Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Release date?

According to your IP you're in the UK in which case it's out today (Friday) smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">According to your IP you're in the UK in which case it's out today (Friday) smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. You can get it now. in the morning lol.

7 hours time, unfortunately I have 2 assignments to do in the next 10 hours so I'll get it after college smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">7 hours time, unfortunately I have 2 assignments to do in the next 10 hours so I'll get it after college smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I hope they'll get it soon smile.gif

what about for nz and aus people r saying its the 12th but im going to go to the store anyway, if it is the 12th i wont be too happy the holidays have just started here and they go for 2 weeks having to wait thru most of the holidays and my lan party to get it is going to be tuff and all this good news about how good it is is just rubbing salt in the wound.

Lucky Europeans. Its still 11wow.gif0P.M. Central Time here in the States. (If you guys know what that means. I didn't know GMT) And we don't get Resistance until July 2nd. GRRRR

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ June 28 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lucky Europeans.  Its still 11wow.gif0P.M.  Central Time here in the States.  (If you guys know what that means.  I didn't know GMT)  And we don't get Resistance until July 2nd. GRRRR<span id='postcolor'>

july 2nd consider your self lucky.

Because NZ and AUST won't get Resistance until the 12th apparently.

ive just came back from sum stores nup nothing guess its the 12th or later. They dont even have gold edition rehammer or any ofp series at the moment on sale.

damn, Helltoupe....

i was pissed off at CM for NA getting it on 3rd, but after hearing what you have to go through, i guess i shouldn't whine... sad.gif

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

amazon have put me on back order for 2 weeks,, DAMN, ill have to make a trip through the GHETTO's of epsom to find it in the shops..

Pray for me!!! sad.gifsad.gif

right now its 10:22 and im gone run to the shop tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ June 28 2002,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">right now its 10:22 and im gone run to the shop tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

it just might not be there i ran to the shop in heavy rain only to find that not only resistance wasnt there that they no longer sell ofp. Y couldnt they from the start tell us we wrnt gettin it for a few weeks after the 28th at one time i beleive the 21st was release date i hate dates in general like the mortar and things but atleast they were on time.

I just went to all the coputer shops in an 12km radius and most of the shops never heard of res and the other ones said that they dont know when they get it mad.gif

FW

PS i live in the netherlands but i heard that they have it in germany so il get it there sad.gif

Lousy ass-town, i want Oprah now!!! "no, we might get it on monday" stupid ass storeclerk, i hate living in this stinking town, neither one of the shops i was in even had Operation-flashpoint.

"no, but we are getting Warcraft 3 soon" I dont give a F*ck about Warcraft 3, I WANT OPRAH!!! mad.gif

Bah.... been running to 6 shops in 2 different cities.

The only thing they said was: "We dont get it today, but probably next week.... Argh.... stupid shops in Holland... mad.gif"

I thought it would be released today. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tracer18 @ June 28 2002,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bah.... been running to 6 shops in 2 different cities.

The only thing they said was: "We dont get it today, but probably next week.... Argh.... stupid shops in Holland...  mad.gif"

I thought it would be released today.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Been also to the store this morning (Also Holland) and they had it neither. mad.gif Gonna try it tomorrow again. confused.gif

2 HellToupee

Where exactly are u from? Cause i've been to EB at Hamilton and the guy told me that it can be here anyday now, might even be today or tomorrow! Its already on a stock list and they're just waiting fot it to arrive

auckland(im from dunedin), antichrist go here www.gpforums.co.nz for the nz ofp community most people have no idea when its out theres like 100 different dates for aus i belive the 10th and nz the 12th so its about 2 weeks wait thru the 2 weeks of holidays i got.

Damn! We've even got a community here! I thought I was the only one playing OFP in this country tounge.gif

yea oplash.co.nz ill be up soon and lt dammage is the gp ofp server admin hes got over 200 maps on that server its runnin 1.6 its got my maps on it to.

I checked the EB Canada shop on Thursday, just to get information that it won't be out until July 10th. The thing that pisses me off most is that they were supposed to get OFPR on June27th, and that the delivery was cancelled because of CM. Isn't the life bitch? confused.gif