lato1982

[SP Campaign] Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit

hey mate just wondering how you set the op-for faction up i would like to change it but can't find how you set it up

Hey Lato,

would you mind if I port (or better try to..lol) to Tanoa your mission? Clearly I'll give you all the deserved credits.

Thank you man.

• Like 1

Absolutely outstanding work! I'm disappointed that Bohemia didn't have a single player campaign more like the Razor one in ARMA II. 

I have three questions: 

1. I read somewhere that CAS was one shot, one deal. Is that still true?

2. How do I call for fire from the mortars at the FOB that has them? 

3. I hit a Tigris in the tail with a shoulder fired rocket - its a AA site. It didn't die or anything which seems very wrong. Anything I should know?

On 28.11.2017 at 11:13 PM, zagor64bz said:

Hey Lato,

would you mind if I port (or better try to..lol) to Tanoa your mission? Clearly I'll give you all the deserved credits.

Thank you man.

have you gotten any answer from the author? I would to play this on Tanoa.

14 hours ago, jonstyle said:

have you gotten any answer from the author? I would to play this on Tanoa.

Yap..indeed I did ....and he replied that as far as porting Hunter Six campaign to other maps he like to be the "official" source. So no porting THE EXACT SAME MISSION to other maps....BUT,if anyone is willing to create a mission HEAVILY inspired by HunterSix, and with due credit to him, he's ok with it, as long as the name "HunterSix" is not used.

ps:I'm working on it..btw:f:

• Like 2

My MOD is different then this, but built around the foundation of this MOD.  Have you seen:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952179090

It supports multiple maps, but does require a couple MODS.  To be clear, i have done a complete overhaul of all scripts, so it is different.  Anyways, working on some updates and will be posting that in the next month or so, but nothing majorly new.  So feel free to check it out and provide feedback on steam.

• Like 3

Great mission! I never played one mission for 5 days :)

I liked it more than 2nd place Make Arma Not War Pilgrimage mission.

Only one flaw - when you receive Night Vision Googles on the 3rd day, it becomes too easy. At night, the rebels are completely helpless. At least their squad commanders must have NVG. All AAF soldiers have NVGs, which means that in the form of military trophies they should fall to rebels hands.

ok hi ima rez the thread - 

i started this campaign just now.  after a 14-hour day of interrogations bookending the delivery of humanitarian aid, i ordered the team to board the goliath and cool their jets.  as we traveled back to base i switched to jax wanting to inspect his inventory.  imagine my surprise when, upon making the switch, barnes ordered me to disembark!  i was merely the medic, not the boss, so i did indeed step off the transport, as instructed lol.  i figured not a problem, got on the horn and tasked a lil bird with a pick-up and rtb. like clockwork, the bird arrived but refused to let me onboard.  befuddled, i ordered it to dust off and called in a gunship.  same thing, upon their arrival i'm no-go status.  

so - is any or all of this wai?  

thanks

I  know this is a free mod and I know its very old but I just  ran into a bug that has completely ruined my 20+ hour session on this mod/map. I am not running ACE3 or any mods other than some basic ones like better inventory and enhanced movement that just  require CBA. My Squad members that were supposed to be resting got stuck in a MOVE command and when I add them back to my active squad will not follow any orders now other than STOP. Anything else they are bugged out with MOVE under their squad icons and nothing will fix it. Im actually really pissed that I wasted this much time and now cannot finish the map. I know my time is lost and I know I shouldn't complain here but if you are like me and will get upset at a bug ruining your playtime then you might want to avoid this mod altogether. I honestly wish I had.

3 hours ago, pandabacon said:

I  know this is a free mod and I know its very old but I just  ran into a bug that has completely ruined my 20+ hour session on this mod/map. I am not running ACE3 or any mods other than some basic ones like better inventory and enhanced movement that just  require CBA. My Squad members that were supposed to be resting got stuck in a MOVE command and when I add them back to my active squad will not follow any orders now other than STOP. Anything else they are bugged out with MOVE under their squad icons and nothing will fix it. Im actually really pissed that I wasted this much time and now cannot finish the map. I know my time is lost and I know I shouldn't complain here but if you are like me and will get upset at a bug ruining your playtime then you might want to avoid this mod altogether. I honestly wish I had.

I'm pretty sure that this is a side effect of Enhanced Movement. Are you using the newer fixed version "Enhanced Movement Rework? But I would suggest to use "Advanced Vault System Remastered" anyways, since it uses a more stable approach that doens't cause such side effects. EM/EMR creates hidden walkable surfaces to archive its effect, which can lead to several issues depending on other mods and the scenario/map being played. The Advanced vault mod doens't do that but offers the same features, plus sliding when pressing crouch while sprinting, which is pretty cool.

I also play Hunter Six and never had this bug. You might be able to fix it by using commands in the debug console - if available. It can be enabled by using cheat menu mod (which should work on existing saves too). Alterately you can fix and unstuck AI teammates by using AIO Command Menu. I'm not sure though if this works on an existing save.

And I can highly recommend HelpMe Mod. This comes with a ton of options to fix and improve your experience. Especially when you're not experienced with SQF scripting.

First of all, many thanks for the huge work on that campaign/mission  !! 

I have a little issue however, I can't get my guys to drive some vehicles or even just get in some. Am I missing something?

I tried to search for this subject in the topic but couldn't find any answer, sorry if this subject had already been treated.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=LettHi,