t-800a

[RELEASE] T8 Units - a less dynamic AI creator

This is the original code. It will spawn 2 units. One at marker_1, which is the boat unit. And one at marker_2 which is a infantryman.

The boat unit spawns on the coast. The infantry unit spawns as expected.

Simplest setup for T8.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, .kju said:

@Blackheart_Six

the problem was you forgot one zone in the water in the top

however i fixed also the two code errors and added visual debugging for the position finding (disabled by default)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270195624152924160/589451972189356045/T8_Testing_Center_Altis.Altis.7z

.kju thanks,

…...but the one zone in the WATER, is the problem! 🙂

I'll restate the issue. 

When you place a marker on the water, and try to spawn a boat unit there, it spawns on the coast, not the marker. 

I've edited the T8 file for one unit, one container. I edited the mission for only one marker, "marker_1", and placed it over the water. 

The mission is shared here.

I appreciate all the help. 

then you have to remove this condition:

(surfaceIsWater _roadPos)

Hello can somebody tell me what was the last version of the script and is it still working since the last game update. I have not used this in a long time and my mission using it does not work. I don't know if its this or other scripts. thanks Avibird.

Also The T8 testing center Altis.Altis mission has some dependency that I can't find out what it is and can't run the mission

12 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

Also The T8 testing center Altis.Altis mission has some dependency that I can't find out what it is and can't run the mission

You can merge missions that have dependencies with an empty mission and the dependencies will go away keeping only the mods you have loaded

thanks !!

But I think something happens with the script, because when I try to execute missions in multiplayer I receive this error.
https://gyazo.com/6c49797b7c60d15bef17d2cc44b3b032

I haven't used this script in a while, but maybe the latest updates to Arma 3 have left it outdated.

Let's see if T8 tells us something ...