lato1982

[SP Campaign] Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit

Unable to get this to download from the link on armaholic. Currently unable to add this via Steam Workshop due to limited to offline mode with no internet. Does anyone know of anywhere else to download it?

What an epic mission, loving it so far! Day on was pretty hectic - arresting a rebel after searching his house, than an unsuccessful try to deliver aid (no dialog allowed me to deliver goods when I reached the destination), finding a rebel hideout after another interrogation and securing it and finally arriving at another FOB. 

I love the soldiers, I love the fact that I have air evac at my disposal (incidentally I got shot at during my very first flight to AO) but I also like how I can use two vehicles, on with HMG on overwatch and the other one with soldiers doing the dirty work on foot (interrogating etc).

I have only one question - is it possible to play this gem somehow in multiplayer? This would be the best co-op ever.

And one random bug probably caused by HLC weapons replacement: all the equipment crates I have found were totally empty (in three bases so far).

Love the mission! I have a little problem though. Every now and then I lose the tasks page in the map menu. Somehow the page returns, only to get lost again :( Allso some of the map markers have dissappeared allso, but i can live with that) Any info how to fix that would be appreciated  :)

This is a really nice mission. However, during the game play, I encountered one annoying problem. The tasks were disappeared in the save games. That means I can not continue the mission if I save and exit. This problem is also reported in steam worksop. Could you please help us to check this problem? Thanks a lot.

Love the mission! I have a little problem though. Every now and then I lose the tasks page in the map menu. Somehow the page returns, only to get lost again :( Allso some of the map markers have dissappeared allso, but i can live with that) Any info how to fix that would be appreciated  :)

Seems like the problem is related to -world=empty and -no intro startup options. Haven`t tested the mission properly yet, but tasks seems to be showing like they should without those options.

Seems like the problem is related to -world=empty and -no intro startup options. Haven`t tested the mission properly yet, but tasks seems to be showing like they should without those options.

Honestly I have played this mission to death and still go back for more. Never once seen what you described above. I do not use the above startup parameters though. -nosplash and some others, but not those.

Wish the author would come back and make more. Or at least port it to other maps. Tanoa :ph34r:

• Like 1

Honestly I have played this mission to death and still go back for more. Never once seen what you described above. I do not use the above startup parameters though. -nosplash and some others, but not those.

Wish the author would come back and make more. Or at least port it to other maps. Tanoa :ph34r:

I just emailed him.  I have a new mission i would like to share out that i built using some of this work.  It's built on Kunduz with RHS and CUP units.  Similar to ALiVE style gameplay, where you have to find HVTs, but SP compatible.  I'll see what he says, fingers crossed  :)

• Like 1

it would be nice if we can see an update to this... id love to play it more often but its such a small area and it restricts you in what you can. would be nice if we could at least pilot a helicopter or something!

Is there a modded version using SMA, MASSI, NILARMS, RH or RHS weapons and equipment?

Good news all.  Author approved to release a mission I've been working on for quite some time now built around some of the work/features used here.  I will release it within the week or so.  Will feature RHS on Kunduz, and Vanilla assets on Altis/Tanoa which can be modded by mission makers.  All details to be released soon!

• Like 6

Good news all. Author approved to release a mission I've been working on for quite some time now built around some of the work/features used here. I will release it within the week or so. Will feature RHS on Kunduz, and Vanilla assets on Altis/Tanoa which can be modded by mission makers. All details to be released soon!

Hell yes! :)

I can't wait man!

You've creatively used inspiration from Hunter Six in the past. I'm looking forward to what you can do now that the chains have been unlocked!

• Like 1

Hello,

New to Arma 3 and just started playing this fantastic campaign...a couple of questions:

1. When I save the game in a helicopter in route to a mission and reload, i get a message that says something like: "GTI: Slowing to catch up: relax a bit"....and then it drops off the leader in the middle of nowhere and flies away...why is it doing this?

2. How much reputation is "good?" 50? 100? What is the game effect for low & high reputation?

3. How much intelligence is needed and what does it do?

Thanks & enjoying the campaign...

Basilhare,

Your issue 1) I have never come across. Perhaps some mod you are using?

As for 3), once your intel gets above some level it will flesh out into side missions. Eg. with "enough" intel you are told that there is a weapons cache somewhere which you then can go for (it shows on the map and in the task list).

-OP

Basilhare,

Your issue 1) I have never come across. Perhaps some mod you are using?

As for 3), once your intel gets above some level it will flesh out into side missions. Eg. with "enough" intel you are told that there is a weapons cache somewhere which you then can go for (it shows on the map and in the task list).

-OP

Thanks. The only mods Im running is the Get Tactical and CBA3 but I guess it could be one of those....

Thanks. The only mods Im running is the Get Tactical and CBA3 but I guess it could be one of those....

It is the Get Tactical Interface (GTI)....evidently it has to sync up each time you load in...

I made an attempt to port the mission to Tanoa

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738681038

Things i did:

• Moved the AO to the Tanoa main island (rearranged all random locations)
  • Rearranged FOB to fit in locations (you might see that Olympus looks fine, but the others i couldn't really be arsed :p)
  • Changed most of the AAF to Grendamier (uniform only)
  • Added some additional APEX Bandit uniforms to the rebels
  • Changed camo of NATO to Pacific
  • Changed some loadouts of the operators
  • Like 1

Does anyone know why my Tanoa port is 84MB while the original mission is roughly 10MB?

I didn't change THAT much

-edit-

Never mind, turned out there was some sort of savegame file in the mission folder that was 70 mb

Sorry guys, I just received a message from Lato that he doesn't want fan-made ports available on the workshop.

I'll set the mission on private tomorrow night

I am so sorry for this noob question and hope it is related but................

At start up I want to get my team set up with gear using SWITCH PLAYER.

I cannot for some reason get back to the leader after switching to F2 (or F3 or F4, etc).

Using the APEX keyboard load out.

Tilde key is to choose all team members. Will not switch back to F1
Pressing F1 does not switch back to Leader as well.

So sorry to ask this, but Switching players is part of this great campaign.

Thanks for your help.

Loving the Campaign!

Question:

I've got not more information as to where the CIA hostages could be located. 

I've exhausted all my Intel gathering, interrogated all that I can, arrested two suspects and got more Intel, killed the leader of the group/movement,

done many sub-missions like taking out groups, recon, destroyed AA, etc......

Now, I don't know where to go or what to do.
As I've said, all Intel exhausted to my knowledge.

Thanks

Check the whole map for markers, It's possible you are expecting to see something on the usual part of the map for this mission.