poolpunk

Poolpunks Object Packs - Work in Progress Thread

@DJ - Yes, they will. At least most of them. :)

• Like 3

Are the lights on that screenshot from the garage stuff actually working? Some normal interior lights in arma would be extremly useful in my opinion and I would love to see some :D . Anyways I gotta say you create awesome objects!

Hey Poolpunk, I'm slightly confused, were the garage objects meant to be in the urban pack and didn't make it or are they in there but just hidden?

@tobinator - Yes, there will be working versions of the lights included. Thanks!

@khaosmatical - There is not a single Urban Pack ( like planned before ), but several Urban Packs.

The only one published until now, is "PLP Urban Packs: Barriers and Fences".

"PLP Urban Packs: Private Property" and "PLP Urban Packs: Public Space" will follow by the end of this year/january 2017.

The Garage stuff is part of "Private Property"..

• Like 2

But btw. - As you may have noticed, this thread is calm for some time now -

There is a good chance that there might be a 'little' surprise published before Christmas that could sweeten the waiting time ;)

• Like 11

But btw. - As you may have noticed, this thread is calm for some time now -

There is a good chance that there might be a 'little' surprise published before Christmas that could sweeten the waiting time ;)

That's awesome news to hear!

Hey man just wanted to say...wtf are you doinging? A great job yeees!! I playing arma now for like a month or 5 with different kinds of mods but most of them suck --' but thisone? Wtf its just like you're god!! You should applie to work for arma !!

Hope to see some new content soon!

Btw where can i find that plp medical pack?

Thankyou very much for your great work!!

Now i can open my general store in arma... :lol:

• Like 1

For NYE the best thing to release is that all plp objects have there picture in the props inventory and would not be at random places but just under PLP or something like that ;)

Greetz and still waiting for response to my first question

• Like 1

New categories for Eden Editor are planned for the next updates, but PLP Medical Pack is far from Release yet, unfortnately. Will have a look at the props images though.

• Like 1

New categories for Eden Editor are planned for the next updates, but PLP Medical Pack is far from Release yet, unfortnately. Will have a look at the props images though.

I think @Chairborne said there is a script which can generate the images really fast. 

Not sure if its just me but the recent update hasn't been kind to your work, the high-tech medium containers appear to have their textures shifted. Large containers appear fine.

9UfCqV.png

Not sure if its just me but the recent update hasn't been kind to your work, the high-tech medium containers appear to have their textures shifted. Large containers appear fine.

now ArmA3 makes everything insta-futuristic!  :D

• Like 1

@khaosmatical - Great. Will make it far easier. I saw me me taking screenshots and editing them for hours.

@Rich_R - Woah! What did you do to it. Mine looks fine. Are you on DevBranch? Looks like it shows a distant ResLOD .. What is your Object Complexity in the Video settings sayin? Is it low?

Did nothing I swear! I tend to run everything high but I'll check on the object setting. I've just started terrain building and wonder if mounting a P has anything to do with it? I noticed another mod has started throwing up a P drive error.

I recently validated my files. If everything is good your end I'll do it again and poke around :)

Update! Revalidated files and everything was fine. Reinstalled your mod and its seems good again. Sorry for the worries.

Still getting a P drive error on Eric J's UH60 mod though..............oh well

@Rich_R - Great!

@Max - Umh. The results of my work in the last weeks have been published in the Taunus-Thread here - Currently im taking a break from ArmA. :don16:

• Like 3

Anyone else having trouble with the fence doors?

Ok, my Armabreak seems to be officially over .. Feels good creating stuff again :don13:

Back to the roots i decided to give the beach objects a complete overhaul (and adding props for sure)

These are some of the new objects nearly ready for release:

VEjKc8J.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

Looks Awesome man, bout to pick up a new Laptop so i can run Arma at more then 5 frames lol, can't wait to add them to some missions

• Like 1

If you still have one of these or similar stuff from the 80s lying around, dont throw it away!

Surprisingly there seems to be a lot of people paying decent prices for these 'beauties'  :dontgetit:

pFbngqR.jpg

• Like 8

After Beach Objects and Markers, it's time to work on the Reboot!-Edition of the Containers - There will be much more variety in there and i started with Suitcases.

gmfwryp.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1