Marve_XT

The Iraqi Warfare Mod [Alpha]

@eltyranos

HLC is gonna be optional indeed , but do u know any easy way for that ( the optional config) ?

currently i am focusing on 2 main issues :

-adding proper Groups layout

-adding proper loadouts for all classes .

if u can help then PM me .

@kawa

white shoes is the most used color by IS , it wasn't placed randomly ;)

however i'll focus on shoes textures more in future , here is a WIP uniform :

5411371a69c47.png

regarding adding Tanks , well its not used in combat yet by IS , alongside with the Helicopters they have captured from Tabqa airport days ago & for technical reason obviously however UAV drones is confirmed to be used by them & so it will be added for sure to the mod .

Edited by marven_2099

Well, I guess that it depends what pictures you are looking but, hey, it's your mod then your call mate, no sweat.

I've got my plate full already but if you don't find someone to make you the optional config, shoot me a PM, I'll have to do it anyway for my squad (we do use HLC).

All the best Marven!

@ Kawa

thx but there wont be need to now, i have successfully made the 2 Configs (Vanilla , HLC) it will be released alongside other fixes & added stuff , here is a list of changes:

- Added Groups for both sides

- Added HLC weapons support (as optional config)

- Added light UAV to IS , & Armed Drones to Iraq

- Added new units to IS & Iraq

- Added new Uniforms to IS

- Added new vists

- Fixed Iraqi Police Car offroad (crew Bug)

- Added new Iraqi Police Car offroad texture

5412c4d601b03.png

@ flecky80

captured tanks only used on parades not in real combat due to lack of ammunition & lack of training (which also requires a lot of ammunation) this is not like afghanistan in the soviet era ,this time there is no country to provide them with heavy ammunation AT ALL .

Edited by marven_2099

Final version V1.0 is a live now with Peshmerga Added , check the front page .

screenshots:

5415d6d5b02e6.jpg

v1.0 Final : ~New

- added Groups to all factions

- added new Faction (kurdistan)

- added 2 uniforsms to (kurdistan)

- added 2 vheicles to (kurdistan)

- added new Classes to (islamic State)

- added new uniform to ( islamic state)

- fixed (Islamic state) Vests textures

- added new Classes to (iraq)

- added iraqi police offroad extra texture

- fixed iraqi police offroad crew bug

- added UAV to (Islamic state) & UAV Drones to (Iraq) & (Kurdistan)

- added support to HLC & RH weapons mod (as optional config) the vanilla config still there.

Known Issues :

- none

Required Addons: None

Optional Addons : both HLC AK , RH M4\m16 mods ~New

Edited by marven_2099

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Your mod is great! Thanks for providing us with good quality OPFOR units!

Just an idea, what if you create configs to use Reyhard Statics Weapons and Tanks?

Hi, I really like your mod especially now with the new weapon configs. I am trying to use this with ALiVE but the faction names you posted earlier (marv_Iraq and marv_IS) sont seem to be working. Are these correct and do you know if your mod will work with ALiVE? Cheers.

I've loaded your mod with Play WithSix but it just does not appear in the editor factions. What could be the problem?

EDIT

I tried adding the HLC version but then I got this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314342342

EDIT 2:

Adding the Vanilla version gave me the same issue.

Edited by AlexSegen

I've loaded your mod with Play WithSix but it just does not appear in the editor factions. What could be the problem?

EDIT

I tried adding the HLC version but then I got this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314342342

EDIT 2:

Adding the Vanilla version gave me the same issue.

I changed the folder name to @Iraq and it worked for me.

@ badder

why not , i'll download it & give it a try :)

@-lordsoth-

yes , i have changed faction names , check the attached class list with the new update , it contains everything u need to know .

regarding ALIVE servers , i didn't test it online, so why don't u do it & tell me then :) ?

@ AlexSegen

u obviously have messed up with some files , check the installation image attached .

54167f842de48.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 ----------

I changed the folder name to @Iraq and it worked for me.

hmmmmm strange , thats the old name of the mod , i didn't test it with play withsix though .

looks like i had to rename the mod.cpp to be identical to the mod's new name ... haha .

thx badder for figuring this out .

Was hoping for a mod like this. Sadly I lack the knowledge/will to make mods. Keep up the good work, mod looks great!

I want to report that there might be conflict between Iraqi warfare mod and Middle East Conflict mod. If I installed Iraqi warfare mod into my ArmA 3,one of the costume of Middle Eastern Irregulars will replaced by the original ArmA 3 NATO uniform, if I uninstalled the iraqi mod then the model will wear back the Middle eastern costume, there might be a conflict or glitch just so you know.

sorry for noob question but do you know how to force AI to turn on lightbar or siren?

i think u 'll need a script for that , u better ask in the mission editing \ scripting section .

---------- Post added at 04:04 ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 ----------

I want to report that there might be conflict between Iraqi warfare mod and Middle East Conflict mod. If I installed Iraqi warfare mod into my ArmA 3,one of the costume of Middle Eastern Irregulars will replaced by the original ArmA 3 NATO uniform, if I uninstalled the iraqi mod then the model will wear back the Middle eastern costume, there might be a conflict or glitch just so you know.

thx for reporting, but without the name of the uniform or the class that makes the "conflict" , there is nothing much i can do !

Hi, tried the mod with ALiVE and unfortunately it does not work :-( still good mod, well done.

It's "Guerilla Smocks 1" if I'm not wrong, I think there's more, like "Guerilla Apparel","Combat Fatigues [stavrou]", and these uniforms apply to all men class(Middle eastern conflict mod) randomly.

HUE

When I went to sleep last night I was thinking about it and I guess you are right. I'm gonna check that tonight. Thanks!

Yup, It was me. Your mod is simply awesome. Thank you!

It's "Guerilla Smocks 1" if I'm not wrong, I think there's more, like "Guerilla Apparel","Combat Fatigues [stavrou]", and these uniforms apply to all men class(Middle eastern conflict mod) randomly.

i am sorry but that had nothing to do with my mod, i have no uniform or class like that ,however u can report that to the other mod's author , he probably knows more about his mod then i do .

are u guys in favor of adding Humvees ?

PS : the Up Armored HMMWV addon 'll be required as optional too .

here is a Work in progress screenshot :

http://imageup.info/upload/small/2014/09/17/5419ea54c6e3e.jpg

based on this sources :

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Iraqi_Humvees_during_the_parade.jpg

http://outontheporch.org/tag/12-new-humvees-to-iraqi-federal-police/

Looks pretty cool :) I am for it I already use that mod.