lato1982

[SP Campaign] Hunter Six: Special Operations Unit

REARM FIX,
Due to the issues with the Rearm Bug, the rearm button is now out. There are two gear boxes at the Olympus Air Base, one with Hunter Six gear stored and an empty one, to put in the gear that is not needed at the moment.

PLAYABLE TEAMMATES
To make rearming easier, you can now take control over your teammates that are selected. To switch betweet teammates press U button, once you assigned at least one oprator to the team.

It should also help with the issues where a teammate was lost.

Hope that helps a bit and sorry it took so long, but I needed a break ;)

Regards,
Lato

• Like 1

Lato thanks so much for still maintaining this gem of a mission. A little stretched for playing time for the time being, but will try it out with your changes eventually

-OP

• Like 2

Had to drop in and say that I absolutely love this mission! :) 

I don't usually feel things when a teammate gets KIA. Also, the attention to detail is truly impressive.

Bravo Lato!

• Like 3

Is it possible to update this mission in all factions with the new DLC weapons/attachments ?

Regards,

That's what I was looking for too.

And I wanted to ask what the "aid requests" mean. I had several marked on the map. Drove there but didn't find anything

Edit: Great work, I liked Manhattan and this sort of missions too!

And I wanted to ask what the "aid requests" mean. I had several marked on the map. Drove there but didn't find anything

Should have 3 diff colored 'aid request' markers on the map, each color indicating the difficulty/threat level of that request. There is an aid truck parked at the FOB that is in a town (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head). You take this aid truck to one of the locations marked on the map for rep points among the population. Higher risk means higher reward. Sorry if I haven't been more specific, but that's the best I remember from last time I played it.

• Like 2

I don't use steam at all and the .pbo I downloaded from armaholic seems to be missing a description.ext file or something, I get an error message stating such when on the campaign menu and the Hunter Six campaign doesn't even show up as an option.

reads the following

No entry

'Campaigns/hunter-six-special-operationsunit.altis/description.ext.Campaign'

I don't use steam at all and the .pbo I downloaded from armaholic seems to be missing a description.ext file or something, I get an error message stating such when on the campaign menu and the Hunter Six campaign doesn't even show up as an option.

reads the following

No entry

'Campaigns/hunter-six-special-operationsunit.altis/description.ext.Campaign'

You should put it into the missions folder, not the Campaigns folder

Lato,

First of all I would like to thank u for such a great mission. The amount of work and dedication put into it turned this mission into a master piece!

I really love it and have played over and over again ... My latest run however is going to be with a new set of uniforms :)

Barnes%20H6_zpsxtynb7xz.png

Hope it's ok with u ...

Regards

I am loving this except for 1 thing that is very fustrating

The AI for my team sucks bad at driving and they always get stuck someplace of ram the rear of my truck im at the point where I spend more time going back for my team to get them back on a road unstuck ect than actual missions >.<

For AI to drive properly, there is most likely only one option for the moment: the VCOM driving mod. Do note that I have not tried it in Hunter Six, but it does look promising.

BI seems to not care about this problem enough. I have experienced situations where an AI driver could not drive a HMMV out of the base, I think it is because of the objects that Lato has placed in order to build the base setup, it seems like the AI do not "see" them.

For AI to drive properly, there is most likely only one option for the moment: the VCOM driving mod. Do note that I have not tried it in Hunter Six, but it does look promising.

BI seems to not care about this problem enough. I have experienced situations where an AI driver could not drive a HMMV out of the base, I think it is because of the objects that Lato has placed in order to build the base setup, it seems like the AI do not "see" them.

Thanks I will try that mod, though I have this issue regardless of location, it happens anywhere there is terrain clutter, towns trees etc.

also annoying is when I command team to stop, some decide to get out of vehicle lol

They should not disembark from a Stop command, I do not experience that. Are you using any mods ?

• Like 1

They should not disembark from a Stop command, I do not experience that. Are you using any mods ?

only using cba, jsrs3 vcomdriving and vcom ai

To make sure the mods do not confuse the AI and make them leave the vehicle, you should try without the mods. Just once if you can replicate where they normally disembark.

Other than that, only thing I can think of is if you are under fire or the AI sense a threat. They may leave the vehicle then

NVG optics are not present at the start (theres an explanation in the task list). Laser designator should be present, the .45 cal pistol is probably missing, but I wanted to have some limited resources for the mission.

Having served with B-2-20 SFG (A) from 2002 - 2008, my comment to this is that the SOCOM budget provides for COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) purchases so the likelihood of a SOCOM unit having pretty much anything and everything they want is pretty damned good.

You have weapons in the loadout that in real life have suppressors available but you don't list them and perhaps should consider including them in a future update:

Cheytac M408 Supressor

7.62 Suppressor for the M14

.45 Suppressor

Limiting the use of NVG's during the first few days is part of the mission design. He didn't do this on accident. It's part of the difficulty curve and was done on purpose.

I'm having an issue with the VIP mission:

I ride the Little Bird to his villa, called CAS for overwatch for the first meeting, put him on the bird with my small crew of operators making sure he doesn't fall out, we land at the meeting point and,,,,HE TAKES THE FUCK OFF AND RUNS AWAY!!

Seriously, I can't protect the principle if he's running off to Hell and High Acre so what the heck am I missing here??

Answer: Get out of the helo before anyone else.

-Redbear762-

No NVGs for lack of a battery shipment I have *no issues* with - it's the lack of understanding that Tier 1 units pretty much get whatever they want whenever they want so the load out *might* want to include the latest DLC if it hasn't already.

Limiting the use of NVG's during the first few days is part of the mission design. He didn't do this on accident. It's part of the difficulty curve and was done on purpose.

I'm having an issue when trying to complete the president mission. Somehow when I drop him off at the first meeting site nothing happens. He remains under my command and doesnt leave to do whatever it is he has to do ....

Anybody else having this problem?

Just got a new objective about a rebel who drives a truck and lives "1e+007 km South-West of Panochori..."

Is this trying to tell me that he is .7 km away in scientific notation?

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@Riksen

Nice uniform upgrades :)

As for the president, make sure you hit the meetings in the right order.

@gza036

It's some kind of math error. So the info is useless just stick to the info it's south west of Panochori.

Is it possible to get the Mohawk or Ghost Hawk to deliver vehicles by sling-load to you?

No, the helicopter crew is not under your command. You have the predefined menu options only (for transportation and support)