poolpunk

Poolpunks Object Packs - Work in Progress Thread

Would one wear the Box as an 'Helmet'? Or maybe as a 'backpack'? What makes sense? 🙄😂

is possible to use this beauty to load some trucks with vanilla pallets? like them on helicopters dlc? maybe with a vehicle in vehicle function

tumblr_noeurreg701tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

Hi Zukov. Id love too. I have already a semi-working (at least driveable) version of it prepared, but scripting the fork handling is too complicated for me, it seems 😳 It would be great if anyone could help out here ...

Blackfisch already helped me out with the Forklift 🙂 Thanks for this one!! Mowing the lawn with my Riding Mower seems not possible though - The only way i can imagine would be plotting down Grasscutter-(Roadway) Objects, which might not be a good idea performance-wise ..

• Like 1

Finished my Bistro Furniture, Bamboo Furniture and new Plastic Chairs and Tables, all in different flavors, as usual.

IYIya2.jpgIYIj24.jpg

IYIeKM.jpgIYun9G.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

IoPJq8.jpg

Did i mention already that ArmA's vegetation looks absolutely great? Also some third party objects in here. Hidden Gazebo, Bowls, Bucket, Watering can and Chamomile flowers made from scratch by me.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Outdoor furniture completed! 👨‍🔧 About half of the objects made by me, rest are third party.

IoPPab.jpg

IoPih3.jpgIoPMxS.jpg

• Like 13

G'day @poolpunk,

The outdoor furniture looks great. Looking forward to seeing it released.

Are you still working on the indoor furnishing pack?

Keep up the great work. Stay safe out there.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, poolpunk said:

Did i mention already that ArmA's vegetation looks absolutely great? Also some third party objects in here. Hidden Gazebo, Bowls, Bucket, Watering can and Chamomile flowers made from scratch by me.

Almost looks to peaceful and serene to spoil with war!

Almost.

Great work!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, wansec_6 said:

G'day @poolpunk,

[...]Are you still working on the indoor furnishing pack?[...]

Hi Wansec, I'll happily take this opportunity to elaborate on my plans, what i rarely did in the past years. Mostly because it does take soooo long for each release.

There is a rough plan for a massive indoor decoration pack ("PLP Interiors") for now, but not more than that. I thought about splitting it in smaller chunks, but because many objects rely on proxies and i am trying to avoid dependencies wherever possible, this is the biggest of all packs and it will be at least a year from now before i even start working on it. Soon to be released "PLP Urban Packs: Private Property" will also contain a lot of indoor Garage/Workshop-themed props (Tools, Materials&Substances, Containers) as well as Garden decoration (Think of Paddling pools, Lawn mowers, Barbecue grills ..) though. In no particular order the following packs are at least in planning stage: PLP Urban Packs: Public Space (Props are ~60% completed), PLP Airport Pack (Props are ~50% completed), PLP Lighting Set (Lights and Lamps, Planning ~90% completed), PLP Medical Pack (Planning 100% completed), PLP Trash and Debris (Planning ~90% completed), PLP Sound Effects (~30% completed).

Then there are ideas which might make it to a release some day, but i think it will be ArmA 4-Times then 😄: PLP Commercial (Props based on commercial sectors), PLP Corporate (Corporate Identity Props), PLP Military Pack (Fortifications, Ordnance, Tools), PLP Static Vehicles, PLP Outdoor Activities (Camping/Hiking/Mountaineering), PLP Gore Pack (Blood, Limbs and Corpses .. yay!), PLP Dystopia (Makeshift Housings, Barriers and Tools)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

....now that's cool. ^^

• Like 1

"Excuse the mess .. but i actually craft here .." 🙂

Ikrv1S.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Think i sank too much time in this 😉 I actually rebuilt the Vanilla Drill (Proxy) to be able to retexture it and detach the battery - Quite happy with the result. Caulk Gun and Window Sealer made by me too. Many more tools to follow.

IvOHFj.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Thought i was finished with Furniture. Turned out i was not. It was rather hard to make the material look ok on different maps and day times. One could still make it look better, for sure, but it's ok for me. Still a lot more props to do, right?

ISSaob.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Have you thought about putting out some of the corporate identity packs so people can make in-universe additions (like truck livery)?

Hey Captin - i'm not sure about what you mean. Provide Logos and similar as source material?