Sign in to follow this  
natrius

Real names for LRPS or SOS optics

Hello,

anybody knows whats the real name of this 2 optics? I was not able to find anything about it.

Short question *g*

Greets

Thanks, but not the ingame whatevername for the editor, i mean if anyone knows how this optics are called in real life. Or are they just fictional?

Even if the SOS is indeed fake, im sure there are probably like 30 scopes produced in china that look like it :p

Nice, thanks @RobertHammer

@MikeTim

Well, do you have one of the more known? Realname + company + specs or something like that?

Thanks for information, hope this is usefull for some modders. We will see ^^

I was just saying that its such a generic looking scope, I am sure some scope in real life must exsist that looks like it, probably made in china, remember they make like 1000s of scopes , vests, helmets etc in china, half of it gets used by airsofters lol

Names for the scopes are: optic_LRPS LRPS Long-Range Precision Scope

optic_SOS SOS Sniper Optical Sights

Sorry bit late reply

Thanks for the replay anyway, buuut...

Thanks, but not the ingame whatevername for the editor, i mean if anyone knows how this optics are called in real life. Or are they just fictional?

LRPS is already clear, just missing a SOS. I got it, that there is a ton of similar looking out there, but i have no clue about that, so maybe its possible someone tell me "Its THIS". But not a Paintball thingy, it should be something usable because the real values are needed.

Its for AGM guys and it will be used hopefully^^

EDIT: Oh, SOS looks ingame like that:

http://wiki.7thcavalry.us/w/images/thumb/5/51/Arma3_weapons_optics_sos_3.jpg/900px-Arma3_weapons_optics_sos_3.jpg