terox

TUTORIAL: DEBUGGING Server issues (e.g not loading correctly)

Not to run the  server.exe it is free

Make sure the value you have in the steamAppID is a number, eg 107410, not "107410", you posted the value as a string. Just wanted to make sure that it is a number

This is a dedicated server on a standalone ,machine isnt it, not one where you also run an arma client ?

This is the tutorial you should be following, (Once BI sort out their mysql errors)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139003-tutorial-installation-configuration-of-arma3-dedicated-server/

I haven't touched the wiki page in ages so it is most likely well outdated now

If you are running the -nologs params, the rpt file wont be created, this wont help you debug, so you might want to remove that and look through the rpt file

I cant tell from the info you have posted what the issue is, it could very well be that the server fully loads but something else is an issue such as a mission or firewall etc

Wondering if I could get some help.

I have used the tutorials to try to setup a dedicated server on a Windows 7 PC.

It downloaded the game successfully using steamcmd. I am just trying to run it clean with no mods at this point.

Here is my command line: D:\a3server\arma3server.exe "-profiles=d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=

When I start the server, the splash screen shows for a bit and then just stops.

Here is my rpt file:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9167778/arma3server_2016-06-30_00-14-22.rpt

I would appreciate any suggestions to get this up and running.

If there is a more appropriate place to request help, please let me know.

Cheers!

Wondering if I could get some help.

I have used the tutorials to try to setup a dedicated server on a Windows 7 PC.

It downloaded the game successfully using steamcmd. I am just trying to run it clean with no mods at this point.

Here is my command line: D:\a3server\arma3server.exe "-profiles=d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=

When I start the server, the splash screen shows for a bit and then just stops.

Here is my rpt file:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9167778/arma3server_2016-06-30_00-14-22.rpt

I would appreciate any suggestions to get this up and running.

If there is a more appropriate place to request help, please let me know.

Cheers!

You know you are running a dedicated server.exe here, dont ya, not a client being run as a host for other clients.

You should see a windows console open, there shouldn't be any splash screens, server's don't run graphics

Check your task manager to see the the arma3server.exe is still running, make sure you firewall is open then try and connect to it via an arma client

Based on your rpt file, I would say that your server is running and waiting for a player to connect

0:14:47 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

0:14:47 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410

Thanks for the reply.

I get the idea of a dedicated server.  For some reason that process ends right then.  I see a splash screen for a bit, can see the process running, and memory getting allocated, then it just stops.  Process ends, and memory gets freed up.

This is the arma3server process.  No console window is ever opened though...

It displays (in the Arma Splash screen), 'loading core configs' 'loading add-ons', 'initializing addons', then 'loading profile' right after that it stops.

If there are any of my other config files that would help to troubleshoot some more, please let me know.

Cheers!

Make sure

1) Your  mission cycle class is commented out

2) You have no missions in your MpMissions folder

3) There is no arma.exe's are running on the same machine

4) Run the updater and verify the game cache, steam is forever corrupting downloads

You could paste your server,cfg , make sure you "hide" your passwords

I notice the location of the server.exe and the -profile are in different locations

"D:\a3server\arma3server.exe" "-profiles=d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master"

All our servers are installed in their -profile location, yours are not, this may cause incorrect config file loading, although I cant confirm this.

exmple

"d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master\arma3server.exe"  "-profiles=d:\Games\Arma3\A3Master"

Hope that helps

Thanks terox,

I have done those things before.  I found them in the troubleshooting thread.

I ran update again and got this message:

CWorkThreadPool::~CWorkThreadPool: work complete queue not empty, 1 items discarded.
CWorkThreadPool::~CWorkThreadPool: work processing queue not empty: 25 items discarded.
    Your ArmA 3 server is now up to date
    key "ENTER" to exit
Press any key to continue . . .

Here is my config file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9167778/CONFIG_server.cfg

Cheers!

EDIT:

For completeness, here is my update cmd script (passwords blanked):

--------

@echo off
SETLOCAL ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION

:: DEFINE the following variables where applicable to your install

SET STEAMLOGIN=xxx xxxx
    SET A3serverBRANCH=233780 -beta
        :: For stable use 233780 -beta
        :: For Dev use 233780 -beta development
                :: Note, the missing qotation marks, these need to be wrapped around the entire "+app_data......"
                :: There is no DEV branch data yet for Arma 3 Dedicated Server package !!!

SET A3serverPath=D:\A3server\
        SET STEAMPATH=d:\apps\steam\

:: _________________________________________________________

echo.
echo     You are about to update ArmA 3 server
echo        Dir: %A3serverPath%
echo        Branch: %A3serverBRANCH%
echo.
echo     Key "ENTER" to proceed
pause
%STEAMPATH%\steamcmd.exe +login %STEAMLOGIN% +force_install_dir %A3serverPath% +"app_update %A3serverBRANCH%" validate +quit
echo .
echo     Your ArmA 3 server is now up to date
echo     key "ENTER" to exit
pause

-------
Edited by mojoflow

Reread my last post again m8, I was editing it adding more content while you was replying

Got it.  That is probably the issue.

