blackpixxel

Eurocopter AS565 Panther | EC155 | Dauphin

Thanks to texture-selections it should be possible to add this helicopter to each faction.

At the moment there aren't any new updates, since I am working on the other project. But I think I will continue tomorrow.

I just wanted to say that I started to work on the helicopter again since yesterday. I am now trying to make the cockpit, which is not as easy as I thought.

idVJJPR.jpg

It look's awesome. Don't forget the link i posted before with images including the cockpit. Hope those still remain of use to you. Looking great for a start!

I know there are already some rescue heli's in other mods but i would like to see one that has a neutral skin.

So you can use it in the BlueFor faction and you can use it in whatever faction addon (German, French etc etc) you prefer. I often see some cool desinged vehicles/planes but there within a larger addon. So if you want to use one vehicle you have to install the complete addon. And it's also a bit odd to use a nice designed Strider vehicle that comes with a German faction addon and has the German markings and your player unit is from a Norwegian addon (because you live in Norway:-))

So a heli that looks something like this would be nice in my opinion:

AS365N3_DP-07642s.jpg

Maybe some medevac markings or the words Coast Guard on it would be great. Main language ingame is still English for most user I assume so "Coast Guard" is not that bad. We must be able to distinguish the heli from a civilian one.

Like Tybo25 also mentioned:

Looking good man! I hope you stay motivated!

I'm a US Coast Guard pilot and love what you're doing. :)

Do you fly the Dauphin there? It would be extremely awesome if you could make a few pictures of the inside of such a helicopter. That would help me alot, since there aren't many images of the interieur, especially from rescue variants.

Do you fly the Dauphin there? It would be extremely awesome if you could make a few pictures of the inside of such a helicopter. That would help me alot, since there aren't many images of the interieur, especially from rescue variants.

You mean the Dolphin? :) Nah, I fly the HC-144a but I can get you some photos. Give me a few days.

Awesome, thank you alot!

The HC144 is looking amazing as well, you have a great job :omg: