poolpunk

Poolpunks Object Packs - Work in Progress Thread

love the german stuff, its outstanding and will bring so much more immersion.

• Like 1

These Dryingracks are an outstanding idea! 

They let a map look much more ALIVE. ;)

• Like 1

Nice work PP how'd you go with the door animations? also did u manage to sort the warehouse shelves?

Thanks for the motivating words - Im rather slow atm. But there is still a lot to do. :)

Finished the Street Markings btw -

and a rotary Clothes Dryer -

Ooh! A rotary clothes line! Reminds me of my childhood-very 80's.nobody seems to use them anymore :)

A little quiet in here, isnt it?

The newest addition to PLP-Universe is in the works and the inital Release Version is about 70% completed.

A lot of work has been put in it until now and the pack weighs 250MB already - Including a lot of Third-Party-Content, too.

Here is a first glimpse at some items you will find in there:

tumblr_o3mz2efddn1tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3mz1y90911tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

Poolpunk, I asked before but you might of missed it, can your awesome work be included with @cup ? that would be amazing and allow more people access to them :D

• Like 1

WOW ... amazing work, poolpunk ... as ever :)

• Like 2

Hey man,great stuff could you make some tutorials? How are you making object from start to finish? I would love to see what is your progres would love to get in to the modding of small objects first :)

• Like 1

Hey man,great stuff could you make some tutorials? How are you making object from start to finish? I would love to see what is your progres would love to get in to the modding of small objects first :)

I second this, I would like to start making some neat little things.

• Like 1

Amazing props! Well done, PP! Love the new addtions, hope you'll make some rusty versions of kindergarten props, so I can finally make a Pripyat kindergarten-esque mission for Arma finally :D

• Like 1

can your awesome work be included with @cup ?

@Richie - Thought about that already, but im not sure. I might ask Kju, when the 'basic' range of packs is finished and working properly.

(I consider the 'Basic Packs' PLP Containers, PLP Urban Pack and PLP Interiors, which is still in Planning-Phase)

could you make some tutorials?

@DJankovic, delta3242 - Making a good Tutorial really takes some time - I might do this when ive reached a certain Point, but at the Moment i really like to spend my limited time creating objects and practicing myself. :)

hope you'll make some 
rusty versions of kindergarten props

@Inlesco - There is several rusty Versions finished already, sure. :)  Everyone loves rusty Kids Toys lying around alone, dont we?

• Like 1

I really admire your work. It is a real pleasure to use your mod for creating mission and environment.

However, I have a question. Will there be a pack with military objects (computers, care etc ..)? To create FOB or other military structures.

can your awesome work be included with @cup ?

@Richie - Thought about that already, but im not sure. I might ask Kju, when the 'basic' range of packs is finished and working properly.

(I consider the 'Basic Packs' PLP Containers, PLP Urban Pack and PLP Interiors, which is still in Planning-Phase)

could you make some tutorials?

@DJankovic, delta3242 - Making a good Tutorial really takes some time - I might do this when ive reached a certain Point, but at the Moment i really like to spend my limited time creating objects and practicing myself. :)

hope you'll make some 
rusty versions of kindergarten props

@Inlesco - There is several rusty Versions finished already, sure. :)  Everyone loves rusty Kids Toys lying around alone, dont we?

Sounds great, man! Rusty stuff is perfect to create tension for the player from the visual side of things :) +1 for CUP integration, too!

I suggest contact the CUP team, they'll gladly help out.

Finished all that Garage/Workshop-Stuff. Now continueing with garden decoration. Yay! :dance1:

tumblr_o65hx2Zyws1tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

• Like 18

Finished all that Garage/Workshop-Stuff. Now continueing with garden decoration. Yay! :dance1:

tumblr_o65hx2Zyws1tlpb1bo1_1280.jpg

Great work dude :D I love this stuff. Can't wait to use it in missions i always hated how arma looked so empty in towns  but your mods will fix at least some parts :D  Maybe for the next project we can get some furniture for houses not a request just suggestion :)

• Like 3

Hey DJ - Furniture will be incoming for PLP Interiors. This package had grown too much, so i "outsourced" the Garage Stuff to Urban Pack.

• Like 2

So much cool stuff to play with ;) An Armachanics' dream!

• Like 2

Really looking forward to these, I love hyperdetailing/making screenshots with Eden and with these there will be so much more!

Helps with making cinematics too!

• Like 2

Further decoration for gardens. Now continueing with wood variants of all the buckets, Tubs and Pans.

Vases and Plant Pots are in the making, too.

tumblr_o6x8ztXVkR1tlpb1bo1_500h.jpg

• Like 11

Very nice!

I really like the "Zinkbütts"!!

I got a few of them in my garden :D

• Like 1

Further decoration for gardens. Now continueing with wood variants of all the buckets, Tubs and Pans.

Vases and Plant Pots are in the making, too.

Dumb question cuz arma :D but can u tell me will your objects have Physics? Like if we shoot them or drop grenade next to them?

• Like 2