To correct then would you suggest to set the download to go to the 'D:\Games\Arma3\A3Master' instead of D:\A3Server?

Thanks again!!

Correct, that is the example I gave.

Server works GREAT terox, you helped me out so much with your information. Thank you.

I have one question, where am I going wrong? I wish to change the difficulty settings to custom in the server but whatever I do I just cant use 3rd person, no matter what I try. Please take a look when youre free.

//

// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname            = "Direct Action Group - www.dagr.global";    // The name of the server that will be displayed in the public server list
//password          = "ServerPassword";                        // Password to join the server
passwordAdmin       = "lol";                         // Password to become server admin. When you're connected to the server, open the chat and type '#login password'
//reportingIP       = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com";            // not used anymore in Arma 3
logFile             = "server.log";
verifySignatures    = 0;    // Prevent players with unknown mods from joining the server (best kept at 2 if you want to reduce the number of hackers)
equalModRequired    = 0;    // Prevent players who don't have the exact same mods as the server from joining (best kept at 0)
requiredSecureId    = 2;    // was used to define type of secureID

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("DAGR")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] =
{
"DIRECT ACTION GROUP",
"TS3 Server:     ts.dagr.global:20757",
"Web:            www.dagr.global"
};
motdInterval        = 30;        // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers          = 40;        // Maximum amount of players. Anybody who joins the server is considered a player, regardless of their role or team.
kickDuplicate       = 1;         // Each player normally has its own unique ID. If set to 1, players with an ID that is identical to another player will be kicked
//requiredBuild     = 1.58;     // Require clients joining to have at least this build version of game, preventing obsolete clients to connect

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers  = 0;         // Tells the server how many people must connect before displaying the mission selection screen, if you have not already selected a mission in this config
voteThreshold       = 0.33;      // Percentage (0.00 to 1.00) of players needed to vote for something, for example an admin or a new mission, to become effective. Set to 9999 to prevent people from voting random players as admins.

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
class Mission1
{
template="The_Syrian_Intervention.pja310";
difficulty="Custom";
};
};

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 1;                  // If set to 1, voice chat will be disabled
vonCodecQuality = 30;            // Supports range 1-30; 8kHz is 0-10 (narrowband), 16kHz is 11-20 (wideband), 32kHz is 21-30 (ultrawideband); higher = better sound quality
persistent = 1;                  // If set to 1, missions will continue to run after all players have disconnected
timeStampFormat = "short";       // Set the timestamp format used on each line of the server RPT log file. Possible values are "none" (default), "short", "full".
BattlEye = 0;                    // If set to 0, BattlEye Anti-Cheat will be disabled on the server (not recommended)

// FILE EXTENSIONS
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] =       {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124216) 
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile/preprocessFileLineNumber commands (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] =       {"htm","html","xml","txt"}; // only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via HTMLLoad command (since Arma 3 build 1.27.126715)

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";            // command to run when a player connects
onUserDisconnected = "";         // command to run when a player disconnects
doubleIdDetected = "";           // command to run if a player has the same ID as another player in the server

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";    // command to run if a player has unsigned data
onHackedData =  "kick (_this select 0)";     // command to run if a player has data with invalid signatures
onDifferentData = "";                        // command to run if a player has modified data

class CfgDifficultyPresets
{
defaultPreset = Regular;

// Parameters that affect difficulty and which are shared among presets
myArmorCoef = 1.5;
groupArmorCoef = 1.5;

//Parameters that affect the Limited distance choice for Group Indicators, Friendly Name Tags, Enemy Name Tags and Detected Mines.
//They determine on which distance the indicators are fully visible and how many more meters it takes until the indicator fades-out completely.
fadeDistanceStart = 40.0;
fadeDistanceSpan = 10.0;

recoilCoef = 1;
visionAidCoef = 0.8;
divingLimitMultiplier = 1.0; //Multiplier to limit capacity of lungs for soldiers.

animSpeedCoef = 0;
cancelThreshold = 0; //Threshold used for interrupting action.
showCadetHints = true;
showCadetWP = true;

class Recruit
{
displayName = $STR_Difficulty0;    //Name of the difficulty preset.

class Options
{
// Simulation
reducedDamage = true;    // Reduced damage

// Situational awareness
groupIndicators = 2;      // Group indicators   (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
friendlyTags = 2;         // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
enemyTags = 0;            // Enemy name tags    (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
detectedMines = 2;        // Detected mines     (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
commands = 2;             // Commands           (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
waypoints = 2;            // Waypoints          (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
weaponInfo = 2;           // Weapon info        (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
stanceIndicator = 2;      // Stance indicator   (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
staminaBar = true;        // Stamina bar
weaponCrosshair = true;   // Weapon crosshair
visionAid = true;         // Vision aid

// View
thirdPersonView = true;   // 3rd person view
cameraShake = true;       // Camera shake

// Multiplayer
scoreTable = true;        // Score table
deathMessages = true;     // Killed by
vonID = true;             // VON ID

