to add VAS to a mission and never used arma 3 tools ...

That's on the service menu option. Like I said I was allowed to use the service menu. Thank you.

2NT_a10\scripts\A10A_Ejection.sqf

////modified by Stiltman for the A-10

2NT_a10\scripts\FX\A10_FX_ejection.sqf

//script to simulate ejection FX

//created by John_Spartan

credits.txt

Main Credits

-------------------

John Spartan & Saul

Myke

Chortles

Tobe

Mattan

SSG-Clan

RKSL Studios

Bohemia Interactive

some textures

lordjarhead_ca.paa

stiltman.paa

$PREFIX$

sti_a10

This seems to me just a direct rip of Stiltman's 'STI A-10A' with some modification to make it seem like its not.

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Lol I do know how to put VAS in a mission :o scripts im not so good at. And that's why RobJ helped me but modding im good at

It's a ripoff, don't want to be rude but tristen don't even know how to add VAS to a mission and never used arma 3 tools ...

@Tristen2NT You were better off keeping the previous thread, the [WIP] Arma 3 Madness Mod Pack | "Biggest and Most Intense Mod Pack In Arma History". My reason in saying this is because all your planned releases may get out of hand with a lot of release threads being made.

"I will start releasing mods tonight separately. thank you. some mods will be in packs such as a "bomber pack" or "navy pack" etc."

That's on the service menu option. Like I said I was allowed to use the service menu. Thank you.

The $PREFIX$ file is not related to the service menu neither is the identical credits.txt, Also I looked into the config.bin aka the config.cpp and there are many indications in there that this is not your work.

class CfgPatches {

class sti_A10 {
	units = {"STI_A10A"};
	weapons = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.100000;
	requiredAddons = {"A3_Air_F"};
};
};

Lol I do know how to put VAS in a mission scripts im not so good at. And that's why RobJ helped me but modding im good at

So how do you mod if you don't know how to program?

Don't really know what you are trying to do but everything is clearly the same as STI A10 :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410207642-capture.jpg (123 kB)

Yup I referenced both mods when when looking into this myself too and can vouch for the above image.

Edited by NoHalfMeasures

Yeah but not releasing all mods at once, haha. going to be a 5 day period on every mod about.

@Tristen2NT You were better off keeping the previous thread, the [WIP] Arma 3 Madness Mod Pack | "Biggest and Most Intense Mod Pack In Arma History". My reason in saying this is because all your planned releases may get out of hand with a lot of release threads being made.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

And those files he listed are both for the service menu and support the service menu. and like I said above. Programming and scripting help was from ROBJ. and like I said above I saw told I'm allowed to use the service menu. Difference from this mod is it has more tweaks to it and more features then STI's A10 has. Save your reply's both of you and please don't fill up the thread

The $PREFIX$ file is not related to the service menu neither is the identical credits.txt, Also I looked into the config.bin aka the config.cpp and there are many indications in there that this is not your work.

class CfgPatches {

class sti_A10 {
	units = {"STI_A10A"};
	weapons = {};
	requiredVersion = 0.100000;
	requiredAddons = {"A3_Air_F"};
};
};

So how do you mod if you don't know how to program?

Yup I referenced both mods when when looking into this myself too and can vouch for the above image.

So, not to be rude or anything but. looking through my inbox i havnt found any message from you asking for permission?

and if i would have given permission it would most likely not be to release a pure rip of my files, seeing as textures and stuff that

my team has made are in there and well the whole layout is exactly the files from my addon.

also the what is seemed to be an unedited config that still has my name and tags in it i wouldnt allow.

so i would say Permission Denied from what ive seen of this so far.

Apparently avoiding the proof is what your doing soo... Care to share what these 'more features' are? because you haven't listed them.

Edit: wrote this before seeing Stilman's post.

To add I don't see anything at a quick glance that is new in this mod looking threw the files.

Edited by NoHalfMeasures

I think that someone your age getting stuck into this project is brilliant and you have a very bright future if you can pull all this off.

this mod is it has more tweaks to it and more features then STI's A10 has.

But you do have to be careful when using other people's hard work. If you are just 'tweaking' an existing mod perhaps it would be best to list it as such rather than something released under your own name. Plenty of people have updated, expanded or 'tweaked' other stuff when the original authors lose interest or can't work on it any more but they tend to describe it as an extension of the original authors work.

I wish you the very best of luck, but I (like others) have found your descriptions a little confusing. Get that stuff cleared up and I'm sure everybody can get behind supporting the work you are doing.

Edit: wrote this before seeing Stiltman's post.

So, not to be rude or anything but. looking through my inbox i havnt found any message from you asking for permission?

and if i would have given permission it would most likely not be to release a pure rip of my files, seeing as textures and stuff that

my team has made are in there and well the whole layout is exactly the files from my addon.

also the what is seemed to be an unedited config that still has my name and tags in it i wouldnt allow.

so i would say Permission Denied from what ive seen of this so far.

Thread locked and all links+images removed from the first post until this is cleared up.

Lock is permanent because permissions were not obtained.

Edited by MadDogX
update