Marve_XT

The Iraqi Warfare Mod [Alpha]

Hmm, I am using the class lists with AlivE that are in the class list file and its not working. marv_kr is not working?

I have tried all three:

marv_is

marv_kr

marv_ir

All three times it spawned CSAT instead of the Armies.

Edited by RAINF

Is anyone else using Play With Six and having and issue that when you start your game, you see the addon running, but in editor you cant see the factions or vehicles to place in editor? I need help ASAP with this.

Thanks

-1 for that, its such a large pack 200mb + is way too much.

Do you have any future plans too use some of the ARMA 2 content such as helmets, vehicles, vests and clothing? Would love too see the A2 Pickup Trucks and Vests for IS and the pasgt helmet for the IAF faction. But its understandable that Porting content isn't your forte, nonetheless Amazing work on the textures.

i am working alone in this mod which uses 2 sets of configs , so it already takes much time from me to edit\enhance one thing no matter how simple it is .

i'll try to do my best to enhance this mod ,although i cannot promise u with anything for now .

Not sure what I am missing but where is the bikey for servers? I tried to load it up on my server and don't see the bikey in the pack?

i am sorry i forgot to include it , but it will be included in the next v2.5 which is coming really soon .

Hmm, I am using the class lists with AlivE that are in the class list file and its not working. marv_kr is not working?

I have tried all three:

marv_is

marv_kr

marv_ir

All three times it spawned CSAT instead of the Armies.

i am contacting ALIVE team for that matter , & i'll keep the thread updated once it works :)

TOP KEK M8

----

@Marve_XT Hi bro, we've been using your mod in our missions and everything is working great. We would loooooooooove if you could add one man with an AA launcher... Also, why isn't this faction in our Zeus? or how can I add it? Thanks!

V2.0 works fine with zeus , make sure to uninstall older versions & do a clean install to V2.0 or wait for V2.5 which is coming really really soon :D

I opened up the pbos to have a look under the hood, couldn't see any . Cpp which would have all the necessary group configuration stuff to work along side of alive, they have a compatibility guide on their wiki and they posted a link to it on the forums too.

I opened up the pbos to have a look under the hood, couldn't see any . Cpp which would have all the necessary group configuration stuff to work along side of alive, they have a compatibility guide on their wiki and they posted a link to it on the forums too.

i have seen this , yet i don't get whats wrong though , but since u have checked it up did u figured it out ? i am sorry but i didn't have enough time lately to watch Alive Tutorials + make missions using ALIVE or MCC ,thats why it might lake to support :(

Well when I have checked other army mods in the past there is usually a config.cpp with each army and that is where the compatibility comes in - I could not find any config.cpp inside your mod, HOWEVER I am not a modder so perhaps I am missing something here...

Well when I have checked other army mods in the past there is usually a config.cpp with each army and that is where the compatibility comes in - I could not find any config.cpp inside your mod, HOWEVER I am not a modder so perhaps I am missing something here...

i dont think it have anything to do with the .cpp since they didn't mention anything about it in there FAQ , anyway i'll grab one of there supported mods and scan it for differences .

@Marve_XT,

PM ARjay of the Alive Dev Team, He would be able to help you config your Mod to work with Alive.

BTW great Mod !

@Marve_XT,

PM ARjay of the Alive Dev Team, He would be able to help you config your Mod to work with Alive.

BTW great Mod !

thx for the advice , i have contacted ARjay & he explained to me what was going wrong .

expect to have v2.5 today or tomorrow :)

First of all, thank you for the mod, i need to ask where is the 2.5 version that you said will be out in a day 4 days ago, because my arma is version 1.32 and your 2.0 version doesnt work with it, so am waiting for the 2.5 mod, thanks.

Gunter Severloh, thanks mate, the link you gave me is to the 2.0 version of this mod which doesnt work eith arma 3 latest update, the author mentioned a 2.5 vesrion of this mod out soon, have you got an idea when will it be out? Thanks allot mate

sorry for the delay guys , but 2.5 is canceled .

the reason is that i have added \ fixed way much more Content then i was planning for the un-released 2.5 , due to the current event in Iraq \ syria i had to Buff up all 3 Factions (specially Kurdistan) so expect v3.0 with all issues solved , Tonight or Tomorrow max (& this is time is for real :D )

Gunter Severloh, thanks mate, the link you gave me is to the 2.0 version of this mod which doesnt work either arma 3 latest update, the author mentioned a 2.5 vesrion of this mod out soon, have you got an idea when will it be out? Thanks allot mate

Sorry about that i must have been half a sleep, only been up since 7pm yesterday, so think im getting weary, lol thank the 3rd shift for that,

anyways the link will work when Marve_XT gets the update out.

Apparently though I myself didn't have the 2.0 update so im 1 up for myself :)

so expect v3.0 with all issues solved , Tonight or Tomorrow max (& this is time is for real )

Good deal, looking forward to it!

Sounds great. Can't wait to new version a shot, now I just need a suitable Iraq/Syria island to start bringing it to "Daesh".

v3.0 is up

Iraq screenshots:

5447a9be6aafb.jpg 5447a9be802ee.jpg 5447a9be96a89.jpg

Kurdistan screenshots:

5447ab2ff08c3.jpg 5447ab30114b3.jpg 5447ab302494a.jpg

Islamic State screenshots:

5447ac500d133.jpg 5447ac5021737.jpg 5447ac50350b3.jpg

Videos:

v3.0 : 22\10\2014 ~New

- Alive Compatiablity (thx to ARjay from Alive team for testing & Confirming) .

- Added Server Keys .

- Added Strider , MLRS , MI 48 Helicopter, CH 49 Helicopter, A143 Fighter to Iraqi Forces .

- Added Mrap & APC to Kurdistani Forces .

- Added MLRS & APC to Islamic State Forces .

- Added 2 new camo offroads to Islamic State (Toyota & Mountin camo) .

- Removed old Randomization scripts & replaced it with New ones .

- Fixed Bug Reporting Islamic State troops as Civilians or Pilots while in combat .

- Fixed textures for Iraqi Swat Offroad , MRAP & pilot .

- Fixed all uniforms of islamic State troops .

- Fixed all uniforms of Kurdistan troops .

- Fixed Overpowered loadouts for Iraqi soldiers , now all 3 factions soldiers have similar loadouts .

- Separate the Loadouts (Default :contains Default Arma3 weapons , Extra : contains HLC & RH weapons & DAR Humvees)

Download links for v3.0: ~New

- Mediafire Mirror

NOTE :

-Delete any Old version of this Mod before Installing v3.0

-Follow the 2 steps guide screenshot to install.

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice Mod :)

But I have a problem with the police cars.

Everytime i place them with Zeus they got the police texture and some seconds later the have the normal FIA camo texture.

Also the policelight on top is removed.

When i go inside as driver, I cant toggle the siren, but nothing happens.