Sign in to follow this  
MrHuachuca

[WIP] Arma 3 Madness Mod Pack | "Biggest and Most Intense Mod Pack In Arma History"

Are you going to download this mod when it comes out?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to download this mod when it comes out?

What's with all these middle-schoolers coming up with big ass lists of what they want, and slapping a WIP title on it? I thought people were being a bit harsh a while back when I first started seeing it. Now I'm understanding their annoyance a little more. That's enough content to keep any full professional team of developers busy for a very long time.

This kind of comment only brings attention to what you seem to think is worthless. If you think it's worthless, ignore it. Otherwise you just give attention to something that potentially doesn't deserve it, and you risk looking like a prick if you turn out to be wrong.

I have no idea if this guy is for real or not, and it seems like there's a bit of a language barrier, but I'm just going to let it settle until something comes from it, if that happens.

If this is real it would at least be nice to have the new content. The rest I'm less hot on. Especially stuff like the wage mechanic.

Possibly bitten off more than you can chew. But if you succeed I will be interested.

Guys I thought the ArmA community here was supportive. It sounds like an awesome mod. I say go for it, and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. If it does, then we have ONE HELL OF A MOD.

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Stop giving him sh*t. And actually in certain cases, the AS50. and the M82/M107 ARE anti-tank, as they can penetrate Apache armor. There are cases where they were used to penetrate the armor of APC's with HVT Individuals in them, I believe, and a round was designed to penetrate the armor and then let the bullet go all over the place inside and mess up everything and everyone.

Ok time to correct another incorrect statement, the AH-64A/D is able to withstand 23mm autocannon fire from Soviet made SPAAG systems this includes the Shilka and Tunguska cannons. The ENTIRE airframe is designed to defeat even API and APHE 12.7mm rounds (yes APHE rounds exist for 12.7mm, they were designed to defeat aircraft in the 1950's and never saw much success as 20mm filled the role much better). So let me tell you once again the 12.7mm Sniper Weapon Systems in place with ANY 12.7mm ammunition is NOT considered an ANTI-TANK weapon. Please someone from the US Military with experience with a .50BMG weapons system comment on this....

for anyone here who has no fucking clue about the amount of time that list would take, even for someone who knows his way around a modelling software and rv engine mechanics, and is most likely older than 13een: let me put it this way:

1. vilas own mod pack is less than that list, and he has been working on it at least since arma1

2. any content created from scratch that is suppose to be up to a3 vanilla content or above in terms of quality would require at least a few days of continous work. for instance, i would say it would take a proper motivated 3d generalist about 2-4 days to produce a single weapon model (includes hp for bakes, lp game model + textures + configs). i excluded all the time it takes to gather proper documentation though. Now multiply that by 2 or 3 at least for each vehicle and then see the list posted

so while some of you are asking others to keep a supportive attitude, it makes me wonder why aren't you all a bit more skeptical yourselves. Truth be told, the list is enormous for any mod group, the specified timeframe is a joke, and for a single guy to say it is gonna do it all, well, i find that at least a bit amusing.

Other than the above, i am looking forward to seeing some wip images

Thread closed to the amount of negative feedback. I will start releasing mods tonight separately. thank you. some mods will be in packs such as a "bomber pack" or "navy pack" etc.

Thread closed to the amount of negative feedback. I will start releasing mods tonight separately. thank you. some mods will be in packs such as a "bomber pack" or "navy pack" etc.

Closed per request.