Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Survey/Poll: IceBreakr's maps - what would you like to see first in A3?

Yeah, also I assume IceBreakr is using Mondkalbs african buildings, those apartment concrete buildings with a few new texture sets could probably go a long way for use in urban areas, you could just make like 3 or 4 retextures and it wouldnt look too bad repeated, those were some of my favorite buildings on napf, (the concrete apartment thing from mondkalbs generic african buildings)

Mostly donations in form of equipment (infantry), vehicles, etc. Of course, full credits attached.

What this thread needs is teasers :) SEND PIX PLS NAO

IceBreakr, the only issues I have with ArmA right now are object densities, I can look up what the average house and building are constructed with and come up with a averaged density so that you can use that for objects on your maps thus allowing for more realistic material density and therefore with the correct ballistics, more realistic performance. Let me know if this interests you, I am a BIG fan of your work and I hope to see Lingor in A3 in the future!

Expect first WIP shots soon - Rowalla & Balkania first, then others follow ;)

Great news. :cool:

Does this mean you have been working on all of those older projects in arma 3, and alot of this (poll and other stuff) is just deciding which to finish off and release first?

That is correct. All projects are coming to A3 eventually (as time permits) and even some fresh ones not listed, but in 2015 ;)

Confirmed great news :cool:, you will saturate our game with amazing maps, good luck :)

@icebreakr

can i kindly suggest maybe opening a seperate thread for the maps you are working on? and maybe close this one?

this comes across only as a survey as stated.

for example you could open a thread "icebreakr's isla duala" and all the information relevant to that will go in there and so on, it saves it all getting jumbled up into 1 thread :)

thank you

tyl3r99: I've been around here a lot longer, I've been doing (new topics for WIP & Complete, each island separately) that since A1 release ;)

tyl3r99: I've been around here a lot longer, I've been doing (new topics for WIP & Complete, each island separately) that since A1 release ;)

forgive him :icon_rolleyes:

i feel like such a tool, i apologise :)

Expect first WIP shots soon - Rowalla & Balkania first, then others follow ;)

Me like.

Looking forward to seeing your maps in Arma3 IceBreakr. They have provided me much enjoyment over the years!

So IBIS is going to be basically the Green Sea Region? Awesome if so.

Hell, still awesome even if not.

So, we are going to see Balkania soon ? :)

I can create some unit and vehicle retextures & imports from A2 in that spirit and make faction flags inspired by Croatia and Serbia - to make it real Balkanish! :D

it would be nice runways and taxiways to make something larger the land and large transport aircraft and ..the objects as Hanger and Tower should have enough distance so that the machine does not hang ...

dear IceBreakr,

i'd really love to see huge mountainous terrain. I'm a big fan of Clafghan. That map has some nice high mountains (2300 m above the sea level) and extremely beautiful landscape!

Could you kindly create some awesome mountainous maps? i would love to see great mountain range like Rocky Mountains, Alpine Mountains, & Himalayan mountains imagine we have mount Everest in this game lol XD that'd be so freaking awesome \m/

Seeking: currently there are no big planes and island is just ~10x10km. The biggest one it can accomodate is like C-130 or An-12 Cub. We even saw some bigger ones like Il-76t or B52 operate in A2 ;) It's enough ;)

TiborasaurusRex: note taken. Thanks.