22 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

are you sure man? I'd be more than happy to oblige...

I will have to find some time to post some wip pic, but these days I'm studying on college and don't have time to use the pc

• Like 2

And time to give you all something to feast your eyes upon. Adding a new choice of plate carriers was something I've wanted to do since the beginning, and with enough factual info we have landed on some good alternates that are sure to please. The AVS and CPC will now be added to the collection for Ranger loadouts, and the CIRAS isn't going anywhere either. So enough talk, here's the proof: 

Crye Precision Adaptive Vest System (AVS)

dseikNR.png

R608Ugm.png

Btw, I'm not gonna say no names...but a couple of you have some work to do.

• Like 10

Couldn't resist, so I threw together just a quick loadout on the new uniform to get an overall picture, and I must say...it's looking nice.

w2lEyBA.png

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

...it's looking nice

Oh, buddy you gotta typo there, you misspelled "amazing" 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Siege-A said:

Couldn't resist, so I threw together just a quick loadout on the new uniform to get an overall picture, and I must say...it's looking nice.

wow thats looking great. just imagine how it'll be once the diffuses are done and the normals are baked. looks like you guys have got the makings for a premier addon here. excellent work and thank you.

• Like 1

What you guys should consider doing is making the cummerbund of the AVS a hidden selection, so you can have it showing or not, the SEAL's in CBS "SEAL Team" sported them in AOR1 on a couple of episodes.

Great work guys, the revamped addon looks like another winner.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

wow thats looking great. just imagine how it'll be once the diffuses are done and the normals are baked. looks like you guys have got the makings for a premier addon here. excellent work and thank you.

The diffuse's (ao) only work well if you plan on having the model as a complete model, and not have the pouches and attachments as hidden selections, and it reduces the combinations available, and also increases the size of the addon if you're going to have multiple variations, if you don't go down the hidden selection route.