Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

this is so beautiful.

how is performance developing now that you are closing in on object detail richness? ;)

That is a photo :)

Not a problem if you have 4 video cards and SSD $$$. 30-40 fps on my calculator.

That is a photo :)

Not a problem if you have 4 video cards and SSD $$$. 30-40 fps on my calculator.

haha, quoted the wrong picture :D

30-40 fps seems OK to me. Dont need AI anyway, TvT is all I want.

Хороша робота! ДивлюÑÑ Ð½Ð° Ñкріни Ñ– впізнаю Ñвій район )

Хороша робота! ДивлюÑÑ Ð½Ð° Ñкріни Ñ– впізнаю Ñвій район )

ну, майже, Хмельницька облаÑÑ‚ÑŒ)

ШелеÑтов Ð’Ñ‹ Леонардо да Винчи,РафаÑль!!!!Ð’ÑÑ‘ наÑтолько Ñуперово а может быть и не непревзойдённо на данный момент.Ð’ÑÑ‘ так выглÑдит детально,в каждой мелочи чувÑтвуешь что она на Ñвоём меÑте.Молодчина.Дай Бог Вам Ñил а нам Ñ‚ÐµÑ€Ð¿ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð¶Ð´Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒÑÑ Ñтого шедевра.Ждём,ждём.

You Shelestov Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael !!!! Everything is so severe and may not be unequaled to this moment.Vsё so looks in detail, in every detail feel it on your meste.Molodchina.Day God you strength and patience we wait for this shedevra.Zhdёm, waiting.

PurePassion, sorry

Edited by MONAX

ШелеÑтов Ð’Ñ‹ Леонардо да Винчи,РафаÑль!!!!Ð’ÑÑ‘ наÑтолько Ñуперово а может быть и не непревзойдённо на данный момент.Ð’ÑÑ‘ так выглÑдит детально,в каждой мелочи чувÑтвуешь что она на Ñвоём меÑте.Молодчина.Дай Бог Вам Ñил а нам Ñ‚ÐµÑ€Ð¿ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð¶Ð´Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒÑÑ Ñтого шедевра.Ждём,ждём.

:thanx:

While your feedback and posts are certainly appreciated, please remember our forum rules, guys. :)

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

Absolutely stunning. Can look for hours on your screenshots.

I was kinda getting used to Unnamed Terrain, Ukraine. Orshanets is good too. Jokes aside, this map is special. It is one of those step change progress in Arma's advancement. Keep up the good work.

Looks amazing, great work. I've spent many hours playing with the Unnamed Terrain map, it's often impossible to spot the enemy when they are in the vegetation, grenades are my best friend on this map. The map feels very realistic, looking forward to playing on Orshanets terrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWAwSHvRPo

How does the AI play out in such bushes? Playing with Accurate AI + Headless client means that's probably not going to work so good or? :P

How does the AI play out in such bushes? Playing with Accurate AI + Headless client means that's probably not going to work so good or? :P

TBH AI is hardly usable in dense living area, since it may see through lots of AIA vegetation (or even walls in some cases, in which human player normally can't see). But sometimes it's still fun to play even with cheating AI.

Loving the no-compromise level of detail you are aiming for, totally photo-realistic. AI seeing through vegetation is a pain, but can be fixed along the way through engine improvements and/or the vegetation model.

Out of curiosity, are you taking advantage of Silola's X-Cam ?

Out of curiosity, are you taking advantage of Silola's X-Cam ?

Mostly no, though, i have found few tasks, x-cam would help me to complete.

Great map work. Landscape looks lived in. Not only that Your pictures that you take are sweet.

Do me a solid, totally overcast (not raining), summer months at 5am. Should be just daylight.

If I'm remembering rightly, makes arma look hella real. On this map might look even better.

After clicking on the first page by accident, forgetting that i was in the Discussion thread, i got hyped at seeing the new pictures and download link, which fooled me into thinking it was out. Then, i realized... Lol, but damn, it looks so good, the work is stunning, and will truly be one of the best maps that sets the bar for maps to come. I mean seriously, a 1:1 Ratio is perfection, and no idea why most map's don't end up Real size. This is amazing. Keep up the great work!

When you release the next version I will donate some money my friend. And believe me that is something that I usually don't do for mods.