Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

2, but this update and 2/3 of demo were made entirely by me. My partner has made some really beautiful crossroad and part of the street in his part of the map, but is is too tiny to include it already.

With 10 properly instructed people using certain techniques it is possible to make top quality terrain in a reasonable time, really.

I am consistently stunned by your attention to detail, the rich and lifelike environments you create. Beyond graphics, the layout of things pushes a game from looking gamey to looking real.

Words cannot express how excited I am for this, screw bananas I want this.

Echoing others re steam workshop, it's not my desired place. At least put it up on PW6 and Armaholic?

Echoing others re steam workshop, it's not my desired place. At least put it up on PW6 and Armaholic?

Okay, okay, not a problem.

I hope we can get an early demo before June because I have some free time to play .

It is very cool! Continue in the same spirit, a beautiful card to Arma3 I have not seen. I can see doing it for a long time, so will all the quality :)

Edited by Rodionjah

How are we looking for launch soon? Still highly anticipating this map!

One of the most unique and beautiful maps! Unfortunately the good old armed assault grass roast my R9 290. I remember there was a vegetation and clutter performance fix from durg or kegety.

One of the most unique and beautiful maps! Unfortunately the good old armed assault grass roast my R9 290. I remember there was a vegetation and clutter performance fix from durg or kegety.

It would be very interesting to hear how high end SLIs/Crossfires deal with that. Single high end cards get roasted pretty quickly.

Absolute eye candy Shelestov, your work is amazing !! :clap:

Guys, sorry for being quiet, IRL stuff caught me for a while, so here is something you can play with, while we are continuing working:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

This is latest build (you can call it ver.0.1): full size map and i think we'll throw updates as map will progress until final release. Current state corresponds this image. There are some WIP custom objects and other stuff that works not perfectly, no ponds (but they will be).

ALL IN ARMA TERRAIN PACK IS REQUIRED!

Have fun.

:)

This is progressing so well. Watched your latest showcase video. Composition is the key :D This is art.

Yeah, this looks how I think Ukranian, maybe Czech or Polish or Russian villages may look like. German villages have more... (oh how unexpected!)... order.

Wish I can make some holidays in such areas one day, maybe Russia. Have some Russian/Ukranian friends. But still don't like Vodka and pickled tomatoes very much :D But no headache with Vodka, hahaha.

Very good work, but can A3 handle a map like this in multiplayer? Looks to me, like there are too many objects.

I remember a mission that we played on the x-cam showcase map and the performance was very bad. Of course this map was for the presentation of the x-cam mod, but I think the high density of objects is a real performance killer!?

This looks amazing. All those small details make this look really immersive. No matter how much time and work that takes, it really is worth the effort.

Edited by Tonto-

anyone willing to share a short screen capture of the new version?

cant wait to see it, but i'm still at work for looong hours :D

anyone willing to share a short screen capture of the new version?

cant wait to see it, but i'm still at work for looong hours :D

Most of it were shown in latest video, so please don't rise your expectations too high.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

To mod: why is thread moved to "complete"? This is an update, not release. Please, move thread back.

Cartman;2959877']but I think the high density of objects is a real performance killer!?

Probably. But hardware will progress, one day you play it in your smatphone... you can play SP ... and we don't need numerous Altis'

Probably. But hardware will progress, one day you play it in your smatphone... you can play SP ... and we don't need numerous Altis'
With my setup (AMD R290) its the original armed-assault clutter that drops the performance.

@Shelestov

Is it possible to use the kegety´s or durgs vegetation performance fix?

Many thanks for the update!

Updated mod v0.1.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Shelestov , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Most of it were shown in latest video, so please don't rise your expectations too high.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

To mod: why is thread moved to "complete"? This is an update, not release. Please, move thread back.

Complete:

This forum is for the release and subsequent discussion of addons/mods.

Only addons/mods which have content freely available for download should have threads in here.

Addons that are released in alpha/beta/final state are covered by this "Complete" forum.

Discussion:

This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons.

As soon as content is released even if Alpha state, the thread should then be moved to A&M:Complete (PM a moderator with the link).

Awesome! Downloading now, I'll put up some screenshots of my own (can't resist! I know Shel's done a great job on promo screenshots so far) once done

It tells me cst_bush is missing. On both, Armaholic and WithSix download.

It tells me cst_bush is missing. On both, Armaholic and WithSix download.

Have you removed or turned off old mod folder?

Edited by Shelestov