// Misc
mapContent = true;        // Extended map content
autoReport = true;        // Automatic reporting
multipleSaves = true;     // Multiple saves
};
};

class Regular
{
displayName = $STR_Difficulty1;   //Name of the difficulty preset.

class Options
{
// Simulation
reducedDamage = false;    // Reduced damage

groupIndicators = 1;      // Group indicators   (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
friendlyTags = 1;         // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
enemyTags = 0;            // Enemy name tags    (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
detectedMines = 1;        // Detected mines     (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
commands = 1;             // Commands           (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
waypoints = 2;            // Waypoints          (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
weaponInfo = 2;           // Weapon info        (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
stanceIndicator = 2;      // Stance indicator   (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
staminaBar = true;        // Stamina bar
weaponCrosshair = true;   // Weapon crosshair
visionAid = false;        // Vision aid

// View
thirdPersonView = true;   // 3rd person view

// Multiplayer

// Misc
mapContent = true;        // Extended map content
autoReport = true;        // Automatic reporting
multipleSaves = true;     // Multiple saves
};
};

class Veteran
{
displayName = $STR_Difficulty2;    //Name of the difficulty preset.

class Options
{
// Simulation

// Situational awareness
groupIndicators = 0;      // Group indicators   (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
friendlyTags = 0;         // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
detectedMines = 0;        // Detected mines     (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
commands = 1;             // Commands           (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
waypoints = 1;            // Waypoints          (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
weaponInfo = 1;           // Weapon info        (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
stanceIndicator = 1;      // Stance indicator   (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
staminaBar = false;       // Stamina bar
weaponCrosshair = false;  // Weapon crosshair

// View
thirdPersonView = false;  // 3rd person view

// Multiplayer

// Misc
mapContent = false;       // Extended map content
autoReport = false;       // Automatic reporting
multipleSaves = false;    // Multiple saves
};
};

class Custom
{
displayName = $STR_Difficulty_Custom;    //Name of the difficulty preset.

//All options of the Custom preset are set by the engine. The values in config
class Options
{
// Simulation

// Situational awareness
groupIndicators = 0;      // Group indicators   (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
friendlyTags = 0;         // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
detectedMines = 0;        // Detected mines     (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
commands = 0;             // Commands           (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
weaponInfo = 0;           // Weapon info        (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
stanceIndicator = 0;      // Stance indicator   (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
staminaBar = false;       // Stamina bar
weaponCrosshair = false;  // Weapon crosshair

// View
thirdPersonView = true;  // 3rd person view
cameraShake = true;      // Camera shake

// Multiplayer
scoreTable = false;       // Score table
deathMessages = false;    // Killed by
vonID = false;            // VON ID

// Misc
mapContent = false;       // Extended map content
autoReport = false;       // Automatic reporting
multipleSaves = false;    // Multiple saves
};
};

};

@Bravo6Delta.

You placed your difficulty settings in the wrong file, they belong in your < username >.Arma3Profile

Bellow is a copy of the file we use

[/code]

class DifficultyPresets
{
    class CustomDifficulty
    {
        class Options
        {
                // Simulation
                reducedDamage = 0; // Reduced damage

// Situational awareness
                groupIndicators = 0; // Group indicators (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
                friendlyTags = 0; // Friendly name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
                enemyTags = 0; // Enemy name tags (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
                detectedMines = 0; // Detected mines (0 = never, 1 = limited distance, 2 = always)
                commands = 0; // Commands (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
                waypoints = 1; // Waypoints (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)

// Personal awareness
                weaponInfo = 1; // Weapon info (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
                stanceIndicator = 1; // Stance indicator (0 = never, 1 = fade out, 2 = always)
                staminaBar = 1; // Stamina bar
                weaponCrosshair = 0; // Weapon crosshair
                visionAid = 0; // Vision aid

// View
                thirdPersonView = 1; // 3rd person view
                cameraShake = 0; // Camera shake

// Multiplayer
                scoreTable = 0; // Score table
                deathMessages = 0; // Killed by
                vonID = 1; // VON ID

// Misc
               mapContent = 0; // Extended map content
               autoReport = 0; // Automatic reporting
               multipleSaves = 0; // Multiple saves
        };

//aiLevelPreset is counted from 0 and can have following values: 0 (AI Level Low), 1 (AI Level Normal), 2 (AI Level High), 3 (AI Level Custom).
        //When 3 (AI Level Custom) is chosen, values of skill and precision are stored to the class CustomAILevel.
        aiLevelPreset=3;
    };
    class CustomAILevel
    {
        skillAI=0.85;
        precisionAI=0.5;
    };
};[/code]

Went ahead and tried all of that, still no luck. Deleted everything and started from scratch, still having the same issue. The first time I did it all, it worked in the testing/install phase but nothing after that. I'm thinking it's something with The VPS itself or something.

Appreciate the help and I'll try to come up something if there's no other suggestions.

Update: Thanks everyone for the help, turns out The VPS used not only windows firewall (which i forwarded ports on) the individual router ports (which I forwarded) but also had another device unknown to me that they ended up having to configure for me. Apparently after I tested it the first time and it worked, one of their admins configured the device to block it as he didn't recognize it or google it.....

