Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Survey/Poll: IceBreakr's maps - what would you like to see first in A3?

Hey guys,

I have finally got around to set up A3 stuff, go through new things and did some research on RL locations of upcoming maps ;) so, I need to know what are you most eager to see in A3?

Please answer one question survey at:

[link removed - 500 votes recieved, poll is closed!]

Thank you!

RESULTS:

Keystone (Pennsylvania rural map, brand new)

33.67% 167

–

IBIS World (4 Arma2 islands combined on a huge sea map)

27.02% 134

–

Lingor

23.99% 119

–

Isla Duala

20.97% 104

–

Isla Balkania (ex A2 project Massacra that got delayed due to A3 release date, 16x16km, a lot of research, real data)

20.77% 103

–

Rowalla (Sierra Leone map, brand new)

18.95% 94

–

Tonal (Remake of OFP classic, with permissions from original author)

13.31% 66

–

Panthera

10.69% 53

–

Jade Groove (updated, much larger and detailed than A2 one!)

5.44% 27

–

Fapovo (A2)

2.22% 11

Edited by IceBreakr

Awesome news! A North American map would be amazing. I think that's area that is greatly underrepresented in terms of maps available.

I was almost going to hit Jade Groove, one of my favorite all-time ArmA 2 maps, until I saw Keystone. A map in Pennsylvania, where I live... well, of course I'm going to vote for it! Not to mention there are surprisingly few well-done renditions of North America in any BIS game (save for Take on Helicopters). This is due to it being rather overdone, but ArmA is just one of those games that should have it but don't.

Any information about where, specifically, you plan for the map to be? Eastern, Western, Central? I mean, all you'd really have to do is throw a ton of thick forests with "No Trespassing" signs pasted everywhere to really capture the entire state, but seeing what specifically is planned would be epic.

Personally I would like to see something new. We have been playing with old maps a long time now through AiA and A3mp mod.

We need something new, something fresh. I voted for Balkania or a north American place.

Thank you for entering the A3 scene :)

Voted too, I hope the one I vote for will be on the top of the list :p

Great. :)

Voted: Duala, Lingor, Sierra Leone + suggested my own country, Poland (because I would love to see in Arma Polish landscapes (eg Mazury), a bit similar to Chernarussian, and in the light of current events - the more Ukraine, but I believe someone is working on that already).

Voted Panthera and Balkania. Panthera since I want to see it shine with new Arma 3 stuff, and Balkania because it's new and seems very interesting.

Voted for Balkania. However, a snowy terrain would be awesome as well!

They would all be brilliant...

I voted for the Master Map, IBIS, bringing all the favourites onto one huge map.... ALiVE plus this ftw !!!

:-)

I too spotted the US was under-represented... absolutely no promises but I've started to try and get my head around Terrain making (Holy CR*P btw complex) but my first little 2x2 map is from Alabama... if I can get it to work lol

SJ

Well how could you not vote for the Master map but then you brought up Pennsylvania, my home state and finally crushed all decision making by mentioning the allmighty Tonal.

Witholding vote! :mad:

Well this isn't easy one but at least we can vote more than one :D

Voted Lingor but to be honest I don't care what you put out, I have loved all of your maps! Stoked this is happening!