Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

Oh god. This looks _too_ good...

OMG !! :eek: This's the best map forever in Arma 3 !!

Great, continue :p

shut up and take my money!

Fantastic wörk! Very organic and naturally. Perfect!

Gorgeous! Amazing!

Wow.... just keeps getting better !

We need Horse drawn carts the complete the feel !!

This new WIP video is just AMAZING, congrats for your work!

Super excited for this, fantastic work.

I could only imagine the game modes with this. Wasteland, Tactical Battlefield... Project Reality. Ugghh. Dreaming.

Бомба!Ðе веритьÑÑ Ñ‡Ñ‚Ð¾ такое возможно.ГоÑподи дождатьÑÑ Ð±Ñ‹,ждём,ждём!И ÑпаÑибо Вам за Ваш труд!

Bomb! Can not believe what vozmozhno.Gospodi to wait, wait, wait! And thank you for your work!: J:

The landscape and foliage is awesome! Everything fits together, most likely because you stay true to your reference pictures. No better inspiration than reality :cool: Next time you go sight seeing, could you show a bit more the environment around the houses, please ?

Blown away,

OP

Next time you go sight seeing, could you show a bit more the environment around the houses, please ?

If everything gonna be ok, you will be able to make it yourself soonâ„¢. :yay:

Yay! another demo :D

Not quite, i guess we're going for relesing PRE_EARLY_EARLY_ALPHA_ACCESS to the workshop, and then we will be updating that with new objects, and stuff. Why the hell not?

Of course there will be lots of "Y SO SLOW", "Y SO LITTLE WERE MADE FOR THIS MUCH TIME" complaints, but now we're going to speed up a bit, hope our modified workflow will pay off :)

I strongly recommend to upgrade your PCs, gentlemen.

Shelestov this is great news for the community. I mean even the little piece of land that you released a year ago is really fun to play on.

I though we have to wait at least 3 more months but now my hopes are high :)

I strongly recommend to upgrade your PCs, gentlemen.

YAY! Toaster simulator 2015! :D

Shelestov this is great news for the community. I mean even the little piece of land that you released a year ago is really fun to play on.

I though we have to wait at least 3 more months but now my hopes are high :)

Unfortunately full release is much further than 3 month, but now it's already enough space for little tvts, and to just see how approximatly it will look in general. Stay tuned.

How many of you are working on this map? I see that you're using we so just interested :)

How many of you are working on this map? I see that you're using we so just interested :)

2, but this update and 2/3 of demo were made entirely by me. My partner has made some really beautiful crossroad and part of the street in his part of the map, but is is too tiny to include it already.

With 10 properly instructed people using certain techniques it is possible to make top quality terrain in a reasonable time, really.

Edited by Shelestov

Please also post a link here so we can get a mirror onto Pw6 :) Steam is not the chosen platform for mod release for many communities. (including ours :@) )