Hello guys, 

I got a similar problem as him. Today I set up my dedicated server as explained here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/139003-tutorial-installation-configuration-of-arma3-dedicated-server/

Everything works fine and the arma3server.exe is starting as it should and looks like this: https://gyazo.com/39dcd117a22b610012006000957bea80

But I am not able to find the server in the serverlist or connect to it.

This is what the .rpt looks like: http://pastebin.com/ZqKxZEna

Maybe someone can help. Also not sure if i did the Port Forwarding correctly.

Server would appear to be running ok according to your RPT file, so yes revisit your port forwarding, for both the o/s and any router you may be hiding behind

I'm also having a similar problem to the above posters.  I have forwarded the appropriate ports according to the BIKI dedicated server page and I have updated the server to the latest version.  Cannot see it or connect to it when searching via Direct Connect and so my friends cannot hop in and play with me on there.  Can see it fine on LAN, of course.

Having an issue with mods on a server I've rented from ArmaHosts LLC. The server runs fine whenever I run a vanilla Arma 3 map or any other added by a DLC (Tanoa or Malden) but I've tried to get it to run a mission I've created in the Eden Editor. All it is is Altis set up for a multiplayer Zeus mission (GameMaster Module, couple of units as player slots etc.) but I've also tried to add mods (RHS, Achilles etc) and I've tried to add the units and vehicles added by the RHS mods to the Zeus interface by adding them to the map in the editor and syncing them to the ManageAddons module as this is the method I found here:

Now all these mods work fine on a vanilla, un-edited map (RHS vehicles and units not there because they weren't added via above method, weapons work fine for players though)  but whenever I try to play on the map I made, it has no player slots even though I've troubleshooted this and recreated all the necessary steps to have player slots and the map works without the modded units and the ManageAddons module being there. So I go and look at the RTP file and see that its throwing me some issues down the very bottom that says:

16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item5.type: Vehicle class rhsusf_M1078A1R_SOV_M2_D_fmtv_socom no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item6.type: Vehicle class rhs_btr70_msv no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item7.type: Vehicle class rhsgref_ins_g_zsu234 no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item8.type: Vehicle class rhssaf_un_ural no longer exists
16:42:49 Missing addons detected:
16:42:49   rhsusf_c_fmtv
16:42:49   rhs_c_btr
16:42:49   rhsgref_c_vehicles_ret
16:42:49   rhssaf_c_vehicles
16:42:49 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhsusf_c_fmtv, rhs_c_btr, rhsgref_c_vehicles_ret, rhssaf_c_vehicles

How do I get around this issue? 

This is the full RTP: 

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\arma3server_x64.exe
== "D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\arma3server_x64.exe" -port=2402   -MaxMem= "-servermod=" "-mod=;" -profiles=ARMAHOSTS -config=ARMAHOSTS\server\server.cfg -cfg=ARMAHOSTS\server\basic.cfg "-name=armahosts"

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server_x64
Exe timestamp: 2019/04/26 12:56:39
Current time:  2019/05/10 16:37:53

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.92.145639

Allocator: D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi_x64.dll [2017.0.0.0] [2017.0.0.0]
PhysMem: 64 GiB, VirtMem : 131072 GiB, AvailPhys : 38 GiB, AvailVirt : 131072 GiB, AvailPage : 44 GiB
=====================================================================

