Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

Fantastic!Super!Very,very,very much waiting!

(ФантаÑтика!Супер!Очень,очень,очень Ñильно ждём!)

Может пригодитÑÑ - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27845

Edited by MONAX

I love it. Quick question though, have you talked to te X-Cam team? I believe if you used X-Cam, you'd be able to do even more detail, in probably less the time. And boy is this map beautifully detailed.

I love it. Quick question though, have you talked to te X-Cam team? I believe if you used X-Cam, you'd be able to do even more detail, in probably less the time. And boy is this map beautifully detailed.

No, i did not talk to them, but i'm aware of x-cam and can't wait for it, because buldozer is pure pain. What kind of tool is it when in some cases you must have SKILLS and LUCK(!) just to select a damn object.

Don't get it , did we have a new release or update today?

They didn't have it on Play /w six before, so they're just now getting the demo version on their database probably.

Sorry for video quality, it will be better next time. I promise.

Awesome!

I wanna play TvT on this map all day long... you shoot at the enemy, he disappears into the dense vegetation or gaps between the buildings and returns fire... Just an amazing feeling to play on the map. :)

Excellent work , sometimes it's hard to see difference between real and in game pictures :)

I'm still blown away. Please have some interior in the houses too, and it will be a masterpiece :)

I'm still blown away. Please have some interior in the houses too, and it will be a masterpiece :)

Some interiors and 3 fps on minimal settings are guaranteed. :)

Just tested and... this is a beautiful map ! A PVP Gamemode on this map will just be awesome! Nice work men :)

Amazing pics and the terrain! This is how Chernarus should look by default :D

The variation in houses and attention to detail for properties and their surroundings is one key to why it is so real. If there is a flowerbed somewhere there is of course a small footpath leading to it, just like one has in real life.

This makes it look like the people are really living there, as opposed to almost any other terrain. If nothing else, this should set the standard for micro terrain design in urban environments

Just testing the small village. It's amazing and all the foliage really likes to eat GPU. I can drop down to 35fps when I play with my normal settings only because of GPU bottleneck.

This game really needs some better grass camouflage system from afar because it's a shame that the long grass doesn't really hide you from like 50m away or so depending on video settings.

Amazing job. Even as this small I can imagine already some small cool scenarios around it. Hopefully CPU won't be too limiting later.

Loving the feel. Nice attention to details. Good job!

Looks super, am very much looking forward to trying the next version. I particularly like the way you've got properties backing onto open fields, very authentic.

The only critique I might offer is that, as beautiful and realistic as they are, all of the shots so far appear to be of very similar locations. Hopefully you've got some focal points planned as well (church, store, community hall, garage etc.).