Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

Before I had that small "village only" showcase @cst. Yes, I deleted it.

This is @cst\addons\ which I got from WithSix:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\ktp_10_04.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_veg.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_sounds.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_orshanets.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_extra.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\a_houses.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\ktp_10_04.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_veg.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_sounds.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_orshanets.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_extra.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\a_houses.pbo

Edited by tortuosit

Before I had that small "village only" showcase @cst. Yes, I deleted it.

This is @cst\addons\ which I got from WithSix:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\ktp_10_04.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_veg.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_sounds.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_orshanets.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_extra.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\a_houses.pbo.six_cst.bisign
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\ktp_10_04.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_veg.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_sounds.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_orshanets.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\cst_extra.pbo
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@cst\addons\a_houses.pbo

I did not create .bisign in this build, dut i doubt they cause errors, anyway, you can pm me logs.

OK Shelestov, I removed all other addons (also maps) and now your map works. So there is a problem in a combination of mods. Will let you know if I find out.

EDIT: Found it. It conflicts with @esseker.

Edited by tortuosit

OK Shelestov, I removed all other addons (also maps) and now your map works. So there is a problem in a combination of mods. Will let you know if I find out.

EDIT: Found it. It conflicts with @esseker.

Esseker Included files:

sar_struktures.pbo

sar_ru_architect.pbo

Sar_obelisk.pbo

ES_Buildings.pbo

Esseker.pbo

CST_Veg.pbo

CST_Residential.pbo

CST_Misc.pbo

CST_Infrastructure.pbo

CST_Industrial.pbo

That is my old pbos from demo (repacked arma1-2 data), and they are obsolete now as i use AIA.

@Shelestov, love your work, you could add a torrent or other alternative download link on the main page please!

Edited by igu4na

Thanks for the update, beautiful work again. Had good look around and its awesome :)

Curious as well whether this is going to perform at all on a regular rig or will one need super high end rig to use this map?

Curious as well whether this is going to perform at all on a regular rig or will one need super high end rig to use this map?

Maybe not super high, but calculator definitely would not run this smoothly. But it depends on graphic settings a lot.

Maybe not super high, but calculator definitely would not run this smoothly. But it depends on graphic settings a lot.

I'll be trying it shortly. Downloading now via PW6.

There may be some issues with .bisign files (if so -- try to delete them). And some errors about plants_e (which has no effect on work and will be fixed in the next build).

Requirements: All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)

:(

Are maybe without dependencies or two version (with and without)?

Requirements: All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)

:(

Are maybe without dependencies or two version (with and without)?

Sadly, that is just impossible.

Sadly I read in the spoilers that AI can see through foliage. Is this really the case? If so, this is a pity and map will not be useful for any scenarios against AI which leaves this map mostly just beautiful to look at or for the few PvP scenarios.

Sadly I read in the spoilers that AI can see through foliage. Is this really the case? If so, this is a pity and map will not be useful for any scenarios against AI which leaves this map mostly just beautiful to look at or for the few PvP scenarios.

Possible fix? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28885

Maybe but doesn't even say if it fixes AI LOS or not!!

Check the first video on that Armaholic link. :)

The immersion of this map is amazing! Can't wait to play it for real.

I just ran around with a few AI, I seemed to be able to avoid them somewhat successfully by ducking in grass and keeping inside foliage, but not sure.

When trying to load this map in the editor, the game crashes with the following pleasant message:

" Bad version 68 in p3d file

'a_houses\powerlines\powline_wire_9m_40m_1_me.p3d' "

I haven't updated the game in a while, so that might be causing this issue. Hopefully not, I really want to play on this map. Help?

When trying to load this map in the editor, the game crashes with the following pleasant message:

" Bad version 68 in p3d file

'a_houses\powerlines\powline_wire_9m_40m_1_me.p3d' "

I haven't updated the game in a while, so that might be causing this issue. Hopefully not, I really want to play on this map. Help?

And why don't you update then and try if it works then?

I haven't updated the game in a while, so that might be causing this issue.

That's exactly what's causing the issue.

And why don't you update then and try if it works then?

Im petrified of mods I deem essential being broken permanently. Namely sway, recoil and fatigue related mods. The bootcamp update has left me with Arma update PTSD.

That's exactly what's causing the issue.

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the clarification.

Im petrified of mods I deem essential being broken permanently. Namely sway, recoil and fatigue related mods. The bootcamp update has left me with Arma update PTSD.

Sounds like a secondary symptom - I'd conclude the underlying condition is more a case of being challenge-averse.