16:37:53 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
16:37:53 Initializing stats manager.
16:37:53 Stats config disabled.
16:37:53 sessionID: 16b28596220fc9913a32bce39a1dab53531bcba6
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
16:37:58 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class None->ActiveSensorsOn, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ActiveSensorsOff/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class None->ListRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class None->ListPrevRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListPrevLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class None->CloseRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/CloseLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class None->NextModeRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/NextModeLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStatic/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlActiveText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlActivePicture/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStructuredText/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroup, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlDefault, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckbox/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlCheckbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckboxBaseline/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Default/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlStatic, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Title/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->Controls, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\modules_f\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->Title, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->ctrlToolbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Value/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:58 Updating base class ->HitPoints, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
16:37:59 Updating base class I_1stRegiment->BaseGuer, by a3\missions_f_orange\config.bin/CfgORBAT/BIS/I_3rdRegiment/ (original a3\missions_f_epa\config.bin)
16:37:59 Updating base class CounterMeasureFlare->, by a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin/FlareShell/ (original a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin)
16:37:59 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:59 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Combo/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:59 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Slider/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
16:37:59 Updating base class HitPoints->, by a3\armor_f_tank\afv_wheeled_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/HitPoints/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
16:38:00 Initializing Steam Manager
16:38:00 unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam
16:38:00 unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam
16:38:00 unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken
16:38:00 Steam Manager initialized.
16:38:00 
16:38:00 ==== Loaded addons ====
16:38:00 dta\bin.pbo - 145639
16:38:00 dta\core.pbo - 129618
16:38:00 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 142240
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\armor_f_tank.pbo - 141930
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\cargoposes_f_tank.pbo - 128283
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\characters_f_tank.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\data_f_tank.pbo - 128203
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\dubbing_f_tank.pbo - 127958
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\editorpreviews_f_tank.pbo - 137875
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\functions_f_tank.pbo - 125996
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\languagemissions_f_tank.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\language_f_tank.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\missions_f_tank.pbo - 141704
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\missions_f_tank_data.pbo - 128937
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\modules_f_tank.pbo - 129574
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\music_f_tank.pbo - 127912
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\props_f_tank.pbo - 131702
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\sounds_f_tank.pbo - 141706
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\structures_f_tank.pbo - 137876
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\ui_f_tank.pbo - 132532
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank\addons\weapons_f_tank.pbo - 135808
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\characters_f_tacops.ebo - 129739
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\data_f_tacops.ebo - 126731
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\dubbing_f_tacops.ebo - 129340
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\functions_f_tacops.ebo - 138026
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\languagemissions_f_tacops.ebo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\language_f_tacops.ebo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\missions_f_tacops.ebo - 141704
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\modules_f_tacops.ebo - 134940
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\music_f_tacops.ebo - 124064
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\sounds_f_tacops.ebo - 123795
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops\addons\ui_f_tacops.ebo - 124116
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\air_f_orange.pbo - 140132
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\cargoposes_f_orange.pbo - 126225
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\characters_f_orange.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\data_f_orange.pbo - 121095
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\dubbing_f_orange.pbo - 121689
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\editorpreviews_f_orange.pbo - 123173
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\functions_f_orange.pbo - 141118
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\languagemissions_f_orange.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\language_f_orange.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\missions_f_orange.pbo - 141718
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\modules_f_orange.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\music_f_orange.pbo - 120725
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\props_f_orange.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\soft_f_orange.pbo - 141101
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\sounds_f_orange.pbo - 141520
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\structures_f_orange.pbo - 139594
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\supplies_f_orange.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\ui_f_orange.pbo - 123398
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange\addons\weapons_f_orange.pbo - 132847
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\armor_f_argo.pbo - 129739
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\characters_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\data_f_argo.pbo - 128209
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\data_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\editorpreviews_f_argo.pbo - 138969
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\functions_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\languagemissions_f_patrol.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\language_f_argo.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\language_f_patrol.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\map_malden.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\map_malden_data.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\map_malden_data_layers.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\map_malden_scenes_f.pbo - 120026
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\missions_f_patrol.pbo - 126663
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\modules_f_patrol.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\music_f_argo.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\props_f_argo.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\rocks_f_argo.pbo - 123488
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\sounds_f_patrol.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\structures_f_argo.pbo - 138954
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\ui_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\vegetation_f_argo.pbo - 137806
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo\addons\weapons_f_patrol.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\air_f_jets.pbo - 132072
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\anims_f_jets.pbo - 123210
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\boat_f_destroyer.pbo - 132140
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\boat_f_jets.pbo - 139711
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\cargoposes_f_jets.pbo - 126225
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\characters_f_jets.pbo - 129739
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\data_f_destroyer.pbo - 132156
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\data_f_jets.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\data_f_sams.pbo - 132140
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\dubbing_f_jets.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_destroyer.pbo - 132141
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_jets.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\editorpreviews_f_sams.pbo - 132141
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\functions_f_destroyer.pbo - 132353
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\functions_f_jets.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\languagemissions_f_jets.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\language_f_destroyer.pbo - 142181
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\language_f_jets.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\language_f_sams.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\missions_f_jets.pbo - 130755
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\modules_f_jets.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\music_f_jets.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\props_f_destroyer.pbo - 132141
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\props_f_jets.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\sounds_f_jets.pbo - 141706
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\static_f_destroyer.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\static_f_jets.pbo - 140455
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\static_f_sams.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\ui_f_jets.pbo - 126137
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\weapons_f_destroyer.pbo - 132268
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\weapons_f_jets.pbo - 131383
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets\addons\weapons_f_sams.pbo - 132352
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 140647
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 126506
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 141671
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 129747
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 126224
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 141486
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 128203
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 138047
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 132366
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 142180
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.pbo - 136265
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.pbo - 136265
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.pbo - 135884
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.pbo - 121192
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 121192
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.pbo - 123527
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 141704
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 138967
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.pbo - 129683
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 141590
