lato1982

[SP Campaign] Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit

Check the whole map for markers, It's possible you are expecting to see something on the usual part of the map for this mission.

Hi Quillon,

I've got two more "Info" civvies to check, but problem is, they ran away from their spot, so it's going to be a bitch trying to track them down.

I hope after killing the leader, he would have divulged more info. 

Will chk the map out for that.

For my part, I killed the leader and did the hostages last since I didn't catch their markers at first look. They were in the eastern/south-eastern part of Altis, which are the parts of the map the mission never required me to go till then. I thought it was possible that you didn't catch the markers also but seems you lack intel to unlock the "hostage" and maybe leader's possible location markers(?). Couple of civs shouldn't be a big boost to intel unless you're on the edge of unlocking(Tho I always done easy interrogations/minimum intel); killing enemies-->auto-looting is way faster I found. 

I have not been able to select squad members at the start of the game. This may be a stupid question but does "0-0-1" refer to the keys on the keyboard? I've tried that and it doesn't work.

I have not been able to select squad members at the start of the game. This may be a stupid question but does "0-0-1" refer to the keys on the keyboard? I've tried that and it doesn't work.

Press 0, then you should have a drop down menu. Then press 1, then again a drop down menu, then just press 1 again.

Should be all there is to it.

Depending on the MODs, it could be replacing his numbers with other shortcuts.  Try holding down the control key and then pressing the numbers see if that helps.

Either above the keys or on the right side should work (I usually use the ones above the keyboard).

I don't know if it was already said but i don't know how to arrest people, i have now 2 useless civilians permanently in my team.

I don't know if it was already said but i don't know how to arrest people, i have now 2 useless civilians permanently in my team.

bring them to any of the base that will take care of it 

bring them to any of the base that will take care of it 

i already did that but once i'm at base, nothing happens

i already did that but once i'm at base, nothing happens

The arrested person should add as an extra team player.

Transport the whole team, including him, to the main base.

Make sure you enter the building marked "jail" on the map.

Then he will disappear and you get task success.

On that note:

With the newest update, I think the mission has to be updated as well.

I cannot resume play because of the recent BIS update.

Hi all,

Loving it although a bit late to the party:)

Am playing in Steam and using workshop and have just come up to the savegame bug, i.e. I have no resume button.  

I read in your issues section about adding "continue " to the save game files but my problem is I cannot seem to find them.

I honestly think I have looked in exactly where you said to look in your help but they don't seem to be there ! 

Any ideas anyone ?

Just now, Malte Menzel said:

Hi, i just started today and i dont have Nightvision Googles and i cant find them anywhere!? 

As far as i remember it should be like this at the first missions and after few days you should recieve NVG.

I'm having an issue with the draw distance and game options recently. I just started playing this and it was fine at first but as I've been playing, I feel like the draw distance has been slowly lowering. I was just playing and I can't even see enemies 300m away anymore. When I tried clicking on game options to fix it, nothing happens.

Also, not sure if it's related but the labels at the FOBs don't show either. First run through it showed, I screwed up and hit restart and the labels disappeared.

HUNTER SIX 2:
Currently I'm collecting the ideas and references for HUNTER SIX 2 and I need your help!
Please check out the facebook page and fill the survey to let me know what you expect from the sequel (each opinion really matters!):
HUNTER SIX - FACEBOOK
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, lato1982 said:
HUNTER SIX 2:
Currently I'm collecting the ideas and references for HUNTER SIX 2 and I need your help!
Please check out the facebook page and fill the survey to let me know what you expect from the sequel (each opinion really matters!):
HUNTER SIX - FACEBOOK

Just completed the survey, good luck with this new project, i really loved the first HS and i'm really hyped for this one!

• Like 1

Did the survey as well. Looking forward to what you come up with :)

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who took part in the survey, it is a big help for me, to know your opinions. The survey is still up, so if someone is still willing to do feel free!

Meanwhile [MISSION UPDATE]
I plan to release a small "Weather" patch to fix that FOG ISSUE for good. The plan is to release it on Friday just before the weekend. Be aware that together with the mission update your save game might get corrupt.

• Like 1

[SCENARIO UPDATE v 1.06]
The "weather patch" adds the predefined weather settings. The selected preset changes everytime time the player uses the skip time option. This is also fixes the old, permanent fog issue, as right now you just need to get some rest and the fog will reset.

The newest version is available on Steam Workshop.

18056464_561283137351971_449418369617492

• Like 2

On 8/14/2016 at 4:06 PM, Mordacai said:

I am so sorry for this noob question and hope it is related but................

At start up I want to get my team set up with gear using SWITCH PLAYER.

I cannot for some reason get back to the leader after switching to F2 (or F3 or F4, etc).

Using the APEX keyboard load out.

Tilde key is to choose all team members. Will not switch back to F1
Pressing F1 does not switch back to Leader as well.

So sorry to ask this, but Switching players is part of this great campaign.

Thanks for your help.

Mate, this is not the way...  There is a brilliant stand alone mod out there called "outfit gear" http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910 

You can go in to arsenal and save all of your load outs and then through this brilliant mod you can literally load out your whole team in like 10 seconds.  It truly is a great mod that I am not sure many people know about.  

I have a problem. Some rebel suspect is evading me, cant find him anywhere on map. Its says he lives around 3km north west of Abdera. Anybody know this rabel hidout?!?

thx i love this scenario mod. uch more fun and better then vanilla. Hope u have a time and will to do more gret stuff like this. Enjoyed everz second of it. Perfect.

arma-3h6rebel.png

It is great to see you are making Hunter Six 2, I've been waiting for this :)

I also finished the survey.

This campaign is beatiful. 

I would like to ask for help. There is very good transport/attack script for helicopter. I never found out template of this script on any website. 

Please, can you help me what is the name? or link or just template mission of this fantastic script? 

Thank you in advance.