Marve_XT

The Iraqi Warfare Mod [Alpha]

there is no preview images for the items in this mod

regarding the IS uniforms bug , sometimes it happens , sometimes it don't ,but i 'll investigate & see whats wrong .

Marve_XT thanks I will delete those screenshots as you know what the issue is.

Marve_XT thanks I will delete those screenshots as you know what the issue is.

no problem mate , i think i might found out whats causing this issue to occur randomly , i overused much classes in IS , so i have lowered it to one class but i still need lot of testing to make sure if my theory was correct or not , anyway try this & tell me if the problem was solved or not :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jd0peilr86jvm73/Default_Loadout.rar

extract & replace it with the files in @iraqi_warfare_xx\addons\

Again it needs focus & lots of experience which i humbly don't have at the current time ,i started with the humvees then i stopped at the weapons point .

also i am gonna be too busy next weeks , so unless some one magically does that ,the independent mods 'll remain our best choice (may be in the future i can re-texture those tanks to give them much more realistic middle eastern look )

Heyas! Very excited about this mod, would love to make some scenarios based on this conflict! I've been doing some digging on the heavy vehicles the various sides in the conflict use. It seems that both ISIS and the Peshmerga primarily use the T-55. It also seems that neither of them bother to mark them in any way, other than the occasional flag. Thus it would seem the only thing required to make them work in this mod would be a simple reskin with a desert base layer and changing the crew, and of course the RDS author's permission. If you'd like, I can have a look and see if I can teach myself to reskin for Arma 3. I've done it with other games, never Arma though.

I've also noticed in my research that ISIS have a very large number of captured Humvees, so if you'd like I can also try to recrew and reskin a few with the ISIS flag painted on the side.

Also curious if you have any plans to add any of the Syrian side of the conflict to this mod, such as the FSA and/or YPG? I believe somebody has already made a Syrian Arab Army mod.

Thanks for your hard work! This mod is looking fantastic!

Heyas! Very excited about this mod, would love to make some scenarios based on this conflict! I've been doing some digging on the heavy vehicles the various sides in the conflict use. It seems that both ISIS and the Peshmerga primarily use the T-55. It also seems that neither of them bother to mark them in any way, other than the occasional flag. Thus it would seem the only thing required to make them work in this mod would be a simple reskin with a desert base layer and changing the crew, and of course the RDS author's permission. If you'd like, I can have a look and see if I can teach myself to reskin for Arma 3. I've done it with other games, never Arma though.

I've also noticed in my research that ISIS have a very large number of captured Humvees, so if you'd like I can also try to recrew and reskin a few with the ISIS flag painted on the side.

Also curious if you have any plans to add any of the Syrian side of the conflict to this mod, such as the FSA and/or YPG? I believe somebody has already made a Syrian Arab Army mod.

Thanks for your hard work! This mod is looking fantastic!

thx bro , syrian conflict is different , i am focusing on the iraqi terrain for now , also everyone is welcomed to contribute to my mod in anyway , i would be glade for that :)

thx bro , syrian conflict is different , i am focusing on the iraqi terrain for now , also everyone is welcomed to contribute to my mod in anyway , i would be glade for that :)

Roge-o, I'll look into painting tanks for now. I might add some small details like painted flags or symbols to differentiate between Peshmerga and ISIS tanks in the interest of gameplay, but they'll be subtle.

Also I'll look into skinning and coding YPG, PKK, and FSA units once I figure out these tanks. I feel like the different fronts of the conflict are so interconnected now that having those factions would make for some interesting scenario creation (for example, the Iraqi Peshmerga moving to reinforce the YPG in Kobani as we speak).

Let me say this pack would be a perfect substitute for CAF aggressors on desert maps !! I hoped so much one day someone would "update" or create a valid mod to substitute CAF as I'm pretty annoyed of those crappy weapons included in the package !!! And your uniforms are pretty much more updated and good than those. Modders updating their missions and using your pack I hope will follow...

i'm maybe stupid but i don't know how to use this mod, into the games i can see the mod activate (in "extensions") but after where i must go to play with new units,weapons,etc...

multplayer ? compaign ?

thanks

@Crioz77

You'll have to either download missions using these units or go into the editor and make your own missions. The editor is very easy to use and quite powerful.

i'm sorry but it's too hard for me to use editor, i would like to make a iraq patrol on the road attack by islamic state but impossible for me to make this. If somebody can share a link to download some missions with these mod that is very nice of you.

thanks and sorry for my nullity

i'm sorry but it's too hard for me to use editor, i would like to make a iraq patrol on the road attack by islamic state but impossible for me to make this. If somebody can share a link to download some missions with these mod that is very nice of you.

thanks and sorry for my nullity

or with Alive :

i used to work in a mission where an IS small camp is heavily fortified in Takistani mountains, the challenge was gonna be the mountains itself more then the enemy.

but still didn't decide the Blu forces yet & i halted the whole mission because i am currently working on Importing the BMP & SUV from A2 , BMP is almost finished , A2 helmets is finished .