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 141750
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.pbo - 133054
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.pbo - 140513
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.pbo - 136202
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.pbo - 136265
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.pbo - 133427
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.pbo - 132886
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.pbo - 138930
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 141575
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 123398
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.pbo - 135745
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 141972
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 129739
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 129645
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 129434
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 122301
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 141704
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 140455
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 140584
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 140562
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 141323
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 123210
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 126231
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 123022
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 129397
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 129742
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 141421
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 139425
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 123210
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 142180
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 128288
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 124178
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 132531
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 125381
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 123419
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 138461
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 141307
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 141561
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 121570
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 140820
16:38:00 D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 140361
16:38:00 addons\3den.pbo - 141569
16:38:00 addons\3den_language.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
16:38:00 addons\air_f.pbo - 141933
16:38:00 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 141933
16:38:00 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 141933
16:38:00 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 129848
16:38:00 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 130580
16:38:00 addons\animals_f.pbo - 137725
16:38:00 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 123208
16:38:00 addons\anims_f.pbo - 135988
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 123209
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 127133
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 134499
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 121358
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 123209
16:38:00 addons\anims_f_mod.pbo - 135280
16:38:00 addons\armor_f.pbo - 129739
16:38:00 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 141933
16:38:00 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 139661
16:38:00 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 135661
16:38:00 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 141933
16:38:00 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\boat_f.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 132036
16:38:00 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 131911
16:38:00 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 127529
16:38:00 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 138955
16:38:00 addons\characters_f.pbo - 141693
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 133719
16:38:00 addons\data_f.pbo - 138829
16:38:00 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 129618
16:38:00 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\data_f_mod.pbo - 131534
16:38:00 addons\data_f_warlords.pbo - 142057
16:38:00 addons\drones_f.pbo - 141085
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 122449
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_f_warlords.pbo - 136700
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 119457
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 136616
16:38:00 addons\editor_f.pbo - 121103
16:38:00 addons\functions_f.pbo - 141804
16:38:00 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 140674
16:38:00 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 138704
16:38:00 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 119458
16:38:00 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 122619
16:38:00 addons\functions_f_warlords.pbo - 142132
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 142182
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 142182
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 142182
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 142180
16:38:00 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 142180
16:38:00 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 142180
16:38:00 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_mod.pbo - 142183
16:38:00 addons\language_f_warlords.pbo - 142240
16:38:00 addons\map_altis.pbo - 135915
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 135904
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 135913
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 0000
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 0000
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 0000
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 0000
16:38:00 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\map_data.pbo - 134124
16:38:00 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 135888
16:38:00 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\map_vr.pbo - 135900
16:38:00 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\misc_f.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f.pbo - 129735
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 122470
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 141707
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 141718
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 141704
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 133233
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\missions_f_warlords.pbo - 141869
16:38:00 addons\modules_f.pbo - 141286
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 122470
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 134655
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\modules_f_warlords.pbo - 141099
16:38:00 addons\music_f.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 119459
16:38:00 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 addons\plants_f.pbo - 126807
16:38:00 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 addons\roads_f.pbo - 127271
16:38:00 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 138278
16:38:00 addons\signs_f.pbo - 136481
16:38:00 addons\soft_f.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 140052
16:38:00 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 140052
16:38:00 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 140053
16:38:00 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 140236
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 141730
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 141530
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 140693
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 141530
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 126923
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 125380
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_mod.pbo - 131534
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 119477
16:38:00 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 141529
16:38:00 addons\static_f.pbo - 140243
16:38:00 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 132365
16:38:00 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 122615
16:38:00 addons\structures_f.pbo - 140733
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 123488
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 130046
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 135441
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 126137
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 137806
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 132665
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 129369
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 139558
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 139041
16:38:00 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 129371
16:38:00 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 128439
16:38:00 addons\ui_f.pbo - 141699
16:38:00 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 139876
16:38:00 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 119478
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 141972
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 141296
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 141713
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 138460
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 137810
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 130416
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 138461
16:38:00 addons\weapons_f_mod.pbo - 138908
16:38:00 =======================
16:38:00 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
16:38:00 modsReadOnly = true
16:38:00 safeModsActivated = false
16:38:00 customMods = false
16:38:00 hash = 'DB0F77DBCE8A22DC82A679BC6AE3034069F8091A'
16:38:00 hashShort = 'f694848c'
16:38:00                                               name |               modDir |    default |   official |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
16:38:00 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16:38:00                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2 |           dlcbundle2 |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
16:38:00                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1 |            dlcbundle |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
16:38:00                                       Arma 3 Tanks |                 tank |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 7cf20bae2c3aff8d12d39814ec3d7df17e39eac8 |  ff7cd557 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tank
16:38:00                                     Arma 3 Tac-Ops |               tacops |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 0cb52c9a5a67c28ddf343bfc523fe1baf79c009a |  519553fc | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\tacops
16:38:00                                 Arma 3 Laws of War |               orange |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 7ff583b1aac5ba4bf71f029bf22c3bd5170f8f9c |  c2df6009 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\orange
16:38:00                                      Arma 3 Malden |                 argo |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 68eaad4fb86183da6d040dac205d558b6b2fd964 |  9b7cade6 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\argo
16:38:00                                        Arma 3 Jets |                 jets |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 70931c97c2632137931b1e958cef91aceb318e42 |  92105d49 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\jets
16:38:00                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 9a81fe92a7e7cbf2805f361219a505fd0e073b5b |  2e6af718 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\expansion
16:38:00                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | a00c9c7be90e617fc7d109647d8dd86ba794a608 |  3dfba3b9 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\mark
16:38:00                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 367be1ff6d0b772ea663f2ad67af7f43a82b0b51 |  32953ee7 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\heli
16:38:00                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | 58114f985e9b204d400c591cc1a4e6e914a60656 |  f54e16d5 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\kart
