poolpunk

Poolpunks Object Packs - Work in Progress Thread

Low-poly tools with shared textures and Paste table made by me. Chainsaw is Third-Party (Custom textures by me).
uudcqh.jpguudfZE.jpguudmhr.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Variations of Rattan Furniture, Cheap Thonet Chair replicas and some sleek studies all made by me (Loving the Rabbits in the background - as if the shot location wasn't surreal enough).

uudzvg.jpguudrzR.jpg

uudXsN.jpguudVwc.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Some great stuff made by Microcrunch, that i acquired. I'm a happy man - these came with numerous LODs already.

Only a minimum of additional work to be done. A lot more polys than most of the other stuff, but i couldn't resist.

uudH0W.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, poolpunk said:

Hey Captin - i'm not sure about what you mean. Provide Logos and similar as source material?

Yeah, I was referencing what you had said in this post: 

On 1/28/2019 at 8:15 AM, poolpunk said:

This is just a an excerpt of the Brands that exist in 'my' Universe - Each one belongs to a company with its own Portfolio and Corporate Design.

0zGIAEU.png

I wanted to do a couple of van reskins for the various companies, cause we need more civilian vehicles diversity. Thought it might be nice to use some of your brands cause we already have the boxes. 

• Like 2

Ok, just let me know which ones you need. I don't think i'll make them (the Vector graphics) available to the public at this point. Here's some further ones you can choose from. If anybody else is interested please PM me.

u74Osi.png

• Like 1

Finally modelled and UVed the last pieces of outdoor/garage furniture (Promised!) - All in all it is 153 models in more than 400 variations. Now up to finishing the last few garage props.

uwN17G.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Tools section nearly completed! As usual in different colors/brands. Lawn Trimmer, Shredder and Robomower made by me. The little electronic fella is going to get a garage next. Lawn Spreader and Push Reel Mower made by rescue3dcom.

ubCR9M.jpgubCwak.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Only slow progress these days .. Enjoying summer most of the time 🔥

uCzd2x.jpg

uCzhaj.jpguCzbKL.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 7/8/2020 at 1:00 AM, poolpunk said:

Variations of Rattan Furniture, Cheap Thonet Chair replicas and some sleek studies all made by me (Loving the Rabbits in the background - as if the shot location wasn't surreal enough).

uudzvg.jpguudrzR.jpg

uudXsN.jpguudVwc.jpghave these been uploaded?

Pack is still not finished - Summer has slowed down progress. But it's raining now most of the time so .. 🙂

uPdNur.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Awesome work !

Ii is possible to add some electronic stuff, like CCTV camera, server rack ?

Anyway, love your work ! Keep it up ! 😊

• Like 2

Hello @poolpunk ! I'm a great fan of your amazing work! Just wanted to chime in and thank you for creating these numerous assets over the years!

If you need any assistance with purchasing some of the models for integration into Arma 3 or Arma Reforger, let me know, I'll gladly help. (I'm a long-time game modder (just not A3) with a shit ton of unexpected $$$ from my stock  market investments; looking to bang out some of the cash on something more worthwhile than dining, partying, expensive cars and stuff.)

• Like 1