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 ----------

Let me say this pack would be a perfect substitute for CAF aggressors on desert maps !! I hoped so much one day someone would "update" or create a valid mod to substitute CAF as I'm pretty annoyed of those crappy weapons included in the package !!! And your uniforms are pretty much more updated and good than those. Modders updating their missions and using your pack I hope will follow...

the CAF aggressors is a nice mod for insurgency , but its based on Taliban in the 90's period, iraqi warfare mod is based on the current time period .

i have problem

some of vehicles and guns doesnt work

and sometimes i got these messages

i cant put the pics here cuz im new member

the messages say bin/config.bin/cfgmagazines.hlc_75rnd_762×39_m_rpk

and

bin/config.bin/cfgvehicles/dar_m1151.scope

and another messages like this

i have problem

some of vehicles and guns doesnt work

and sometimes i got these messages

i cant put the pics here cuz im new member

the messages say bin/config.bin/cfgmagazines.hlc_75rnd_762×39_m_rpk

and

bin/config.bin/cfgvehicles/dar_m1151.scope

and another messages like this

Did you check the dependencies?.

You need:

- RH M4/M16 pack

- RH M4/M16 pack Config Hotfix

- HLC AK Pack

- HLC-Core

- ASDG Joint Rails

- Up Armored HMMWV Modification

Or you are simply using the extra configs provided in this mod which change certain weapons to those of other weapons packs.

The errors you posted are most likely because you do not have these three:

- HLC AK Pack

- HLC-Core

u tried this : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=1#post2804746

i tested it & it solved the problem, all uniforms shows correctly now .

I did yesterday for the first time, and when I looked at a dead body for an IS fighter he had same issue as before, I mean all I did was extract

and move to the addons folder and it replaced the existing file, I will try again, maybe I will just reinstall and then put that file in and go from there.

Did you check the dependencies?.

You need:

- RH M4/M16 pack

- RH M4/M16 pack Config Hotfix

- HLC AK Pack

- HLC-Core

- ASDG Joint Rails

Or you are simply using the extra configs provided in this mod which change certain weapons to those of other weapons packs.

The errors you posted are most likely because you do not have these three:

- HLC AK Pack

- HLC-Core

OK what about the vehicles

some of them doesnt work

I really love this mod, I'm Iraqi btw.

Please change the skins though there are black and blonde people showing up in Iraqi army and Peshmerga, please use the Iranian or Greek skins for these two factions. ISIS is fine

u tried this : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=1#post2804746

i tested it & it solved the problem, all uniforms shows correctly now .

Marve Are you running the stock mod without the added configs for weapons?

as Im running the HCL and I tested again with your new config and they still don't show.

Marve Are you running the stock mod without the added configs for weapons?

as Im running the HCL and I tested again with your new config and they still don't show.

the temporarily fix was for the default IS loadouts only not the Extra , may be thats what u have missed , i am going to fully fix it anyway in v4.0

also there is a poll i just made here about RHS escalation mod :

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll166925x12a74D6b-7

Dont forget to vote :cool:

Edited by Marve_XT

Maybe t-55 and bmp's could be a part of ISIS however love that textures very nice 10/10

the temporarily fix was for the default IS loadouts only not the Extra , may be thats what u have missed , i am going to fully fix it anyway in v4.0

Ah! Makes sense now, I'll wait for the next version then, no biggie, not a game breaker its just in their inventory and when you look at arsenal, as long as the units

aren't running around in their underwear like that one bug we had early in the year with other units lol

Greetings,

I believe I may of come across a minor conflict between this mod and Community Base Addons. The issue appears to be with the Offroad skins for this mod, but doesn't effect anything else for some reason. Whenever I have CBA activated, all of the Offroads on all three factions load with the vanilla FIA camo schemes. I do apologize if this issue has been addressed before, but I couldn't seem to find it in any previous post. Like I said, everything else about the mod works absolutely fine and no other vehicles are effected by CBA. it's a minor annoyance if anything, considering I just have to disable CBA for the issue to be resolved. It is worth mentioning though for perhaps a patch down the road or something.

2014-11-12_00003_zpsaa6c3b1a.jpg

2014-11-12_00002_zps1afad564.jpg