16:38:00                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |       true |             GAME DIR | dc03158022f8cba8946189bd573a55aedbb8da7b |  fa06fd57 | D:\TCAFiles\Users\ollier\847\curator
16:38:00                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
16:38:00 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
16:38:00 InitSound ...
16:38:00 InitSound - complete
16:38:00 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
16:38:00 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
16:38:02 core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:38:02 a3\data_f\krater.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:38:02 a3\data_f\koule.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:38:02 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
16:38:02 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
16:38:02 Creating action map cache
16:38:02 Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\gst\gestureempty.rtm not found or empty
16:38:02 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 36 ms
16:38:02 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
16:38:02 Reading cached action map data
16:38:03 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 1115 ms
16:38:03 a3\characters_f\proxies\flag.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:38:04 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2402, Steam Query Port: 2403
16:38:04 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
16:38:04 Connected to Steam servers
16:41:54 BEServer: cannot find channel #1571112388, users.card=0
16:41:55 BEServer: cannot find channel #1571112388, users.card=0
16:41:55 BEServer: registering a new player #1571112388
16:41:57 Server error: Player without identity FacialFuzz (id 1571112388)
16:41:58 Server error: Player without identity FacialFuzz (id 1571112388)
16:42:08 Starting mission:
16:42:08  Mission file: MP_Marksmen_01
16:42:08  Mission world: Altis
16:42:08  Mission directory: A3\Missions_F_MP_Mark\MPScenarios\MP_Marksmen_01.Altis\
16:42:08 a3\data_f\blesk1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\data_f\blesk2.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\data_f\raindrop.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\map_stratis\data\obloha.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\data_f\stars.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\map_stratis\data\horizont.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:08 a3\data_f\rainbow.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:13 Strange convex component202 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\d_house_small_01_v1_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:13 Strange convex component203 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\d_house_small_01_v1_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:13 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:13 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:13 Strange convex component65 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallh.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component06 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component18 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component30 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component31 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component32 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component42 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component43 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component44 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component46 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component58 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component64 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component76 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component98 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component100 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component132 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component145 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component149 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component151 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component167 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component198 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component244 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component304 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component310 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component337 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component353 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component378 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component05 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component74 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component202 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:15 Strange convex component391 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:17 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_alone.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:17 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_auto.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:17 I_Truck_02_transport_F: rear_hide - unknown animation source rear_hide
16:42:17 Strange convex component26 in a3\drones_f\air_f_gamma\uav_02\uav_02_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:17 I_UAV_02_F: hideweapons - unknown animation source hideweapons
16:42:17 I_Truck_02_covered_F: rear_hide - unknown animation source rear_hide
16:42:18 a3\structures_f\mil\flags\flag_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:18 a3\structures_f_heli\ind\airport\windsock_01_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:18 Strange convex component16 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:18 Strange convex component25 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:18 Strange convex component26 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:18 Strange convex component27 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
16:42:18 C_Boat_Civil_04_F: positionlightred - unknown animation source MarkerLight (defined in AnimationSources::PositionLightRed_source)
16:42:18 C_Boat_Civil_04_F: positionlightgreen - unknown animation source MarkerLight (defined in AnimationSources::PositionLightGreen_source)
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F'
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F'
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F'
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'B_Heli_Transport_03_unarmed_F'
16:42:19 a3\air_f\data\plane_flag_medium_inv_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitTurret' in 'O_Heli_Transport_04_F'
16:42:19 Duplicate HitPoint name 'HitGun' in 'O_Heli_Transport_04_F'
16:42:19 a3\air_f\data\plane_flag_big_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_04\proxy_heli_transport_04_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\characters_f_gamma\heads\glasses\g_aviators.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_indep.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_indep.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:19 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off_indep.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 a3\characters_f_beta\heads\glasses\g_shades_green.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 a3\weapons_f\acc\reticle_nlaw.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 a3\characters_f_beta\heads\glasses\g_squares_tinted.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 soldier[I_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 a3\characters_f_beta\heads\glasses\g_shades_red.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 soldier[B_soldier_PG_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[B_soldier_PG_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_opfor.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_opfor.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off_opfor.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 soldier[O_HeavyGunner_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[O_HeavyGunner_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
16:42:20 a3\characters_f\common\headgear_helmet_heli_shield.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 a3\characters_f\common\headgear_helmet_heli_shield.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
16:42:20 Strange convex component116 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:20 Strange convex component117 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:20 Strange convex component118 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:20 Strange convex component119 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
16:42:20 Client: Nonnetwork object 6e64c180.
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 917) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 921) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 925) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 969) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 973) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 977) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 990) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 994) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 998) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1011) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1015) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1045) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1050) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1055) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1060) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1065) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1070) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1075) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1080) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1085) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1090) not found
16:42:21 Error: Object(2 : 1095) not found
16:42:21 c:\bis\source\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
16:42:21 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_storeparamsvalues_data
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_areamanager
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_conversations
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_spawnparticleeffect
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_downloadobject
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_downloadprogress
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_laptopparticles
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_carrier
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_carrier_canpickup
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_carrier_canupload
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_carrier_draw
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_rules
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_postpreload
16:42:22 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_modulemptypehvt_createfobmarker
16:42:22 Weather was forced to change
16:42:27 Server: Object 2:62 not found (message Type_362)
16:42:27 Server: Object 2:195 not found (message Type_362)
16:42:27 Server: Object 2:200 not found (message Type_362)
16:42:36 Voted admin logged in, player: FacialFuzz, playerUID: 7 Removed for privacy, IP: Removed for privacy
16:42:49 EPE manager release (0|155|0)
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item5.type: Vehicle class rhsusf_M1078A1R_SOV_M2_D_fmtv_socom no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item6.type: Vehicle class rhs_btr70_msv no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item7.type: Vehicle class rhsgref_ins_g_zsu234 no longer exists
16:42:49 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item8.type: Vehicle class rhssaf_un_ural no longer exists
16:42:49 Missing addons detected:
16:42:49   rhsusf_c_fmtv
16:42:49   rhs_c_btr
16:42:49   rhsgref_c_vehicles_ret
16:42:49   rhssaf_c_vehicles
16:42:49 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhsusf_c_fmtv, rhs_c_btr, rhsgref_c_vehicles_ret, rhssaf_c_vehicles
16:42:49 Mission ServerTestOneOneOne.Altis: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
16:42:57 Voted admin logged out, player: FacialFuzz, playerUID: Removed for privacy, IP: Removed for privacy

Edited by Dedmen
Put the RPT into a Spoiler tag, please don't just paste blobs of text into a post without a spoiler tag

@FacialFuzz

This is not a server issue this is a mission scripting issue .

Addon requirements for a mission  are listed in the mission.sqm. Placing the units in the map in the 3d editor will add these addons to the relative section of the mission.sqm automatically.

You may want to ask this question in the scripting, mission making forums

On 5/10/2019 at 5:11 PM, FacialFuzz said:

This is the full RTP: 

According to your server's command line you still also need the mods on the server for the module to use RHS assets.

Make sure the module works in eden in a simple mission first then test it mp lan if it works there then test on your rented server.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, FacialFuzz said:

How do I get around this issue? 

By loading RHS. Your mission needs RHS so you also need to load it.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, FacialFuzz said:

"-mod=;"

You are not loading mods. Cannot play modded missions without any mods.

Server Not Loading Unit Based Mods Like RHSUSAF NEED HELP
This is my server start.bat
@echo off    
"C:\Users\lucio\OneDrive\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\arma3server_x64.exe" "-profiles=C:\Users\lucio\OneDrive\Desktop\Arma 3 Server" "mods=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US Military Mod;@Vcom AI V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1" -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -port=2302 -world=empty
But it loads Achillies

2 hours ago, HelpMeOrNot said:

"mods=

There's your error.

That's not what that parameter is called

17 hours ago, Dedmen said:

There's your error.

That's not what that parameter is called

Oh, Well I feel stupid where can I find the server parameter name?

Also Thanks!

Edit: I have tried -mod=Mod and it doesn't work but it load Achilles fine but doesn't load unit based/vehicle based mods
Is it something wrong with the way i setup my server.bat?

@echo off    
"C:\Users\lucio\OneDrive\Desktop\Arma 3 Server\arma3server_x64.exe"

"-profiles=C:\Users\lucio\OneDrive\Desktop\Arma 3 Server"

-mods=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US Military Mod;@Vcom AI V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1

-config=CONFIG_server.cfg -port=2302 -world=empty
But it loads Achillies.

Edited by HelpMeOrNot
Mistakes and further updates

On 7/3/2019 at 4:49 AM, HelpMeOrNot said:

I have tried -mod=

Yep that's correct.

On 7/3/2019 at 4:49 AM, HelpMeOrNot said:

-mods=@ace;

You went back to -mods which is wrong.

You have a batch file I assume. Batch splits parameters at the whitespace. Meaning instead of executing

-mod=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US Military Mod;@Vcom AI V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1 

You are executing

-mod=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US
Military
Mod;@Vcom
AI
V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1 

5 parameters. instead of one.

You can use quotes (") to make sure it doesn't split the parameter. Like -mod="@mods" or "-mod=@mods"

9 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Yep that's correct.

You went back to -mods which is wrong.

You have a batch file I assume. Batch splits parameters at the whitespace. Meaning instead of executing

-mod=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US Military Mod;@Vcom AI V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1 

You are executing

-mod=@ace;@Achilles;@Ares;@BWMod;@CBA_A3;@SMA_RHS_compatibility_Patch;@US
Military
Mod;@Vcom
AI
V3.3.2;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@Specialist_Military_Arms_(SMA)_Version 2.7.1 

5 parameters. instead of one.

You can use quotes (") to make sure it doesn't split the parameter. Like -mod="@mods" or "-mod=@mods"

Thanks,
Im going to try this out