poolpunk

Poolpunks Object Packs - Work in Progress Thread

Further fleshed out the Suitcase-Collection ... as usual, useable Cargo variants differ from static/moveable versions. Here i applied Luggage Labels of different kinds:

AG2p4rw.jpg

It has become good practice for me to include selected third party objects from different authors - Here you can see some really great objects by alexsychov, Dekogon and Adrian Ciurea

I only slightly altered the texture to fit ArmA scenery, my corporate brands and color palettes - As you might imagine the Containers reboot will include loads and loads of new stuff!!

kXmrRCv.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

@Private - Yessss .. i plan to make a All-Props-in-One version available, when Urban Packages are completed

@khaosmatical - ... and there will be many, many more ... including several unexpected surprises, i think.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Work on PLP Containers Reboot! continues .. Most of the Cardboard Boxes will be available as Compositions for a new Category named "Payload":

Standardized Loads that fit exactly on ISO Pallets. Futhermore most of the objects will have "opened" variations in the next version.

Jm2FM7g.jpg

VfBNOiW.jpg

qTMoslz.jpg

5XvjvFi.jpg

HPNgNqd.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

This is just a an excerpt of the Brands that exist in 'my' Universe - Each one belongs to a company with its own Portfolio and Corporate Design.

0zGIAEU.png

• Like 15

Dude, someone with your kind of artistic talent should really venture into making buildings. Believe me, there has always been a massive need for building assets in Arma. Great work.

• Like 4

Are any of the cardboard boxes enterable?   (Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, EO said:

I can feel the Metal Gear Solid vibes...

20 hours ago, EO said:

Mmmh .. i could make a Cardboard-Helmet .. i will just need to ....... dont do that! It will put me off my holy path! 😁 .... Or create it as an Vehicle? *mumble* *mumble*

20 hours ago, opteryx said:

Dude, someone with your kind of artistic talent should really venture into making buildings. Believe me, there has always been a massive need for building assets in Arma. Great work.

Thanks for the flowers! I always thought you were the one to bring the hot building stuff to ArmA. 🧚‍♀️ I experimented with Building Blocks and these will see a release, too. Im drawing near with caution.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Finished a collection of Unit Load Devices (LD3, LD6) fitting in a variety of Aircraft from Airbus and Boeing. I really, really like these 🙂 (By the way, what does АЭРОШРОТ exactly mean ?)

Tomorrow i will hopefully finish a collection of Low-Poly Hardcases that can be stacked on Pallets (Similar to the new Cardboard Boxes). Stay tuned!

1HdLM60.jpg

qjkZ6O0.jpg

ltER4kV.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Can't wait for the complete pack on Steam. High quality map resources matching the Arma 3 standarts are so bittely needed 🙂 

thx again for doing this !!!

• Like 1

Love where you're going with this PP, expanding the Armaverse brands and graphic design etc. Great fun!

Some day, (time permitting), you've got to give us a breakdown of your work flow/pipeline, would be well interesting!

E

• Like 1

Da wächst mir echt ein Stäbchen! Sehr schön!

Fantastic as always!

Edited by schaefer
Wrong language
  • Haha 2

Finished this nice set of Flight Cases - a bit more Polys (around 2000 each) than i usually do, but i couldnt make them look acceptable with less. Im happy with the result though.

V7MFsJX.jpg

Some of the open variations i created of existing objects

vd7GjKZ.jpg

Candy! I dont know why i wanted to make these - I might make a fitting diner some time. 🙂

zfYZcwK.jpg

And at last the object that inspired me to make the ULDs from some posts ago - A cool cubic one made by Gooseman including open versions created by me.

beFIoq4.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

On 2/21/2019 at 10:42 PM, poolpunk said:

(By the way, what does АЭРОШРОТ exactly mean ?)

Late to the party, but still:

It's a joke on Aeroflot.

They used to have poorly serviced soviet jet fleet and beyond shit service.

ШРОТ literally translates to junkyard.

• Thanks 1

Another pack in the works! I re-started with something simple: Modern outdoor chairs and tables for the upcoming "Private Property"-Release, which will feature loads of stuff to add detail to Gardens and Garages.

IKHTF3.jpgIKHd7l.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Simple stuff like this to make maps feel more lived in an natural are awesome!

• Like 1