Sign in to follow this  
sgtsev3n

what is the most annoying thing for you in arma 3 ?

what is the most annoying thing for you in arma 3 ?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. what is the most annoying thing for you in arma 3 ?

• 1. AI Bugs (Bad Driving, Aiming/Aimbotting, See through grass/bushes etc)
    • 2. Low CPU utilization & Low FPS (SP/MP)
    • 3. Multiplayer Servers with RPG, Altis life, Zombie & Similar gamemodes.
    • 4. Missing Features.

This Altis Life shit is really ridiculous, cant understand why so many people wants to be stopped by headset wanking 14 y old kid and thinking he is "Mr Law and Order" or something like that. Altis Life is a plague in my opinion, epidemic content with many infected. A solution is medically not possible. Too bad :(

Haha, yeah, it's a biblical plague, but let the kids do their thing. This is not ArmA, it's bullshit for Youtube channels.

Thread duty, varies from time to time:

- Badly documented commands in ArmA script language.

- poor cpu usage, makes me sad

- scroll menu, especially opening doors.

Best love is a love-hate relationship. I hate ArmA. I love ArmA. It depends.

The trackIr + free floating zone bug, cant play with both.

Fixed :)

Edited by andersson

AI moving like puppets controlled by several puppet masters. i still believe that cleaning up the AI and making parts of it simpler, don't jump on me i don't want "stoopid shooter AI", would make them pretty awesome. arma 3 kinda proves that theory when you look at the finally fluid CQC reactoins (minus indoors :rolleyes:).

about the "life" thing. you guys should not be so hostile against that scene. i don't play it and i get some prejudices you might have but the fact that things like that are possible is exactly the beauty of arma.

one could turn that around and ask why there are not mroe engaging military style missions and mostly domination style stuff. something as engaging as arma 2 insurgency (with PvP ofc) would get me hooked playing MP again. so yes. the stuff being hosted is probably my number two.

The flares only have burst mode. And the xH-9 family has no countermeasures. Buggin me to death.

The flares only have burst mode. And the xH-9 family has no countermeasures. Buggin me to death.

Probably my biggest pet peeve with this game.

The main reason is because they have made all missiles have an audible warning when launched at you, and made them cheap and tab-lock with high kill probability, so they have to force you to waste flares so you can only spoof up to 8 or so missiles.

In short it's basically blatant balancing at its worst.

for me it's simply the futuristic scenario, and developer emphasis on additional but unwanted (by me anyway lol) stuff like player stance, vests, zeus and gokarts instead of robust gameplay (fatigue, aimbot, bullet damage, AI pathfinding, islands)

The new majority of ArmA users sucks most.

2nd most, the kiddie entertainers.

Edited by tortuosit

This Altis Life shit is really ridiculous, cant understand why so many people wants to be stopped by headset wanking 14 y old kid and thinking he is "Mr Law and Order" or something like that. Altis Life is a plague in my opinion, epidemic content with many infected. A solution is medically not possible. Too bad :(

i lol´d so hard :D

I hate , hate the damage model in arma 3.

Putting 8 rounds of 5.56 into a ai is no fun.

The futuristic setting I don't mind but I hate the exclusion of prolific firearms like the ar15 series of rifles and the ak pattern guns.

I hate , hate the damage model in arma 3.

Putting 8 rounds of 5.56 into a ai is no fun.

The futuristic setting I don't mind but I hate the exclusion of prolific firearms like the ar15 series of rifles and the ak pattern guns.

You are playing a casual FPS, you know..., lots of bullets to kill one guy and run like rambo

Computer crash every 30 minutes

This. Plus those cities that are too big to be playable/enjoyable on most machines...

Not fond of the engine that Bohemia works with seems to have way too many limitations that really impede the world of Arma.

For a series that obviously has 100's of 1000's of community made addons, I find it terrible frustrating that there has not been a more efficient way of handling them. As a Base Modset I usually run around 15-20 community made addons, and even when narrowing it down to the ones created by veteran scripters/addon artists the game simply can't handle it, it seems and when you call on the game to access them it gets ''tripped up'' and crashes religiously. I mean c'mon man,,, these aren't unwelcomed ''hacks'' their addon pbo's, same structure as the vanilla ''addons'' that come with the game. **Makes no damn sense to me**

Not fond of the engine that Bohemia works with seems to have way too many limitations that really impede the world of Arma.

care to elaborate what exactly is NOT possible with mods/scripts in A3?

care to elaborate what exactly is NOT possible with mods/scripts in A3?

I'm not a modder so I can't really say how it affects things on that end, but it does often seem like BI says something is not possible because the engine doesn't allow it.

The iron sights are tiny and useless, please for the love of god can you give us a larger iron site, thank you.

Hold right mouse button.

You are an absolute idiot.

Yea because he pointed out the first logical thing to do to help you out :rolleyes:

What kills me the most is the overall clunk factor; movement, interaction, etc. All of it lacks the fluidity needed for such a complex game let me change weapons while moving without a messy add-on script please, and who wouldn't love if slight adjustments near rock walls didn't stretch a leg in a bizarre manner aiming you at the sky.

When I hold right mouse button it not only stablizies breathing but also zooms in... not sure why I am being insulted.

I love A3 coop with some mods running. Would just like to see more content, new features including a new island or 3.

Definitely way less buggy then A2, maps are beautifully detailed, the player movements fantastic.

When I hold right mouse button it not only stablizies breathing but also zooms in... not sure why I am being insulted.

You need to change your key bindings. ^^